Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Late, but:
nolan nazi.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Topo Chico

Was watching panko and just finshed this up as she ended. Obviously inspired by Proctor's wise words about his parents.
Nolan11.png
Here's this nolan put to music :)

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Last edited:

Topo Chico

ogey_rrat

ogey

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Have we heard Nolan's voice before? I know I said he should be a vtuber, but he may have that kind of anti-rizz that some male streamers have where they get popular despite or in part because of looking..... uniquely unfortunate.

Topo Chico

Have we heard Nolan's voice before? I know I said he should be a vtuber, but he may have that kind of anti-rizz that some male streamers have where they get popular despite or in part because of looking..... uniquely unfortunate.
Above is a sample of his singing voice, we have a 9 minute track downloaded from his soundcloud where there's a good bit of talking:
They both have the autism voice...
View attachment 25420
Edit

Yes its him, I took it from his soundcloud. He even commented on it here and on the homeland, both times confirming its legitimacy by saying " I did that like 5 years ago. I totally don't sound like that anymore!!! "
Multiple times he's said he wants to create content of various types. Wanted to be an author of MLP stories, make mixtapes ( he made at least one to be fair), and a general undefined "content" (vtuber? clipper? editor?) in the homelands vtuber thread. He's on that vtweeter style grindset, of enjoying content of others, but never making his own despite a declared sentiment of wanting to.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
You guys better get your licks in now before the weekend, because Mr. Crush will be busy. He'll be too distracted having 'fun' at Trotcon, Ohio's premier "My Little Pony" convention.
Screenshot_20230706-182338.png
Screenshot_20230706-182806.png

Stunned But Dumb

This implies that covid saved trotcon as those numbers were dwindling before

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Since we’re still talking about me. I’ve made steps in the right direction and removed Ohio and my birthday from every bio.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Since we’re still talking about me. I’ve made steps in the right direction and removed Ohio and my birthday from every bio.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WOW NOLAN AMAZING! WONDERFUL! INCREDIBLE! IT ALMOST MADE ME CRY! FAVORITED! STICKERED! SET AS MY DESKTOP! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Good people give credit where it’s due, just saying

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Stunned But Dumb

You can delete your accounts. Not be Nolan. You could even post the exact same way and people will figure you out but as long as you never address it, it'll never matter.

Top Bottom