"So what if I'm pettan... what if I'm pettan? I'm cute as pettan! Makes me look young, I'm pettan and I'm proud! I'm going to stop being delusional, HAH jokes on you...!"Kureiji Ollie

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Panko Enjoyer

i think he was one of the first members no?
Looking at the link to his profile on the first page of thread shows he was #54. So pretty early.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Nolan joined Sept 10,2022. He was in right away with KF dying.
damn you must have had a hard time cleaning up on his shit even back then i presume

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
damn you must have had a hard time cleaning up on his shit even back then i presume
Not really? He didn't start to get intolerable until March/April/May. He was a sperg sure, but that was when the mask really started to slip.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Not really? He didn't start to get intolerable until March/April/May. He was a sperg sure, but that was when the mask really started to slip.
its like going downhill but its from some bronie with a gura pfp from ohio :whatastory:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
He was already pretty infamous in KF before this forum was a thing if my memory serves right, i think he even had a post in the easy to track hall of shame and was infamous as early as 2021 and had been on the farms since early 2019 according to this effortpost. He was in the farms mostly to post about tumblr/pony related lolcows and onision

One of his first Nolan-isms was him posting in the farms about some discord drama about a prominent brony lolcow, Lilly Peet, saying he had sekrit info but then backtracking because he either didnt get the go to share it, or was lying like a tard
JyxyV0W.png

he was made fun off really early because of this retardation, seems like he joined the farms with just the "Nolan" name
Nolan #3.PNG

It seems like he vomited alot of random images if Aquinas' post was accurate, most of his postings during this time were seemingly deleted by him with no mod warnings indicating that they took action in doing that for him.
i3HtDIH.png

Digging into Nolan's profile reveals a post by Aquinas with a bona fide Nolan moment, quite possibly one of the earliest recorded ones that werent posted by him.
DARnv4u.png

Thats it, TL;DR he came to the farms looking for brony drama and wanting to post about his discord "findings", got mocked, and then posted on the Metokur, Vaush, and the Breadtube threads till he went on the vtuber thread for the first time at around May 2021 if im not searching incorrectly POST , most notably, he didnt livepost much until he found the vtuber thread, his initial exchange was his spergiest moment on the farms until the started posting on the vtuber thread

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nolan joined Sept 10,2022. He was in right away with KF dying.
Yeah he was one of the founding members of the site, the equivalent of the rats and the fleas aboard the mayflower.
Rei wasn't a jannie until a few months in when several incidents forced Proctor's hand, what people don't seem to realize/remember is that this site essentially came from a "fuck it let's just do it" moment and was never really planned out, shit just gets done as it needs to be which has led to some rough patches like the spat of a couple weeks ago.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Its a shame we lost Jambalaya over a stupid shit and now we are without a big effort post about Nolan

niggaphil

Its a shame we lost Jambalaya over a stupid shit and now we are without a big effort post about Nolan
Pretty sure Nolan does not have a lot interesting information. His live stories probably the same as early chris-chan.

To be fair, it is only valuable to write a complete info about him in this forum (or homeland) is: he is a degenerate animal fucker or schizo troon :smugselen:

Panko Enjoyer

I thought he was working with reinigen? So there should be some progress made that can be continued or is the project dead?

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I thought he was working with reinigen? So there should be some progress made that can be continued or is the project dead?
It likely that he gonna be in contact with Reinigen and let Reini post it in full or something. I think the project is still happening but considering people has life (unlike nolan), it's still unfinished or something.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
It likely that he gonna be in contact with Reinigen and let Reini post it in full or something. I think the project is still happening but considering people has life (unlike nolan), it's still unfinished or something.
Almost that
He admited in the Homeland thread that he is done with the site and DMed Reinigen about it
So the state of the Nolan write up its a mystery

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

Almost that
He admited in the Homeland thread that he is done with the site and DMed Reinigen about it
So the state of the Nolan write up its a mystery
for the sake of posterity1701410956710.png

Quite a shame, really. No such thing as a victimless woman moment.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
insahallah we will probably get the Nolan thread when Jersh decides to kill the vtubing thread and the /vt/ community watch thread is used to dump all of its autism onto the farms

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

He was. I have access to the work he did, but he's bailed ever since the shit that went down earlier this month. I've been super busy with work, so haven't made any progress at all on it. The issue is I could make something right now but it'd only be covering all his TVA activity. I want to really catalogue his KF posting as well as a ton of his previous activity pre-KF just to get a full picture and so he doesn't DFE first. I want to do this right.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He was. I have access to the work he did, but he's bailed ever since the shit that went down earlier this month. I've been super busy with work, so haven't made any progress at all on it. The issue is I could make something right now but it'd only be covering all his TVA activity. I want to really catalogue his KF posting as well as a ton of his previous activity pre-KF just to get a full picture and so he doesn't DFE first. I want to do this right.
Take your time, loosing jambalaya was certainly a blow but it's not like he went full bitch mode and deleted everything.

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
for the sake of posterityView attachment 58399

Quite a shame, really. No such thing as a victimless woman moment.
Well fuck. That mihawk man I swear.

You can do it man, I'm rooting for ya, so just take your time as best as you could.

Anyway, to continue with the last effortpost. Here's what Nolan do after he malding about being banned from geega's twitch chat, him being angry at people in hana macchia fancord trying to help him, and also him shittalking against the mod who banned him off geega's chat in another discord (which he shared).

So Nolan returned, saying that he's making some amends with the mod he have issue with, and then began to engage with the person who made the 'ultimatum' in reaction to nolan's behavior.
Discord_JgfwhRpYDg.png
Discord_JCwWBudriq.png
Discord_1kwfnvawS2.png
He's trying, guys.

And then, he dropped a long venting about his dad as usual.
Discord_8gMj7iGMTd.png
Screenshot_2023-11-29_21.07.42.png

On spacebattles side of thing, the boy himself is getting cozy in that place. Look at him with big 1k score
1701402650187.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

You can do it man, I'm rooting for ya, so just take your time as best as you could.

Anyway, to continue with the last effortpost. Here's what Nolan do after he malding about being banned from geega's twitch chat, him being angry at people in hana macchia fancord trying to help him, and also him shittalking against the mod who banned him off geega's chat in another discord (which he shared).

So Nolan returned, saying that he's making some amends with the mod he have issue with, and then began to engage with the person who made the 'ultimatum' in reaction to nolan's behavior.
View attachment 58418
View attachment 58419
View attachment 58420
He's trying, guys.

View attachment 58421

On spacebattles side of thing, the boy himself is getting cozy in that place. Look at him with big 1k score
View attachment 58423
1k with only 195 messages? Damn, either the people there react a lot or the reactions themselves give a shitton of points each.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
1k with only 195 messages? Damn, either the people there react a lot or the reactions themselves give a shitton of points each.
they're pretty much facebook likes, if he got about 10 or 5 likes per message then yeah that tracks

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

View attachment 58418
View attachment 58419
View attachment 58420
He's trying, guys.

View attachment 58421

View attachment 58423
WOW he lasted two months already in that Forum

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
they're pretty much facebook likes, if he got about 10 or 5 likes per message then yeah that tracks
I can't easily see it, but most of his posts he got like, less than 10, but his post sharing Riro Ron's termination got him like, 35 likes. So I guess there are time that he got more than 10, but I don't really keen to look at 195 post of LMAOs just to check how many likes he got individually.

Top Bottom