"I am indeed, woman"Himemiya Rie

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
edit 2: oh it's a bunch of unimportant shit from years ago you have to be an incredibly petty insecure loser to care about
I beg to differ.
Every piece of information is important, gotta have a well organized chronology.

Jealous

Lurker
I beg to differ.
Every piece of information is important, gotta have a well organized chronology.
Is it attached with a price tag of $5?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Nolan is apperently shitting up the Hanacord if people want to lurk an screenshot for when he inevitably get's the banhammer. godspeed fellow autists.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh man Nolan is gonna get into a slapfight with the farmers again?
Listen Nolan, despite what you may think, the userbase here at the asylum is NOTHING compared to those who populate the farms, your initial doxx came from you fighting people in the vtuber lunacy thread who didn't give a shit about tolerating you unlike the regular thread, same thing here, we make fun of you and critisize you but I'd be comfortable saying 90% of the users don't actually mean you any harm and the last 10% you find you repulsive for one thing or another but don't care enough to actually go after you, if you don't want more of your info out then you should really stop messing with farmers or you will have a nice group of people latch onto you and a-log you and this time you won't be able to just bluff your way out of it like always and go back the same old same old.
(You won't listen to any of this of course but I had 5 spare minutes)

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Nolan not touching shit challenge (impossible)

Topo Chico

Someone was gettin a little horny on the 4th of July:

OLD (maybe l8) but relevant

Last edited:

Negzana

Don't know where to post this exactly, but figured this will do. I got inspired by @thhrang's nolan sonnenrad gif and put some music to it and also made the wheel spin faster.

View attachment 34123
Wait that's Nolan? I had some pity as I thought he was just a really dumb kid, but it turns out he looks like some TCaP outtake. Sad

Topo Chico

Wait that's Nolan? I had some pity as I thought he was just a really dumb kid, but it turns out he looks like some TCaP outtake. Sad
1688585962751.png

He's a normal looking guy after the swelling went down :takocope:
(he's removed peoples ability to reply on his profile, RACISM has no ability for a rebuttal)

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Topo Chico

only helps if the swelling ever goes down.
1688586403669.png

BRAND NEW NOLAN!
Bajilionaire over at the farms is doing some quality digging and just uncovered this wonderful photo of a pre-surgery Nolan

Negzana

View attachment 34399
BRAND NEW NOLAN!
Bajilionaire over at the farms is doing some quality digging and just uncovered this wonderful photo of a pre-surgery Nolan
Poor Orwell

Also what insane person posts photos of themselves online? Was I the only one drilled not to do that?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Poor Orwell

Also what insane person posts photos of themselves online? Was I the only one drilled not to do that?
Most fags in this planet? We're the weird ones for not doing it tbh.
View attachment 34399
BRAND NEW NOLAN!
Sweet miracle of evolution...

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Nolan, I am not even saying this out of malice but you are voluntarily stoking the flames every time you get into a slap fight with people on the internet. It really shouldn’t matter who is right or wrong at this point, you are risking way more for what would be a stupid prize (best case scenario, you win a internet debate). You are now drawing attention of people who have a way stronger interest in fucking you over in any way possible, willingly volunteering for that is fucking retarded. Hell, you are even dragging your parents into this because they have their LinkedIns now.

If I were you, I would have nuked all my prior accounts (or at least stop posting on them) and would have made new ones to go anon a long, long time ago. For whatever reason, you continue to lack any self-preservation or sense so I doubt you will follow any of this. In the off chance that you do take this advice to heart, then remember the proverb, Audi Vide Tace

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Nolan, I am not even saying this out of malice but you are voluntarily stoking the flames every time you get into a slap fight with people on the internet. It really shouldn’t matter who is right or wrong at this point, you are risking way more for what would be a stupid prize (best case scenario, you win a internet debate). You are now drawing attention of people who have a way stronger interest in fucking you over in any way possible, willingly volunteering for that is fucking retarded. Hell, you are even dragging your parents into this because they have their LinkedIns now.

If I were you, I would have nuked all my prior accounts (or at least stop posting on them) and would have made new ones to go anon a long, long time ago. For whatever reason, you continue to lack any self-preservation or sense so I doubt you will follow any of this. In the off chance that you do take this advice to heart, then remember the proverb, Audi Vide Tace
If we all started a drinking game on people longposting at Nolan we'd all have liver damage by the end of the week

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If we all started a drinking game on people longposting at Nolan we'd all have liver damage by the end of the week
We'd be dead at this point dude, specially if you count the homeland thread.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Oh man Nolan is gonna get into a slapfight with the farmers again?
Listen Nolan, despite what you may think, the userbase here at the asylum is NOTHING compared to those who populate the farms, your initial doxx came from you fighting people in the vtuber lunacy thread who didn't give a shit about tolerating you unlike the regular thread, same thing here, we make fun of you and critisize you but I'd be comfortable saying 90% of the users don't actually mean you any harm and the last 10% you find you repulsive for one thing or another but don't care enough to actually go after you, if you don't want more of your info out then you should really stop messing with farmers or you will have a nice group of people latch onto you and a-log you and this time you won't be able to just bluff your way out of it like always and go back the same old same old.
(You won't listen to any of this of course but I had 5 spare minutes)
I know counter-doxxing is a bad idea.

I guess I’m just desperate and don’t know what to do. My first instinct when people hurt my family is to fight back. I don’t like the idea of the person getting away with it

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Stop giving advice that will fall in deaf ears, just sit back and enjoy the shitshow.

Negzana

Really only one advice to give Nolan because it's a waste of time to post a paragraph about an online autist a thousand miles away who isn't Kaela:

Nolan, choose one.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Really only one advice to give Nolan because it's a waste of time to post a paragraph about an online autist a thousand miles away who isn't Kaela:

Nolan, choose one.
i dislike nolan too but having him lobotomized will only make him dumber.

God's Strongest Dragoon

So I woke up this morning and saw that I had a DM in my inbox. The contents of that DM were pretty weird and I was going to ignore it. Then I stumbled upon the recent posts in this thread and realized the full context of that DM I received. Normally I prefer to never leak DMs as a matter of respect to the person that DM'd me but the person who DM'd me in this instance also closed the conversation for replies before I even got to it. So consider the following my reply to the DM:
1688603628306.png
Nolan, you absolute fucking mongoloid. Why would you think in any situation that I would help you counterdox someone at your request? That person "somehow found my family and doxxed them and me" because you don't have OpSec, you have the opposite of OpSec. I'm surprised you haven't even posted your social security number. Fucking Bule dari Ohio.

Bajilionaire and Glock, if you are reading this, nice work.

Top Bottom