"When 2023, I'll do my best more hard"Haachama

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Ah yes, the sociopathic lunatic who doxxed innocent people did nothing wrong
They only shared the information you willingly and eagerly posted online.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
They only shared the information you willingly and eagerly posted online.
You are genuinely pure evil. You actually think doxxing innocent people is okay?

Topo Chico

If by "helped" you mean made Billionaire's dox five seconds slower, then yes.
The dude even walked step by step on how he doxed him. Letting people think he was Crush is batshit and would've done nothing :deztheroom:
You are genuinely pure evil. You actually think doxxing innocent people is okay?
They only recompiled shit from shit you posted. By this logic you're the evil one nigga

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
They only recompiled shit from shit you posted. By this logic you're the evil one nigga
Recompiled, are you out of your fucking mind!

I never said any of my family’s name, nor anything about where I live outside outside of just say I live in the state with 12 million people in it.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
sociopathic lunatic who doxxed innocent people
Do you know where you are? do you even know where this site stems from?
No one is saying that, so let me spell it out for you

the morality of their actions is irrelevant. The shots were only fired because you willingly provided the gun and bullets; then proceeded to ignore everyone who told you to not to write your name on them and to stop picking fights with people like the shooter. This is 100% your fault, morality be damned.

Topo Chico

Recompiled, are you out of your fucking mind!

I never said any of my family’s name, nor anything about where I live outside outside of just say I live in the state with 12 million people in it.
https://sneed.today/threads/the-easy-to-track-username-hall-of-shame.104753/post-16465752 From that post on how they tied it all to your last name "That was found because you at some point made a snapchat with your last name and I presume used one of your nolancrush@whatever email addresses." Dude, it's just a recompilation. You 100% leak so much info about yourself all the time. From your Instagram, twitter, here, kiwi, ect.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
https://sneed.today/threads/the-easy-to-track-username-hall-of-shame.104753/post-16465752 From that post on how they tied it all to your last name "That was found because you at some point made a snapchat with your last name and I presume used one of your nolancrush@whatever email addresses." Dude, it's just a recompilation. You 100% leak so much info about yourself all the time. From your Instagram, twitter, here, kiwi, ect.
Okay I misunderstood the word then. But that still doesn’t make doxxing innocent people okay.

I made it too easy for them but that doesn’t negate the fact they shouldn’t have done it in the first place

Do you know where you are? do you even know where this site stems from?

No one is saying that, so let me spell it out for you

the morality of their actions is irrelevant. The shots were only fired because you willingly provided the gun and bullets; then proceeded to ignore everyone who told you to not to write your name on them and to stop picking fights with people like the shooter. This is 100% your fault, morality be damned.
Okay, I guess I got carried away and misinterpreted stuff. It came off to me like you were saying it was okay. That was my bad

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1688602249186.png

Topo Chico

innocent people okay.
The problem with the innocence talk is that you were a part of kiwi, kiwi doxes people. It has a 80+ page thread dedicated to doxing its' own users dude. You willingly signed up for that, you can't be innocent in this scenario man. It seems you're pretty darn ignorant of the homelands true culture but that doesn't absolve you of the reality or consequences.
And people went out there way for years DMing and posting at you about how this CAN/WILL happen to you eventually.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
The problem with the innocence talk is that you were a part of kiwi, kiwi doxes people. It has a 80+ page thread dedicated to doxing its' own users dude. You willingly signed up for that, you can't be innocent in this scenario man. It seems you're pretty darn ignorant of the homelands true culture but that doesn't absolve you of the reality or consequences.
The innocent people isn’t me

it’s my family

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Okay I misunderstood the word then. But that still doesn’t make doxxing innocent people okay.

I made it too easy for them but that doesn’t negate the fact they shouldn’t have done it in the first place
And you're still trying to make it seem like this as simple as "bad guy does bad to perfectly innocent Ohio autist"

You keep pretending to be willing to compromise and admit your faults while blatantly trying to deflect from the real issue: No one is arguing whether it should've been done in the first place, because no one gives a shit; what matters is that it only happened because you not only put that info out there, but willingly went against every word of advice you have been offered and continued to make yourself a target. This is 100% on you. Your failure to see it, let alone admit it and confront it, is yet another example of the retardation that brought you here in the first place. This won't be the last time this happens, because I know for a fact you will learn nothing from this.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Spergvangelion 4.20 You can (not) fix him

Topo Chico

it’s my family
The Internet doesn't care about their "innocence," them being connected to you is good enough I guess. Their info is just as public as yours is and only got leaked because of you. Should've protected their innocence better by not leaking so fucking hard when you chose your username and shit.
Don't know what else to tell ya bud, your options have been laid out. Continue as NolanCrush or DFE & forge anew identity. That info will fade into the background over time if you choose the latter option.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
eh none of this matters at the end of the day. Little sperg already went off to watch Nina since he'd rather spend his time spamming "LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO" in chat to "cheer himself up" than trying to come to terms with a situation that affects the family he supposedly cares about. Every single word in this thread comes in one ear and out the other, and we've long passed the void before the second ear

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

it’s my family

They're not innocent.

They didn't lock you in a padded cell when that was still legally possible without your consent.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Nolan, two pieces of advice, and that's all from me because I don't care to involve myself in this shit when it happens every other week. Please at least consider it this time because people have been saying these things to you for a long time:

1. Always think before you post. When you're done typing out your message, read it back and ask yourself if this is something you'd be okay with being out in the world with your identity attached to it before you post it. If you're feeling moody at the time, give yourself time to calm down and decide then. I constantly type things out and delete them upon realizing that I don't care to have it posted. Shit, a few months ago when we were having another one of these episodes, I typed out a long post regarding you, but decided to delete it because I didn't feel like getting involved. This is my biggest gripe about the average person on the Internet these days. That, and oversharing. Both of which you're guilty of.

2. Relating to above, if you're so concerned with your family's info being out there, stop giving any drive-by/sperg who may come across the info any reason for them to want to use that info in any way. I would assume/hope no one here or on the Farms would contact your family members or anything, but that doesn't mean others won't if they think it's worth their time. Hopefully they don't, but you need to just stop being such an easy target for people.

I don't know why I have any shred of care, but I'd like to see you finally realize how much of your reputation is your fault and that people have legitimately tried to help you a lot more than they really should. And maybe even change the way you interact online. Just stick to how you post in the general discussion thread, post stream updates, give your hopefully well-thought out opinions, etc. Maybe make yourself a little more invisible in these Discords and stream chats. If people post about you in this thread, ignore it. Eventually, if you stop reacting the way you do, people will find you less entertaining and stop caring, which is a good thing. Either that, or as others have said, DFE and start over, which wouldn't be a bad idea at this point.

Hopefully, this is the last time I involve myself in this. I know others find it entertaining to laugh at your ongoing antics, and I don't blame them, but considering the cycle is always the same, I frankly find it boring most of the time. If you could be considered a lolcow, you are a very boring one to me.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
eh none of this matters at the end of the day. Little sperg already went off to watch Nina since he'd rather spend his time spamming "LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO" in chat to "cheer himself up" than trying to come to terms with a situation that affects the family he supposedly cares about. Every single word in this thread comes in one ear and out the other, and we've long passed the void before the second ear
This might be the truest post in this thread.
I don't condone messing with the families of cows that are totally innocent and have nothing to do with this fucking retard but someone should really tell nolan's dad to invoke the spirit of bob chandler and cut down his internet.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Nolan I genuinely want to thank you for making me feel like less of a fuck up

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It was stupid move made out of panicked and desperation. I understand it and seeking revenge is a stupid idea.

And my lack of opsec doesn’t make what happened to my family less evil.
hes so close.

nolan you tard you realize no one would be able to dox you IF you made your accounts harder to connect. but no you use the same name literally everywhere.

This is you not them insert "oh look it's the consequences of my actions" gif here.

Congratulations

not only did you get your sister to take the cowards way out now your whole family has been exposed to THE INTERNET. enjoy the free pizzas and dead animals being sent your way as we speak.
Ah yes, the sociopathic lunatic who doxxed innocent people did nothing wrong
your not fucking innocent nolan your not a fucking victim this is you painting your ass red in front of a bull.

Including the hilarious results.

Okay, I guess I got carried away and misinterpreted stuff. It came off to me like you were saying it was okay. That was my bad
"ok im retarded but THINK OF THE CHILDREN"

or maybe listen to what we have been telling you for years. Delete NolanCrush dumbass. Make new accounts if oyu must ALL WITH DIFFERENT NAMES and Stop mentioning your Location Age Date of Birth even fucking Gender because known as you are as soon as you share one identifying piece of info "is this nolan crush" will be the first question they ask and you being you will then out yourself.

fucking retard.

I will leave you with one last piece of honest advice. Leave the internet just go Stop posting you are not intelligent enough to use the net responsibly YOU got your whole family onto the internet anyone who cares can find you and make your life a living hell infact I'm looking at your house on Google maps right now I could literally drive over to your house right now and take pictures.

I won't because i have better things to do but hopfully that rives in how badly YOU FUCKED UP. Anytime anyone sees the name nolan crush and you being a fucking sperg they will look you up and won't take long to find this shit as I said before Delete crush take a new name

ban yourself from all websites you frequent because your retarded style of typing will give you away vanish disappear or accept that you will be known forever on the net.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Top Bottom