GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
man what a girl too bad she plays fucking apex

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Weinstein literally went to jail over the accusations against him.

Metoo is just accusations without evidence. Weinstein got fucked because a model actually went to the police and they had her wear a wire, gathering evidence. Difference.

I Wanna Die

Metoo is just accusations without evidence. Weinstein got fucked because a model actually went to the police and they had her wear a wire, gathering evidence. Difference.
The metoo hashtag originated from one of his accusers tweeting it out. It became baseless accusations but that's absolutely not how it started.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Don't call it a comeback we've been here for years

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Calling them Dragoons again....amazing. She really is in "no fucks given" mode.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I imagine active Niji watchers are getting a lot of interesting recommendations right now.
Can confirm I got it yesterday. That same himechin video's sidebar pretty much just gave me PL of like, Enna, Kyo (he's white as fuck), Ren, and even newest ones like Claude. Algo really is being funky.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Can confirm I got it yesterday. That same himechin video's sidebar pretty much just gave me PL of like, Enna, Kyo (he's white as fuck), Ren, and even newest ones like Claude. Algo really is being funky.
People obviously seraching for their old stuff, relevancy weights skyrocketing. Twitter does the same.

Koops

Weinstein literally went to jail over the accusations against him.
I don't believe in coincidences, it conveniently came after normies started serious discussions about child exploitation in Hollywood.

Horo7618

No one in particular

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
1707627358228.png

(from discord)

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I don't believe in coincidences, it conveniently came after normies started serious discussions about child exploitation in Hollywood.
When i want to derail a thread in TVA:
"ULTIMATE DERAILER OF the majestic roar of the cosmic tempest unleashed by the fury of a 無限の力 (Mugen no Chikara) that shakes the foundations of the universe and unleashes a tsunami of unstoppable ゼネス (Zenesu) annihilating its foes and engulfing them in a whirlwind of light and darkness transforming them into stellar dust and marking the end of their existence with an explosion of magnificence and 神秘的な (Shinpi-tekina) "

I Wanna Die

When i want to derail a thread in TVA:
"ULTIMATE DERAILER OF the majestic roar of the cosmic tempest unleashed by the fury of a 無限の力 (Mugen no Chikara) that shakes the foundations of the universe and unleashes a tsunami of unstoppable ゼネス (Zenesu) annihilating its foes and engulfing them in a whirlwind of light and darkness transforming them into stellar dust and marking the end of their existence with an explosion of magnificence and 神秘的な (Shinpi-tekina) "
Im about 6 beers deep and have no idea where this conversation went so I'm just gonna concede defeat and apologize for defending women. That was a mistake and I will try to do better in the future.

To get back on topic. Fuck kurosanji, doki love.

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Youtooz throwing their hat into the Dokibird figure pool

DON'T TAKE THE OFFER DOKI! THEY'RE GOING TO TURN YOUR HAIR INTO A PENIS!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
DON'T TAKE THE OFFER DOKI! THEY'RE GOING TO TURN YOUR HAIR INTO A PENIS!
would be funny if its paired with the long neck tho

bothyourhouses

That isn't excluse to idol companies, though. That's just an entertainment business thing
There's plenty of rivalry and backstabbing in entertainment, but in most of the business you at least try to keep it backstage and put on a show of unity for the fans. Open rivalry between members of the same group is a distinctly negative side of idol culture, particularly fed by things like the AKB elections/rankings.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I mean, Charlie knows Karen, so it's not too far to think they've talked shop about what goes on to some degree. She he's not COMPLETELY uninformed on everything.
That just makes it worse though, he's speaking like a retard even when knowing how things work? Nah mate I don't buy it, he probably doesn't give a single shit and is just commenting on it for clout like 60% of the people who weighed in on the Selen drama.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
i struggle to understand how someone sees what is essentially a company casting a role for a character whose design and model they paid for as exploitative because they continue to own the character they paid for.

Intellectually, I agree. Emotionally, as time passes, the model gets so strongly associated with the personality who pilots it, both by the viewers and by the personality themselves, that I can't really blame people anymore for being a bit in shock when the two are forced to separate.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
i struggle to understand how someone sees what is essentially a company casting a role for a character whose design and model they paid for as exploitative because they continue to own the character they paid for.
Intellectually, I disagree. Vtuber history has seen many attempts to use the graduated character or replace the characters "voice actor" fail, all cause the "voice actor" becomes the soul of a character, inseperable from design. This is the main reason why you dont see much of merch of graduated talents, like Sana, or why people threw shit at the company owning KizunaAI. Thus creating a situation where you dont gain anything from keeping the character after its soul departs, but show that you are afraid of competition from your former talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom