"When I was younger, I actually thought fedoras were super cool. I had a few and would wear them everywhere. At least, until they became the 'reddit guy's' thing and ruined it"Mysta Rias

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'm out of things to say, but this conveys how I feel.

Topo Chico

Bro this is his second full on doxing arc at LEAST, little nigga ain't changing. Images courtesy of Bajilionaire. His level of lore harvesting is astounding. I can't believe I held out an iota of hope he'd dfe and move on. He's locked the fuck in to the Nolan Crush identity. Welp lesson learned.
1688608132509.png

Hypocrisy lmao
1688608172607.png
1688608287980.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
hes so close.

nolan you tard you realize no one would be able to dox you IF you made your accounts harder to connect. but no you use the same name literally everywhere.

This is you not them insert "oh look it's the consequences of my actions" gif here.

Congratulations

not only did you get your sister to take the cowards way out now your whole family has been exposed to THE INTERNET. enjoy the free pizzas and dead animals being sent your way as we speak.

your not fucking innocent nolan your not a fucking victim this is you painting your ass red in front of a bull.

Including the hilarious results.

"ok im retarded but THINK OF THE CHILDREN"

or maybe listen to what we have been telling you for years. Delete NolanCrush dumbass. Make new accounts if oyu must ALL WITH DIFFERENT NAMES and Stop mentioning your Location Age Date of Birth even fucking Gender because known as you are as soon as you share one identifying piece of info "is this nolan crush" will be the first question they ask and you being you will then out yourself.

fucking retard.

I will leave you with one last piece of honest advice. Leave the internet just go Stop posting you are not intelligent enough to use the net responsibly YOU got your whole family onto the internet anyone who cares can find you and make your life a living hell infact I'm looking at your house on Google maps right now I could literally drive over to your house right now and take pictures.

I won't because i have better things to do but hopfully that rives in how badly YOU FUCKED UP. Anytime anyone sees the name nolan crush and you being a fucking sperg they will look you up and won't take long to find this shit as I said before Delete crush take a new name

ban yourself from all websites you frequent because your retarded style of typing will give you away vanish disappear or accept that you will be known forever on the net.
Don't get mad over noranu, it's not worth it.
It was written in the autistic book of prophecies, chapter 69, verse 12 reads as:
"Do not lower thyself to spar with that man from the land of terrible things, for he is lord of wickedness and his actions foul upon all those good people who would encounter them. He shall bring an end onto his own, by his hand shall all his works falter and all his ambitions wither."

ogey_rrat

ogey
Bro this is his second full on doxing arc at LEAST, little nigga ain't changing. Images courtesy of Bajilionaire. His level of lore harvesting is astounding. I can't believe I held out an iota of hope he'd dfe and move on. He's locked the fuck in to the Nolan Crush identity. Welp lesson learned.
View attachment 34443
Hypocrisy lmao
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
View attachment 34443
Hypocrisy lmao
is this the lexi he was so buttmad about? the one who called him a psychopath supposedly lol lmao i don't know the guy but hes actually apologizing about your dead sister how the fuck do you make someone so mad that they go from this to calling you a psycho.

Topo Chico

is this the lexi he was so buttmad about? the one who called him a psychopath supposedly lol lmao i don't know the guy but hes actually apologizing about your dead sister how the fuck do you make someone so mad that they go from this to calling you a psycho.
To directly rip from the homeland
1688609531566.png

It seems to be just a nice clashing of two turbo retards.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I can't imagine being so mentally ill that despite knowing you are you continuisly willingly fall into your mentally ill behavior

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I can't imagine being so mentally ill that despite knowing you are you continuisly willingly fall into your mentally ill behavior
Addict + low IQ. The addict craves certain types of stimulation (internet, in this case), and the low IQ means that even trusted authority figures can't explain to the addict why they should attempt to curb their addiction and the low IQ person cannot properly understand the effects of their behaviour in the long-term.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Nolan was warned an insane amount of times back on the farms that while the vtuber thread was a pretty welcoming place (by farms standards), that the rest of the site was always out for blood.

This is the consequences of your lack of action all these years, Nolan. We all told you this day would come.

Also, asking someone to dox for you. Fucking, lol.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
@NolanCrush
Did you get banned from the Suicord too? I want to make sure my notes are accurate.
For anyone curious, he was doing his 'live reacting' thing, but it was on a Suisei primary server that looks to be a largely JP presence, to the point all their channel names are in JP.
1688622033526.png1688622141048.png
It's just page after page after page of him spamming his shit with the occasional JP chatter between his giant word vomits. I don't think there's another EN poster in the channel as well.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
@NolanCrush
Did you get banned from the Suicord too? I want to make sure my notes are accurate.
For anyone curious, he was doing his 'live reacting' thing, but it was on a Suisei primary server that looks to be a largely JP presence, to the point all their channel names are in JP.
View attachment 34471View attachment 34473
It's just page after page after page of him spamming his shit with the occasional JP chatter between his giant word vomits. I don't think there's another EN poster in the channel as well.
Poor nips, they probably had no fucking idea what the hell was going on and going "Eh? Eh?! Nani eigo?" but I guess not being able to understand Nolan doesn't save you from LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Is there an option to delete this thread, it's depressing

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
@NolanCrush
I don't speak Chinese runes, anyone know if they're openly shittalking him in there?

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
a Nolan thread is long overdue, Henri was given one for less.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
a Nolan thread is long overdue, Henri was given one for less.
Nolan wasn't given one because the dude craves the fucking attention, but at this point I think it'd be good for containing all of the nolanposting.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I feel like the boys are cooking us an hour long read for the future nolan thread

God's Strongest Dragoon

@NolanCrush
God, a 3rd nuke would have been more kind.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
It was stupid move made out of panicked and desperation. I understand it and seeking revenge is a stupid idea.

And my lack of opsec doesn’t make what happened to my family less evil.
i say this with nothing but love in my heart: please get off the fucking internet you retard

hylic

>sullying suicord with clueless gaijin nonsense

Unforgivable. Send this sock monkey looking Chocoball to the penis explosion chamber at once, proctor

Last edited:
Top Bottom