"I like... B I G... N U T S S S S S ! ! ! "Moona Hoshinova

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Intellectually, I disagree. Vtuber history has seen many attempts to use the graduated character or replace the characters "voice actor" fail, all cause the "voice actor" becomes the soul of a character, inseperable from design.
I am not going to say who are the bastards that started this
Im about 6 beers deep and have no idea where this conversation went so I'm just gonna concede defeat and apologize for defending women. That was a mistake and I will try to do better in the future.

To get back on topic. Fuck kurosanji, doki love.
Dont worry i am in the middle of nowhere writing this thanks to some random arab man sharing his wifi with me, i understand you
Screenshot_20240211_031236_Brave.jpg
Good Night everyone

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Intellectually, I agree. Emotionally, as time passes, the model gets so strongly associated with the personality who pilots it, both by the viewers and by the personality themselves, that I can't really blame people anymore for being a bit in shock when the two are forced to separate.
Depends. Selen in particular always felt a bit off for me. All niji/holo stuff feels off simply because how bad their tracking/rigging is, though holo is fixing their shit lately (still ages behind VTubeStudio though). And return stream was "hell yeah baby we're back home!!!". Smug face an crooked smile suit her MUCH more. Even compared to old streams, i feel there is much more synergy now.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This talk about the character's ownership is really funny to me when you contrast it with how RushiaNazunaNeko got a fancy OC model from VSJ and immediatly dropped it to skinwalk as an "OC do not steal" of one of her Holo outfits, i kinda hope Doki does the same with some of her Selen outfits (did i mention i thought the military outfit was cool)

roktofferson

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This talk about the character's ownership is really funny to me when you contrast it with how RushiaNazunaNeko got a fancy OC model from VSJ and immediatly dropped it to skinwalk as an "OC do not steal" of one of her Holo outfits, i kinda hope Doki does the same with some of her Selen outfits (did i mention i thought the military outfit was cool)
So much for being free and independent from le ebil corpos...

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Who is the purple chick who keeps appearing next to Donkeybird in fan art?

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Intellectually, I agree. Emotionally, as time passes, the model gets so strongly associated with the personality who pilots it, both by the viewers and by the personality themselves, that I can't really blame people anymore for being a bit in shock when the two are forced to separate.
Just imagine Gura graduating and then coming back to her Senzawa model.

Weird AF.
:confusedFap:

Doki said that her new model is in the works, most probably her Mama. Expect big booba, long neck and cute eyes.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Hmmm, as much as i simp for DyaRikku i think more cartoonish style model suits Doki character more.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Doki said that her new model is in the works, most probably her Mama. Expect big booba, long neck and cute eyes.
But... but...

Flat tomboys...

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
All this talk of skinsuits, and no mention of tomato being superior smh

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Got this from /vt/ so take this with a grain of salt, but...

Goddamn! Doki be eating good this month especially when her YT supa and members come in. There's a chance she'll recoup that lost 200k in a month. She deserves all this. Truly happy for this smug bird.
:dokiSmug::dokiSmug::dokiSmug:

FUCK NIJISANJI AND RIKU'S FUCKING YACHT!!!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Got this from /vt/ so take this with a grain of salt, but...

Goddamn! Doki be eating good this month especially when her YT supa and members come in. There's a chance she'll recoup that lost 200k in a month. She deserves all this. Truly happy for this smug bird.
:dokiSmug::dokiSmug::dokiSmug:

FUCK NIJISANJI AND RIKU'S FUCKING YACHT!!!

Also, don't confuse income with net profit. Merch costs money to design, make, pack, and ship.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
And to hold. Unless you are Doraemon, warehouse expenses begin to add up.

Brapfiend

While I love the crooked smile of Dokibird, I'm hoping they manage to sneak in some cute Selen style fangs too. Probably my favourite part of the Selen design, shared with Elira

Koronesuki

X-Potato

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Oh fucking great
this fucking fag

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

Oh fucking great
this fucking fag

It's surprisingly not that bad. Guy admits that he doesn't know the in-and-out, so he limited his opinions to 'Nijisanji bad' and numberfagging about Doki's CCV. At least the furry with the inflation fetish isn't going around spewing 'idol culture is cancer' and 'muh talent freedoms' like Charlie and Asmongold did. It astounds me that Pyrocynical is the more reasonable one in the sea of slop reactors.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Also, don't confuse income with net profit. Merch costs money to design, make, pack, and ship.

Don't forget taxes. She's a leaf so she's got VAT (or whatever the equivalent is in mapleland) and they are higher than US taxes.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
And to hold. Unless you are Doraemon, warehouse expenses begin to add up.
She can sublease some warehouse space in the Vancouver area. Her merch will have a pleasant coffee oder. The owner just needs to push his bed against the wall

PemAloeKenzoku

Don't do it Sayu. He isn't worth it. Put that drill and hammer down, let's get out of this yacht, I'll buy you a bacon and egg bagel.

She can sublease some warehouse space in the Vancouver area. Her merch will have a pleasant coffee oder. The owner just needs to push his bed against the wall
Maybe her managers can help the coffee ship faster as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom