thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Topo Chico

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I love how just prior to him lusting after man butt he was polisperging about cenk uger, the holocaust, and antisemitism. I think politics makes him all horned up frfr.
You did not need to share with the class you know you could have let us stay ignorant.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I love how just prior to him lusting after man butt he was polisperging about cenk uger, the holocaust, and antisemitism. I think politics makes him all horned up frfr.
He's always chasing after horses one way or another.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 55844
Twitter

Very informative, thanks Nolan
How many times do you guys think Nolan has whacked the ol' meat to that music video?
He is somehow still able to get horny.
His "penis explosion" is just another one of the lies i was told by the Asylum?
Only inmates with Class C-1 authorization and above are allowed to view protected files, please acquire the necessary clearance and re-submit your application at the archives help desk on the lower atrium.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
How many times do you guys think Nolan has whacked the ol' meat to that music video?
Man i really wish i would've never thought about it but there you go. Probably not that much since he is probably a really weak man and gets exausted pretty fast due to his diabetes. i have no idea if what im saying makes sense or even true

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Man i really wish i would've never thought about it but there you go. Probably not that much since he is probably a really weak man and gets exausted pretty fast due to his diabetes. i have no idea if what im saying makes sense or even true
I am glad I made your body waste whoever many calories it takes turned into electric charges in order to process, analyze and then return that opinion.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I am glad I made your body waste whoever many calories it takes turned into electric charges in order to process, analyze and then return that opinion.
He should have had a spontaneous mutation occur in there that made his body produce cyanide instead.

Everyone wins then.

:annoyedpippa:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Probably not that much since he is probably a really weak man and gets exausted pretty fast due to his diabetes.
King Nolan is of extremely strong noble Germanic stock. He only stops his lust for rest after staying up every night to the point of exhaustion.

King Nolan is awake. His only post so far is about sex and racism. He’s clearly working on crafting up his next banger of a tweet.

He’s a true thinker, a visionary, that will be heralded for centuries to come due to his extremely poignant insights into sexuality and racism. He should be lecturing at a top universities, but this cruel world denies him his right to educate the masses. Tragic.:nolancries:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
1699998975605.png

This is my reaction to every single Nolan tweet

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Topo Chico

I am 100% correct in stating politics turns on young King Nolan.

:whatastory:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I am 100% correct in stating politics turns on young King Nolan.

:whatastory:

Why is nolan questioning his long-nosed overlords? Have the indoctrination programs in US schools failed? Or is he just uniquely retarded in such a way that makes him immune?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
So i just had a horrid realization. Anyone here play Yakuza 6?

Nolan "livechats" the exact way Kiryu does and given his inability to form any thought or personality on his own I have to wonder if his furious sperging out in vtuber chats and discord is a result of either thinking it's normal because it was in a video game or an upspoken addiction to cam whores .

fortnitesmasherX

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Top Bottom