"BALLS. Not just balls. I also have something..."Moona Hoshinova

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Okay yeah, this makes it so much funnier now that im reminded of this. Holy shit what a fucking dick rider.

Stunned But Dumb

wonder if they remember or do they just set the hive mind to attack when threatened by a inferior intellect that threatens to wrest control away.

Since counciltwt has some super heavily reinforced discord they wither definitely remember or have the logs to look back at the last time they beefed with him

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
further proving that Nolan learned nothing in his time here/on the farms.
Why would Nolan learn anything if he thinks he was in the right all the time? Every time he "admitted fault" was just a ruse to get people off his back. He never believed any of it.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why would Nolan learn anything if he thinks he was in the right all the time? Every time he "admitted fault" was just a ruse to get people off his back. He never believed any of it.
The best nolan moment is when he changed his name to crush and then expected a million asspats, dude's mind works in mysterious ways and I have yet to wrap my head around how he ended up in the farms to begin with without understanding the farms or its culture at all.

Stunned But Dumb

When Nolan changed his name to Crush, there was a small part of me that wished everyone just pretended that he was a completely new user. "Man, you're really cool Crush. Not like that one weirdo chumbud who used to come here, Nolan. Whatever happened to that dork?" etc.

The joke would've probably flown a bit too high though

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The best nolan moment is when he changed his name to crush and then expected a million asspats, dude's mind works in mysterious ways and I have yet to wrap my head around how he ended up in the farms to begin with without understanding the farms or its culture at all.
That one's easy. The completely delusional and absolutely sure belief "I am not as bad as those people". You saw it on display when someone compared him to Chris and his first response was to associate the rape and not the completely self destructive autism.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
That one's easy. The completely delusional and absolutely sure belief "I am not as bad as those people". You saw it on display when someone compared him to Chris and his first response was to associate the rape and not the completely self destructive autism.
You don't even need to point at any specific instance. Just pick any lolcow discussion at random and you will, 9 times out of 10, find that Nolan's first - and sometimes only - contribution to the topic was "Even I'm not that bad;" almost as if he needed to reassure himself.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
You don't even need to point at any specific instance. Just pick any lolcow discussion at random and you will, 9 times out of 10, find that Nolan's first - and sometimes only - contribution to the topic was "Even I'm not that bad;" almost as if he needed to reassure himself.
It's like he's becoming self aware for a moment if he doesn't reassure himself

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
For the record, I think I said the rape part was coming later. But yes, the crippling, self-destructive, and all-consuming autism.

Nolan will end up a ward of the State of Ohio once his parents are too old, deceased, or he commits an act to bring his person to the attention of government/law enforcement. He couldn't hold a menial dishwasher job in an assisted living facility for the elderly. A job presumably requiring he do little more than show up as scheduled and wash/dry dinnerware (to acceptable standards of cleanliness..). Depending on the scale and finances of the facility, he may not have even had to actually do much handwashing (think restaurant-level dishwashers or three-step sanitizing solutions).

Last edited:

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
For the record, I think I said the rape part was coming later. But yes, the crippling, self-destructive, and all-consuming autism.

Nolan will end up a ward of the State of Ohio once his parents are too old, deceased, or he commits an act to bring his person to the attention of government/law enforcement. He couldn't hold a menial dishwasher job in an assisted living facility for the elderly. A job presumably requiring he do little more than show up as scheduled and wash/dry dinnerware (to acceptable standards of cleanliness..). Depending on the scale and finances of the facility, he may not have even had to actually do much handwashing (think restaurant-level dishwashers or three-step sanitizing solutions).
Not only could he not hold it down, if memory serves, it's pretty likely he got booted for physically assaulting one of the residents.

There's also the supposed sexual assault allegations brought up at some point. Memory's fuzzy so I could be talking out of my ass, but I remember Rein talking about an unconfirmed allegation of him trying to struggle snuggle someone during prom.

All things considered, I don't think it'll take long before he gets locked up.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
unconfirmed allegation of him trying to struggle snuggle someone during prom
The only issue with this would be Nolan.. at prom.

That aside, being Nolan, we can't even limit it to him being a zero social skills retard and trying to grope a girl after she politely tried to dip out of being talked at about ponies. It could also be a guy.

If that's true though.. yeah, he's definitely liable to surpass Chris.

Topo Chico

Nolan is so brave

And a chaser

Shieeeet

We may never know what a woman is, truly the top question of this century, no one can know…

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Nolan is so brave

And a chaser

Shieeeet

We may never know what a woman is, truly the top question of this century, no one can know…

jesus fucking christ

holy shit

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
And a chaser
Screenshot_20231124-122110_X.jpg

Topo Chico

Ya not only is he a sussy uoh c*nn* lover he likes troons and reply guys them. That one in particular is SFO’s #1 pet troon. Nolan’s tastes are broad, from the river to the sea, if you will.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Nolan is so brave

And a chaser

Shieeeet

The explosion chamber wasnt enough
We need the woodchipper

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Is Nolan gonna fuck his boyfriend in the axe wound?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Ya not only is he a sussy uoh c*nn* lover he likes troons and reply guys them. That one in particular is SFO’s #1 pet troon. Nolan’s tastes are broad, from the river to the sea, if you will.
I mean assuming those pictures are real (a stretch i know) thats not a troon just a supporter.

And yes this annoys me that i had to point this out.

Still a coombaiter just one that has not attached a penor for social acceptance yet.

Topo Chico

I mean assuming those pictures are real (a stretch i know) thats not a troon just a supporter.

And yes this annoys me that i had to point this out.

Still a coombaiter just one that has not attached a penor for social acceptance yet.
Do more reps that is Lilith and Lilith is an Asian troon from California.
You can see him jack his pencil dick on his alt linked in his bio. Same stomach legs ect.

Top Bottom