"I've recently realized just how much I keep my mouth open while playing games"IRyS

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Topo Chico

I know the break up hit you harder then most but were too good for him.
Excuse me, there are browns, yellows, and brits posting here. King Nolan’s pure German ancestry elevates the sullied atmosphere of this asylum by his presence alone; the diabetic air, the LMAOOOS, the unconstrained sex positive lust, it’s all truly magnificent and surely worthy of our humble forum.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Excuse me, there are browns, yellows, and brits posting here. King Nolan’s pure German ancestry elevates the sullied atmosphere of this asylum by his presence alone; the diabetic air, the LMAOOOS, the unconstrained sex positive lust, it’s all truly magnificent and surely worthy of our humble forum.
And yet for all his pure Aryan blood he still can't beat Superman

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
And just like that, I have given up on the white race.

@God's Strongest Mozumite was right all along.

Panko Enjoyer

And just like that, I have given up on the white race.

@God's Strongest Mozumite was right all along.
There's no way his bloodline wasn't cryptojew.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Noticed some more interesting nolan activity within Spacebattles and the hana macchia fancord. For Spacebattles one, he returned to the 'serious' vtuber discussion thread to drop the news about Riro's termination and he's surprisingly able to handle himself a bit well, in all circumstances, though he mostly on say one or two things about it and let the rest goes on discussing the termination stuff.

Meanwhile, in the Hanamaki's fancord, though, he seems to get banned from VShojo's Geega's chat by the chat mods there and decided to vent about it.
1701331470833.png
1701331901935.png

(no wonder)

This surprisingly lead to a buzz of activity (149+ post from this one) in which some of the posters in the fancord tried to rationalize/aid nolan regarding the whole thing.
1701331988479.png
1701332046275.png
(seriously nolan, you can still watch the stream without chat you know)

It's wild that when one of the guy (Tero) tried to say that the name change ain't gonna work, Nolan just call him a bootlicker in response.
1701332127409.png
1701332151712.png
I can't exactly screenshoted the entire thing, but the gist is that (as best as I can desribe it):
- Nolan doesn't appreciate it when people start to not siding with him
- Everyone was like "Nolan we tried to help you"
- Nolan explained that this should be fine (calling Geega with "plap plap plap") because it's not breaking the rules or something
- Everyone told him "yes but you have to understand that the vtuber might not like it", along with "you might need to get your chat etiquette in check" and "you have to understand that if you just chatted for the first time like that, the mods might ban you"
- Nolan finally gets it, start apologizing and the others responded in kind (somewhat)
- Then Nolan dropped an example as of why he mad at others/bully him by dropping screenshots of chat of him with someone else
- The folks understand, but at least one or two just say "Nolan we tried but I not gonna bother"

In the end, some others ended up just goes like...
1701332809337.png
1701332836655.png

There's more but I guess this is good enough to stop, since I saw nolan engaging with this post above and venting about his dad again.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Noticed some more interesting nolan activity within Spacebattles and the hana macchia fancord. For Spacebattles one, he returned to the 'serious' vtuber discussion thread to drop the news about Riro's termination and he's surprisingly able to handle himself a bit well, in all circumstances, though he mostly on say one or two things about it and let the rest goes on discussing the termination stuff.

Meanwhile, in the Hanamaki's fancord, though, he seems to get banned from VShojo's Geega's chat by the chat mods there and decided to vent about it.
View attachment 58291
View attachment 58294
(no wonder)

This surprisingly lead to a buzz of activity (149+ post from this one) in which some of the posters in the fancord tried to rationalize/aid nolan regarding the whole thing.
View attachment 58295
View attachment 58296
(seriously nolan, you can still watch the stream without chat you know)

It's wild that when one of the guy (Tero) tried to say that the name change ain't gonna work, Nolan just call him a bootlicker in response.
View attachment 58297
View attachment 58298
I can't exactly screenshoted the entire thing, but the gist is that (as best as I can desribe it):
- Nolan doesn't appreciate it when people start to not siding with him
- Everyone was like "Nolan we tried to help you"
- Nolan explained that this should be fine (calling Geega with "plap plap plap") because it's not breaking the rules or something
- Everyone told him "yes but you have to understand that the vtuber might not like it", along with "you might need to get your chat etiquette in check" and "you have to understand that if you just chatted for the first time like that, the mods might ban you"
- Nolan finally gets it, start apologizing and the others responded in kind (somewhat)
- Then Nolan dropped an example as of why he mad at others/bully him by dropping screenshots of chat of him with someone else
- The folks understand, but at least one or two just say "Nolan we tried but I not gonna bother"

View attachment 58299
View attachment 58300

There's more but I guess this is good enough to stop, since I saw nolan engaging with this post above and venting about his dad again.
Have you backed everything up from his latest post? I'm away from my computer for 8 hours so I don't want to back it up on my phone if I can help it in case he DFE's the post again.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Have you backed everything up from his latest post? I'm away from my computer for 8 hours so I don't want to back it up on my phone if I can help it in case he DFE's the post again.
It's still up as of right now, lemme do just that.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 58299
View attachment 58300

This sounds like the the exact same stuff we told nolan each time he fucked around and found out, yet he never fucking listens, it's only a matter of time before these guys get tired of him too.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
This sounds like the the exact same stuff we told nolan each time he fucked around and found out, yet he never fucking listens, it's only a matter of time before these guys get tired of him too.
That's what they get for being too tolerant of people.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
That's what they get for being too tolerant of people.
how long did it take us to explode nolan again. even worse if you count Farms time too.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
how long did it take us to explode nolan again. even worse if you count Farms time too.
it was around july i think

still fairly new at that time

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
it was around july i think

still fairly new at that time
Just before Advent debuts so yeah, this site is hella fucking tolerant, Nolan just pushed his luck to the very limits of everyone's patience.

Awoogers

Just before Advent debuts so yeah, this site is hella fucking tolerant, Nolan just pushed his luck to the very limits of everyone's patience.
reminder that the poll was on his favor but he just cant stop shitflinging during that as well so he got the boot

Panko Enjoyer

I remember reading someone mention (@reinigen?) that Nolan hardly posted here until the Hogwarts drama or something? So what was that, like 2-4 months?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I remember reading someone mention (@reinigen?) that Nolan hardly posted here until the Hogwarts drama or something? So what was that, like 2-4 months?
Nolan got banned minutes before advent debuts

Awoogers

that the funniest shit because he was begging to be pardoned until just advent dropped but bossman said no

Panko Enjoyer

So February (Hogwarts release) to end of July (advent debuts). So ~6 months of shitting up the forum.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So February (Hogwarts release) to end of July (advent debuts). So ~6 months of shitting up the forum.
I joined around the hogwart drama and he had already like 1k post. Im pretty sure he was part of the people that mentioned tva a lot on the homeland when it got started

Awoogers

I joined around the hogwart drama and he had already like 1k post. Im pretty sure he was part of the people that mentioned tva a lot on the homeland when it got started
i think he was one of the first members no?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Nolan joined Sept 10,2022. He was in right away with KF dying.

Top Bottom