"I usually hold stuff with my right hand, so I was in the toilet watching videos, and after I finished I moved my hand with my phone towards my ass, but then I went 'wait a minute where'd my video go' so I almost wiped with my phone instead of the toilet paper"Himemiya Rie

The Morgue (and Dead Pool)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
  • Jan 26th​

Tsunderia is kill - twitter, archive
    Chikafuji Lisa will continue as indie (for now) - Twitter, archive, local copy
    Amiya Aranha will continue as indie (for now) - Twitter, archive, local copy
    Other remaining talents will do so as well.

srfzdv.png

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Let's all be honest, this isn't even a prediction, more so a inevitability at this point.
Welp, a day later and it happens. It was probably the easiest collapse to call, and it doesn't feel any better because of it.

kukkia

Early Adopter
I forget why Pomu had surgery so I can't recall if it was any type of serious or not offhand.
IIRC was a preventative surgery to prevent some sort of cancer that runs in her family. So as long as everything went well it should reduce her chance of future health complications.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
  • Jan 30th​

Indie agency TomoPulse is kill - twitter, archive
    Claudia Katsumoto will graduate and will return to streaming with her PL account (luuna_mi) - twitter, archive
    Remaining talents will continue streaming as indies.

60gk50.jpg

zbwgkg.jpg

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
  • Feb 1st
    Oceane Otoishi from Production Kawaii was terminated

Reasons are Slander of talents and unauthorized contact with 3rd parties.
    twitter, archive
    i408k0.png
Her genmates had an announcement stream after the statement was published, shedding more light on the situation.

[Video was privated, most likely because her genmates quit from the company soon after]
  • Apparently this was not the first offense and it was not a rushed decision.
  • Confirmed she leaked dox information of other talents @6:28
  • The matter will not be discussed further outside this stream

ff402s.png

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Himemiya Rie: She's retarded, she's the weakest link in PhaseAlias, she's probably gonna dox her address and quit the internet.
Pipkin Pippa: She's gonna get suicided in the back of the head.
Fuura Yuri: She's gonna succumb to illness and slowly fade into obscurity until she announces her graduation from life.
Can I change my prediction on Pippa from suicided figuratively to suicided literally?

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

vestars20

Early Adopter
Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Piarro

Early Adopter
Hypothetically, would you get any points if one of your predictions *almost* happened?

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Hypothetically, would you get any points if one of your predictions *almost* happened?
If you're talking about Tsunderia and Lisa, you got your points.
But in Pippa's case, nope. I'd personally consider giving partial points if she actually attempts it and fails, but it kinda defeats the purpose of a deadpool.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Altare
December
Alphabet soup related yab

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Calliope Mori: She's gonna pull a Joji.
Her in with the music industry is already secure, her health seems to be deteriorating from her packed schedule, and she's been subtly voicing frustrations for a while now. She'll drop Hololive and either just stay a fleshie as DemonDice or maybe go halfway with a new indie model for it. She has an in and is close to a number of Vshojo stars (Kson and Mouse mostly) so she might even join up with them. I hope she does because the reaction to Vshojo poaching a third Holo will be really funny.

Veibae: She'll drop Vshojo for OTK.
Vei's been blatantly checked out of anything to do with her corpmates for ages now, doesn't even show up for events like anniversaries, and spends 100% of her time streaming with her bf Sodapoppin. She has nothing to gain from continued association with them and all the more for solidifying her connection to Twitch's megastreamers as part of their clique.

Vesper Noir: Manhera.
Autistic, paranoid, and avoidant. Really funny but has a massive ghost of burning out and taking people down (in minecraft) hovering over him between his suspension and disappearing act in Japan when he went off his meds. I'm predicting a Rushia level blowout vs the higher ups (or Altare???) where in his anger he exposes a bunch of company details then ghosts the industry.

Bonus: Iron Mouse has a house move planned for this year. There are services like Angel Wings to help medically sensitive people like her travel but it's still risky, and in addition her pharmacy semi-regularly fucks with her prescription and the contractors she hired for her new place have been giving her the run-around regarding the adjustments she needs done to live there. For those who predicted Mouse if she's going to have a major health scare, it will be during that move.

Piarro

Early Adopter
I think that Zaion might be graduating this year. Just a hunch.

wew

Male hag love!
Kyo Kaneko: being a little bitch and stirring drama behind the scenes for other talents

Regis Altare: Can't take the heat and graduates on his own terms

If any of these come true this year I will post a clip and reveal my 2view tuber ass

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
  • Feb 10th​

Lily Sin will graduate from Idol Corp on 02/24/23

Reasons are she decided no to renew her contract despite being slated to re-debut with the rest of her genmates in the near future (rebranding of Idol-HE into Idol Origins).
    twitter, archive
    xkrozm.png

Idol Corp Statement
There's no info about the future of the social media accounts or channel

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Unrelated to previous posts. But since there's been very recent Niji developments.

NO MORE VOTING FOR VOX AKUMA OR ZAION UNTIL THEIR CURRENT SITUATION IS RESOLVED.
Vox Akuma announced an indefinite hiatus after a full doxx went public
Zaion was suspended for 2 weeks as a disciplinary measure from management after "repeated offenses".

More info on those in the general thread or in their very own "happenings" thread

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Unrelated to previous posts. But since there's been very recent Niji developments.

NO MORE VOTING FOR VOX AKUMA OR ZAION UNTIL THEIR CURRENT SITUATION IS RESOLVED.
Vox Akuma announced an indefinite hiatus after a full doxx went public
Zaion was suspended for 2 weeks as a disciplinary measure from management after "repeated offenses".

More info on those in the general thread or in their very own "happenings" thread
Probably should have put a time limit on making the predictions, like the first two weeks in January.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Probably should have put a time limit on making the predictions, like the first two weeks in January.
Yeah, that was an oversight on my part. Maybe I'll edit the OP and make feb 15th as the final day for submitting predictions.
What more could happen in just 5 days, right?
:shiinastare:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Yeah, that was an oversight on my part. Maybe I'll edit the OP and make feb 15th as the final day for submitting predictions.
What more could happen in just 5 days, right?
:shiinastare:
Now you're just tempting fate my dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom