"I need to shit"Amaris Yuri

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Topo Chico

getting away with it
Bart Simpson creates a username BartCrush and uses it everywhere while pissing off lots of people along the way. He strays into the less kind areas of the Internet to talk about Vtubers. They tell him, "yo Bart I found your dog, your face, and if I did a little more digging I'm sure I'd find your full dox! Please move on to another account to protect yourself..." Then BartCrush replies, "lol, lmao. Crush isn't even my last name. There's literally no harm that could come to me or my family. :smugina:" This repeats at least two times over a few years, with likely a few more warnings sitting around to be uncovered. Another year passes and someone got curious enough to compile the dox that has been left, not like sparse breadcrumbs, but whole ass loafs of bread leading to that complete dox. Anon posts it, BartCrush finds out he's been outed as Bart Simpson from Springfield. Bart is enraged that anon would do such a thing, "Woe is me, whatever shall I do?!?" Bart yells at the sky. The audience knows what he should do. Every stray passer by sees what he should do. They all look on in confusion as Bart inexplicably wants to punish the poster instead of what he should do. He tries to justify this unfounded anger sputtering "They know that my dad is Homer, my mother Marge! And where I live too!"

Now what should Bart do, Nolan? 🤔
Answer: Move onto another internet identity after deleting fucking everything. It'll all blow over in a few months if you do that.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
So to recap, less than two weeks ago I pulled Nolan up on constantly restarting the cycle of doing something stupid or engaging with something he shouldn't, arguing about it, then handwaving it away with a concession despite having learnt nothing - and I suggested he dropped the Nolan Crush handle entirely since it has too much baggage. He then PM'd me a response thanking me for the post, which given recent events, I feel is appropriate to share here.

1688596653923.png
And what do you know, I was right in the post itself, this was yet another meaningless, empty concession, and he's back to picking even more fights with even higher stakes.

Don't bother responding to this Nolan, I've been reasonable with you for far too long, as have several other regulars here. I don't want to read any more of your pity posts about how none of this is your fault and it's actually the eight billion other people on this planet being sociopathic, nor do I care for yet another cycle of you pretending you "get" it just to demonstrate a week later that you don't. If you send me any more messages I'll post them here too.

Man on his fourth year associated with the homeland is making a personal army request. Says it all really.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
So I woke up this morning and saw that I had a DM in my inbox. The contents of that DM were pretty weird and I was going to ignore it. Then I stumbled upon the recent posts in this thread and realized the full context of that DM I received. Normally I prefer to never leak DMs as a matter of respect to the person that DM'd me but the person who DM'd me in this instance also closed the conversation for replies before I even got to it. So consider the following my reply to the DM:
Nolan, you absolute fucking mongoloid. Why would you think in any situation that I would help you counterdox someone at your request? That person "somehow found my family and doxxed them and me" because you don't have OpSec, you have the opposite of OpSec. I'm surprised you haven't even posted your social security number. Fucking Bule dari Ohio.

Bajilionaire and Glock, if you are reading this, nice work.
It was stupid move made out of panicked and desperation. I understand it and seeking revenge is a stupid idea.

And my lack of opsec doesn’t make what happened to my family less evil.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
It was stupid move made out of panicked and desperation. I understand it and seeking revenge is a stupid idea.

What did you THINK was gonna happen?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I found this guide extremely helpful: https://www.privacyguides.org/

I'm not posting it for Nolan, the only advice he'll take is if you tell him to write "LMAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO" in someone's chat, but for everyone who has a functioning brain and doesn't want to end up like Nolan, it's a pretty well-written guide and has a lot of good advice about keeping your privacy on the internet.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Bajilionaire and Glock, if you are reading this, nice work.
1 last thing, just a quick question. You don’t actually think what happened was okay do you? It just came across that way when you said “nice work”

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Topo Chico

Deflecting. You caused whatever harm may happen (none, because you're only a sperg not a monkey fucker or something). For years niggas were telling you to dfe and move onto a new identity, you didn't. There is only you to blame for what has transpired or will transpire. Turns out getting doxed puts your family in the crossfire too dude. That's why people were warning you.
1 last thing, just a quick question. You don’t actually think what happened was okay do you? It just came across that way when you said “nice work”
Why does it matter? You opened your PM to him with "I know we hate each other"

Topo Chico

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
DOUBLE POST IRONY. So fucking cocky dude.
Yes, I’m socially retarded.

If I let people think that my name actually was Crush. Then maybe digging wouldn’t have happened.

So I won’t deny I’m partially to blame.

God's Strongest Dragoon

You made your bed, now lie in it
1688601161587.png

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
I’m partially to blame.
Even now you won't admit that this is no one's fault but your own. At this point, seeing as you're willing to do anything but learn, I think you should be banned for your own protection.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Yes, I’m socially retarded.

If I let people think that my name actually was Crush. Then maybe digging wouldn’t have happened.

So I won’t deny I’m partially to blame.
Shares personal details including his first name, city of residence, family details, and attaches personal email accounts to online posting accounts. Everyone repeatedly tells Nolan to delete his account and preserve some op-sec. Gets told he was doxed several times over multiple years by Kiwi farmers.

Nolan: "If only I let people think I was actually called Nolan Crush, this wouldn't have happened."

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Even now you won't admit that this is no one's fault but your own. At this point, seeing as you're willing to do anything but learn, I think you should be banned for your own protection.
Ah yes, the sociopathic lunatic who doxxed innocent people did nothing wrong

God's Strongest Dragoon

It definitely would’ve helped.
"Sir, you've been stabbed 27 times and shot a dozen times. You're going to die."
"Man, I really shouldn't have stepped on that Lego, I might have lived."

Top Bottom