Not open for further replies.

Negzana

Doki reached 600k

Enna better run, Doki's coming

Horo7618

No one in particular

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
The funniest part of all this is how long it will take them to pass Selen's inactive account, honestly. I could see them getting mogged by her account's numbers for years and never pass them.

Negzana

And then the Final Boss....

Selen Tatsuki
Then the Superboss Vox Akuma, (And Kuzuha as the joke superboss you're not expected to beat)

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
The funniest part of all this is how long it will take them to pass Selen's inactive account, honestly. I could see them getting mogged by her account's numbers for years and never pass them.

I'd be very surprised if this happens this year. This event has gotten Doki a lot of attention from people who didn't pay much attention to Selen, but I highly doubt it's going to be enough new people to make up for three years of accumulated subscribers. Eventually the buzz and momentum will die out and her numbers will level off for a while. It's clearly starting to slow down already.

Feel free to quote this post when you laugh at me when it happens anyway in a few weeks.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'd be very surprised if this happens this year. This event has gotten Doki a lot of attention from people who didn't pay much attention to Selen, but I highly doubt it's going to be enough new people to make up for three years of accumulated subscribers. Eventually the buzz and momentum will die out and her numbers will level off for a while. It's clearly starting to slow down already.

Feel free to quote this post when you laugh at me when it happens anyway in a few weeks.
He was referring to the NijiEN members that she has passed, not Doki's account in particular. All the NijiEN members have lost huge amounts of subs in a very short time and they're going to be cucked hard in the algorithm because of it. It won't help when Riku scales back NijiEN going forward, further ruining any attempt they have to not just reclaim their lost sub count but also to pass the inactive Selen account.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
He was referring to the NijiEN members that she has passed, not Doki's account in particular. All the NijiEN members have lost huge amounts of subs in a very short time and they're going to be cucked hard in the algorithm because of it.

Ah, I misunderstood. My bad.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Doki is live on Filian's channel

Edit: up to number 9, Filian is dying and meanwhile Doki is like "Nijisanji was much worse...."
(not literally she's just kind of... unbothered)

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Edit: old man yells at the sky moment - aka I'm wrong. See

I don't know how this things work on YouTube's ends, but if the money goes towards charity, I think it's ok

I still don't understand how this fundraiser works - article says she passed 25k in donations.

Who is this dramatuber who is using Selen as an ad to drum up views on a "Fundraiser" video?
fundslopper.png

Where the drama sharks feed the leeches will breed. channel

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Who is this dramatuber who is using Selen as an ad to drum up views on a "Fundraiser" video?...

Dokibird on Twitter said:
...This is also an open fundraiser so any channel can join in.
I don't know how this things work on YouTube's ends, but if the money goes towards charity, I think it's ok

Last edited:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I've sworn never to acquire a dakimakura, but the dokimakura is tempting...

Negzana

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Her hands... She lost weight.

:architect: Bros in shambles.
that selfie was like 3-4? years ago so shes bound to lose some over the years

oh i cant read lol

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
A Seanegro and blind as fuck!? Man, ya can't be such a stereotypical Flip than that...

Apparently I may be one too :SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere:
Your Seanegro blood is showing chud-kun, better commit seppuku before you dishonor famiry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom