"What the heck is 'The Gates of Hell'?! Is it Hololive?"Oozora Subaru

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
While Nolan is seen in Spacebattles not acclimating well to a rule-abiding ancient sci-fi debating redditors (fun fact: Spacebattles existed before reddit does, so in a way, they are Proto-redditors, probably), I saw Nolan in Hana Macchia's fancord a couple of days ago malding about his issue.

1700629168798.png

Couple of other posters just told him to move away from his family if that's a big issue for Nolan, but I did decided to touch the poop a lil bit by pointing out that the fact that he's angry of him missing out some vtuber's outfit reveal is unhealthy and they also agreed with my sentiment. Though Nolan so far hasn't said anything else regarding it, with latest activity I saw is him acting on the spacebattles vtuber thread (that isn't the one @Seth shared above) mindlessly posting stream links as usual.

These kinds of forums feel so... cold? I would never feel comfortable commenting on there because, and I surprise myself here, I actually agree with Nolan that everyone there seems to always take issue with everything other people say. I know that if I say something retarded here most people will just laugh at me and some others might even join in and try to be as retarded as I am being, people here are generally pretty aloof. This shit of taking people to task over minor comments feels like being in a fucking regime and I think Nolan is finding out just how lenient we were with him and how most people were content with just laughing at him or stickering him if he said something dumb, now he has to put up with the no-fun-allowed sci-fi autists of spaceballs.
The forum itself is very old (1996-1997... possibly?) and pretty much the forum has seen like, decades of changes from simple nerds showcasing scifi fan movies into scifi debates toward reddit-like circles these days. It is very likely that the people in Spacebattles now are redditors who has brought the culture back into the forum and essentially turning it into another reddit-like place, and with the old folks from that forum either moving away or dead (literally, decades long existence, after all), it's no surprise that the forum is more or less becoming more detached/cold and won't appreciate shitpostings here and there.

Nolan definitely need to adjust well in there if he really want to make Spacebattles his home. While that thread with Nolan being told off by the 'aloof' people is no-go for Nolan, the other thread is still good enough for Nolan to livepost/share link and get likes, which is good enough treat for his autistic mind, I guess.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
While Nolan is seen in Spacebattles not acclimating well to a rule-abiding ancient sci-fi debating redditors (fun fact: Spacebattles existed before reddit does, so in a way, they are Proto-redditors, probably), I saw Nolan in Hana Macchia's fancord a couple of days ago malding about his issue.

View attachment 57063

Couple of other posters just told him to move away from his family if that's a big issue for Nolan, but I did decided to touch the poop a lil bit by pointing out that the fact that he's angry of him missing out some vtuber's outfit reveal is unhealthy and they also agreed with my sentiment. Though Nolan so far hasn't said anything else regarding it, with latest activity I saw is him acting on the spacebattles vtuber thread (that isn't the one @Seth shared above) mindlessly posting stream links as usual.

The forum itself is very old (1996-1997... possibly?) and pretty much the forum has seen like, decades of changes from simple nerds showcasing scifi fan movies into scifi debates toward reddit-like circles these days. It is very likely that the people in Spacebattles now are redditors who has brought the culture back into the forum and essentially turning it into another reddit-like place, and with the old folks from that forum either moving away or dead (literally, decades long existence, after all), it's no surprise that the forum is more or less becoming more detached/cold and won't appreciate shitpostings here and there.

Nolan definitely need to adjust well in there if he really want to make Spacebattles his home. While that thread with Nolan being told off by the 'aloof' people is no-go for Nolan, the other thread is still good enough for Nolan to livepost/share link and get likes, which is good enough treat for his autistic mind, I guess.
Didn't reddit use to be much edgier back in the olden days? I remember some journos criticised it for being a hate site or some shit.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Rainbow flaggot was a snake that had gotten into the pants of all of the devs and the dev's friends and was head of staff.
the commie had actually started the discord as a fan club and then the dev came in and made it "official" (it was a fan club).
So there was like sole dev who made a game, then flaggot made a discord server, then the team got expanded and then the flaggot was given a "chief of staff" role that doesnt really mean anything in the small indie team but give him bragging rights because aside from making a server he didn't contribute anything. I assume this is the timeline? Then his voice has the same weight as your own if the dev doesnt give a shit. You pussied out and gave a tranny power, gj.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Didn't reddit use to be much edgier back in the olden days? I remember some journos criticised it for being a hate site or some shit.
Eh, I don't know much about reddit past history beyond that they tried to be 4chan-level of 'doing shit done' but epically fucks up, like that one time reddit mis-identified the boston bomber guy. Oh and that time where they got plenty of CSM materials on their site but they took their sweet time to remove it till everyone and their mother point it out or something.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So there was like sole dev who made a game, then flaggot made a discord server, then the team got expanded and then the flaggot was given a "chief of staff" role that doesnt really mean anything in the small indie team but give him bragging rights because aside from making a server he didn't contribute anything. I assume this is the timeline? Then his voice has the same weight as your own if the dev doesnt give a shit. You pussied out and gave a tranny power, gj.
Dev coded game solo, friends made assets like music/sprites/writing, dev interacted with the community and made more friends, commie became admin of the game wiki through knowing some of dev's friends/other wiki staff, commie made a fan discord, dev and friends moved into the discord and made it official.
Commie didn't contribute anything apart from jannie-ing but he was part of the inner circle through friend-ception, he could've honestly kicked the dev himself if he wanted but he was leeching off of the dev's popularity so he played his cards right to stay in the dev's good graces and was really well connected, several of the other jannies and maybe a couple of dev's friends were also libs if not outright commies too.

niggaphil

I think reddit went to shit after the Fappening in 2014. Although I didnt browse reddit, but what I know is after that shit incident, a lot of lefty moderator with high moral value were promoted to moderate the reddit, and there's where the reddit went to shit tier website

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Dev coded game solo, friends made assets like music/sprites/writing, dev interacted with the community and made more friends, commie became admin of the game wiki through knowing some of dev's friends/other wiki staff, commie made a fan discord, dev and friends moved into the discord and made it official.
Commie didn't contribute anything apart from jannie-ing but he was part of the inner circle through friend-ception.
Which makes Flaggot special how? All youve told me so far is that a dude just dmed the dev and licked his balls couple of times and now hes a jannie, which again, doesnt make him any different from you in the eyes of a dev, who again, doesnt give a shit.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

View attachment 57063
Christ, these are two grown-ass males (calling them men doesn't seem accurate reading this) doing all this shit in their parents' house. Mom is having to tell Nolan to go to bed by 2 pm while his Dad is having to deal with him crying because of his brother.

And then him saying his brother has "no remorse, guilt, shame, or accountability for his actions" is rich as fuck.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I think reddit went to shit after the Fappening in 2014. Although I didnt browse reddit, but what I know is after that shit incident, a lot of lefty moderator with high moral value were promoted to moderate the reddit, and there's where the reddit went to shit tier website
It was actually later than that when it started really sucking. Stuff started happening around here and before (as chronicled in the image below) but it was much later when the real shit started hitting the fan.

Reddit wasn't 'edgy' per se, but they allowed other political ideals that weren't pozzed liberals up until the 2016 election. Then one day, people noticed the entire staff of the Politics subreddit got replaced overnight with paid operatives from the Hillary campaign. And it went straight into the toilet from there, as they started banning everything that isn't super left wing and even mildly edgy. This was aided by subreddits ShitRedditSays and AgainstHate being constantly allowed to do shitty gayops on other subreddits and be completely ignored and even pseudo endorsed by the Admins.
SRShistory.jpg

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
and with the old folks from that forum either moving away or dead (literally, decades long existence, after all),
nah the old fags are still around they just avoid interacting with the newer stuff there like a plague. They only show up when someone starts talking about Macross or Stargate or The Outer Limits not because they dont enjoy new stuff but because everyone who does tends to make themselves look like a massive femboy.

Edited it for the reading impaired.

Last edited:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

View attachment 57063

Reading this while listening to Dido's Thank You/Eminem's Stan really added to it

Panko Enjoyer

It was actually later than that when it started really sucking. Stuff started happening around here and before (as chronicled in the image below) but it was much later when the real shit started hitting the fan.

Reddit wasn't 'edgy' per se, but they allowed other political ideals that weren't pozzed liberals up until the 2016 election. Then one day, people noticed the entire staff of the Politics subreddit got replaced overnight with paid operatives from the Hillary campaign. And it went straight into the toilet from there, as they started banning everything that isn't super left wing and even mildly edgy. This was aided by subreddits ShitRedditSays and AgainstHate being constantly allowed to do shitty gayops on other subreddits and be completely ignored and even pseudo endorsed by the Admins.
SRShistory.jpg
Reddit was never edgy, they were just turbo libertarians and in true libertarian tradition, one of their most popular subreddits was called jailbait and it was exactly what it sounds like. Reddit refused to do anything about it because it was a major portion of their community and they only acted on it once it started getting mentioned in the media. This was in 2011. Fun fact, people found out that Ghislaine Maxwell (Epstein's partner and supposedly the brains behind his operation) was very active member of their Politics subreddit for a very long time.

The whole gayops playbook that SRS use to run was usually posting CSM on alt accounts on subreddits they didn't like and then self-reported it. Either the sub would get banned for not deleting it in time or SRS-affiliated admins would add new mods to the sub (which were SRS sock accounts so they could infiltrate and wreck it from within). The latter strat is how they took down the biggest Trump sub, as they had a sock account post a comment calling for more cop killings.

The Hillary campaign takeover was also not even over night, it was the exact moment Hillary won the 2016 nomination at the DNC that year. A bunch of shills and bots operated by "Correct the Record" took complete control of the Politics subreddit and all the Berniebros that hated Hillary were drowned out by the "yaas queen, Hillary 2016!" shills and bots. It was all very sloppy because all the accounts were "name_numbers" like jamiewilliams_7855 and were all dormant for months leading up to that night.

The only reason why Reddit kept censoring the main Trump subreddit instead of deleting it for a long time was because it was incredibly huge and made them a lot of money. At one point, it had 380k subscribers to that one subreddit but people looked up the impressions info that Reddit shows to advertisers and had it listed as 6 million+ subscribers.

An admin later claimed that it was a mistake and it was just "Daily Unique Visitors" but Reddit admins do have a long history of lying.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Nolan is terribly failing at becoming friends with the lesbo gang. Feelsbadman

Screenshot_20231122-170623_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20231122-170647_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231122-170757_Chrome.jpg

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Stunned But Dumb

Didn't they humiliate him publicly when he picked a fight with them once? I semi remember that.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Didn't they humiliate him publicly when he picked a fight with them once? I semi remember that.
Yup that's what i was alluding to in my post above wonder if they remember or do they just set the hive mind to attack when threatened by a inferior intellect that threatens to wrest control away.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Can someone find the post? I actually dont recall it at all

Zyklon Mag

Yup that's what i was alluding to in my post above wonder if they remember or do they just set the hive mind to attack when threatened by a inferior intellect that threatens to wrest control away.
IIRC It was when he defended Hex saying shit about lesbians or whatever. But lol imagine thinking snippy twitter shits are great to befriend.:vesperfacepalm:

Panko Enjoyer

Can someone find the post? I actually dont recall it at all
Just searched "Nolan picks a fight"
In interest of archiving content, I'll share the full nolan moment with the tumblrite council fans.
SPOILER: NOLAN PICKS A FIGHT

Now, regarding these tumblrites/ex-tumblrites/SJWs/whatever you want to call them, I've been keeping an occasional eye on them. They'd easily be a good source of cringe and worth archiving, but the main hive of their shenanigans, the "Councilcord" as its referred to, is kept under lock-and-key for the most part. Only a few leaks have made their way out of the server, and interestingly, although they'll whine about "kiwi dwellers", they're all a bunch of doxxing idiots themselves.
SPOILER: EXAMPLE OF LEAK AND IDENTITIES (NOT IN ORDER)
Last thing: I dunno if it's been mentioned yet, but "Ari", the de-facto face of this side of the Hololive fanbase, has been rumoured to be very obsessed with Kronii's dox, to the point where she's been constantly trying to push her being lesbian and/or nonbinary in various circles.

Top Bottom