Ward Security
Nolan got banned from the Phase Connect Discord. :whatastory:

Screenshot-2023-11-30-220124.png

Screenshot-2023-11-30-220156.png

Nolan-Phase1.png

Nolan-Phase2.png

Nolan-Phase3.png

Nolan-Phase4.png

The interesting bit is the first two photos are actually hosted via Facebook. The image should be located at - - But if you can't access it you don't have permission to reach it.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nolan got banned from the Phase Connect Discord. :whatastory:

Screenshot-2023-11-30-220124.png

Screenshot-2023-11-30-220156.png

Nolan-Phase1.png

Nolan-Phase2.png

Nolan-Phase3.png

Nolan-Phase4.png

The interesting bit is the first two photos are actually hosted via Facebook. The image should be located at - - But if you can't access it you don't have permission to reach it.

Who are these fags indulging him in his "hugs" bullshit?

Negzana

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Who are these fags indulging him in his "hugs" bullshit?

Fags, evidently
His OG haunts, Ponyfuckers.

Well fuck. That mihawk man I swear.

You can do it man, I'm rooting for ya, so just take your time as best as you could.

Anyway, to continue with the last effortpost. Here's what Nolan do after he malding about being banned from geega's twitch chat, him being angry at people in hana macchia fancord trying to help him, and also him shittalking against the mod who banned him off geega's chat in another discord (which he shared).

So Nolan returned, saying that he's making some amends with the mod he have issue with, and then began to engage with the person who made the 'ultimatum' in reaction to nolan's behavior.
View attachment 58418
View attachment 58419
View attachment 58420
He's trying, guys.

And then, he dropped a long venting about his dad as usual.
View attachment 58421

On spacebattles side of thing, the boy himself is getting cozy in that place. Look at him with big 1k score
View attachment 58423
His reaction to this encounter from another Discord, for the record.
1701405040864.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Christ Alive, the lack of even the slightest modicum of self-awareness honestly astounds me. I feel so bad for his father. Blocking his son's PC (God I can only imagine why he put a block on Nolan's PC) to "hurt" him and not because the son freaked out and started screaming about being forced to be an emotionless dick sucker, almost completely unprovoked?

I think it's almost a blessing that Nolan never leaves his house. Imagine if he did this in public. At best, someone would record him and post it on a freakout subreddit. At worst, he'd end up in the back of a police car.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
On spacebattles side of thing, the boy himself is getting cozy in that place. Look at him with big 1k score
View attachment 58423
How do they feel about Kiwis over there? Considering his continued existence, either they're fine with them or they're ignorant of his history on KF.

Or the most entertaining possibility, they do have Kiwis other than yourself, but they're all keeping their mouths shut about Nolan because they don't want their association with the farms to be public knowledge. Like desperately trying to keep a shit in with no toilet in sight.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
How do they feel about Kiwis over there? Considering his continued existence, either they're fine with them or they're ignorant of his history on KF.

Or the most entertaining possibility, they do have Kiwis other than yourself, but they're all keeping their mouths shut about Nolan because they don't want their association with the farms to be public knowledge. Like desperately trying to keep a shit in with no toilet in sight.
1701437806285.png
1701437866699.png
You tell me.

In short, they don't see homeland as good thing, especially for us vtuber-focused folks. We're from the homeland, so that means we're the baddies. Surprisingly Nolan isn't too open about his roots, and for what its worth, there are some folks there that understoods that just because Pipkin's fans might be homeland-adjacent, doesn't mean that Pipkin's basically as hazardous as Chernobyl.

Some folks, though, and the rest definitely just remembers the fong-jones lieeeessssss.

Negzana

Space battles is hyper globohomo leftist sperg site IIRC

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 58493
View attachment 58494
You tell me.

In short, they don't see homeland as good thing, especially for us vtuber-focused folks. We're from the homeland, so that means we're the baddies. Surprisingly Nolan isn't too open about his roots, and for what its worth, there are some folks there that understoods that just because Pipkin's fans might be homeland-adjacent, doesn't mean that Pipkin's basically as hazardous as Chernobyl.

Some folks, though, and the rest definitely just remembers the fong-jones lieeeessssss.

Space battles is hyper globohomo leftist sperg site IIRC
So the idiot is literally living with the Sword of Damocles over his head there. What a fucking idiot. It'll get out eventually.

Negzana

So the idiot is literally living with the Sword of Damocles over his head there. What a fucking idiot. It'll get out eventually.
This same femboy went on with a MLP avatar thirsting over lolis over at the homeland. I don't think he cares about having a sword of Damocles over his head.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This same femboy went on with a MLP avatar thirsting over lolis over at the homeland. I don't think he cares about having a sword of Damocles over his head.
I don't think he understands having a sword of Damocles over his head.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
They haven't disowned him yet? I must say I admire their patience...
they probably assume hes a kid.Insert your favorite pedophiles joke here but yeah when your used to dealing with children throwing tantrums you tend to have a high tolerance.
I don't think he understands having a sword of Damocles over his head.
he probably saw rocky horror and thinks he knows what it's about.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 58493
View attachment 58494
You tell me.

are-we-the-baddies-bad.gif

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>doing the fucking cries shit in his appeal to the mod

Sorry officer, I didn't mean to kill that man, but he looked at me funny. cries

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Curious. Wonder if that's my messenger group he is in I can't see it either tho and I have access to his FB so idk what that could be other than messenger

My input on the Geega ban

I showed him her no lewd rules and he realized his fuckup

For context he did the plap meme because Marimari was on screen hence "plapplap Vtuber"

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Curious wonder if that's my messenger group he is in I can't see it either tho and I have access to his FB so idk what that could be other than messenger

My input on the Geega ban

I showed him her no lewd rules and he realized his fuckup

For context he did the plap meme because Marimari was on screen hence "plapplap Vtuber"
I thought you didn't want to be involved with this... how's nolan doing in your group anyways? He still hang out there?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I thought you didn't want to be involved with this... how's nolan doing in your group anyways? He still hang out there?
I read here in case anything legitimately concerning turns up as I stated here

I appreciate not being tagged about this, but since I do occasionally come in here to see if anything alarming was posted, I see no harm in answering this for future reference

I consistently screencap and post news from the general in my little group

Nolan got it from me and you can be safe to assume anything he posts that is newsworthy from the general he got from me

Also I do not follow Crush's Twitter I may view the guy as a friend but that doesn't mean I want to see his pointless fights all over my timeline

He's doing fine in the group I just said it's possible the images that were hosted from FB was from the group

I don't want to be involved with debating about Nolan but I'll offer up harmless clarifications or context to his episodes from time to time

Topo Chico

Nolan is a size queen, which is odd as he’s a virgin and like 5ft 4in tall.

niggaphil

Nolan is a size queen, which is odd as he’s a virgin and like 5ft 4in tall.

maybe he is virgin because he has not fuck anybody, but it doesn't mean his ass hole is virgin. His arse hole must have been penetrated by his troon brother, hence his conclusion about the femboy dick size :smugselen:

Top Bottom