"'Two hours no progress?' Ha. Ha. Ha. How long have you been on this earth? How many years? I see no progress from you, either"Hakos Baelz

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Selen is still visible in today’s Rosemi-sama intro in case anybody is curious.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Limkin

She will be fired because she didn't ask Selen for permission to use it

Bronze

Termination of Rosemi Lovelock

Something something perms of ex niji members
Something something negligible

Negzana

Selen is now under 30k behind Enna. Wonder if Enna is feeling the pressure yet

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Selen is now under 30k behind Enna. Wonder if Enna is feeling the pressure yet
I doubt she cares very much about the subs.

I really want to know how many memberships each Niji has lost, though. I'm pretty sure that missing valentines + no streams + membership losses will be felt quite keenly indeed.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

I really want to know how many memberships each Niji has lost, though. I'm pretty sure that missing valentines + no streams + membership losses will be felt quite keenly indeed.
If you really want a hit of pure catharsis, filter the Elira video comments by members and see what her 1+ year members had to say about it.

MyName

We need a "negligible" reaction!

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

If some of them haven't adjusted their gacha habits, they might be looking at tight financial situations going forward.

Limkin

If some of them haven't adjusted their gacha habits, they might be looking at tight financial situations going forward.
They had them when they were broke, why would they change them after getting richer? Elira, when in Japan before Nijisanji, found herself a second part-time job specifically to whale in gacha, while the first one was to pay for living expenses. This is the "don't even bother fixing" level of financial retardation

God's Strongest Dragoon

We need a "negligible" reaction!
quickly thrown together meme to use for the time being until someone like BioBreak feels like making some good shit
NEGLIGIBLE.png

EDIT: Mini 90x90 version
mininegligible.png

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Limkin

Did she only follow her back now because it took her this long to realize who this random japanese person is, or she wasn't checking any DMs for the past week? But yeah Gundou is very happy about it
gndmr.png

roktofferson

which one was Gundou, was she one of the ones terminated for a retarded reason or someone who graduated?

Bronze

which one was Gundou, was she one of the ones terminated for a retarded reason or someone who graduated?
Iirc the JP talent that got graduated after the baseball joke

chihirogumi

She left the company in the same middle ground as Yugo did. Forced graduation. She got to have one final stream, but many Niji fans hated her for years. I haven't looked too deeply for the reasons, but then she did the tame baseball joke and pissed off the JP autists and that was the final straw.

UberSoldat

She left the company in the same middle ground as Yugo did. Forced graduation. She got to have one final stream, but many Niji fans hated her for years. I haven't looked too deeply for the reasons, but then she did the tame baseball joke and pissed off the JP autists and that was the final straw.
From what I know, she's had problems with other livers and is a pathological liar (e.g. fake vacation story). Niji tolerated her for a while but the baseball incident was when they had enough I guess.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
From what I know, she's had problems with other livers and is a pathological liar (e.g. fake vacation story). Niji tolerated her for a while but the baseball incident was when they had enough I guess.
the baseball thing hit the general japanese public.

Xuhle

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Thank god nijisanji defended the honor of baseball by firing Gundou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom