lynyrd skynyrd got like 5 bucks off of return stream xd

btw

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Nijisanji management issues in shambles
Dokibird thriving
thank you mr man

Stunned But Dumb

Is this the Live Thread still or do we go to the actual Live posting thread?

She got demonitized because of whoever played freebirds last stream, so now we will never be freebirds, bros
Edit: I'll just use the actual liveposting thread and throw anything important over here

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
lynyrd skynyrd's record company got like 5 bucks off of return stream xd
fixed

Those SC's are really rolling in. I hope she's got a solid financial plan going forward to keep herself worry free there (that doesn't involve her parents...)

frz

Bonds formed through trauma

Iirc he was cracking under the pressure of being team leader he was failing at wrangling the team and Selen was questioning his leadership so he was malding a bit about it all

He also gets really competitive

During the beginning of Apex practice scrims he would start getting a little too salty about losing and it started to affect his ability to lead the team as IGL (in game leader) and his gameplay ability. During tense situations he would panic too often and Selen would also butt heads with her own commands since he was panicking too much leading to them getting killed early in games. Altare would be stuck in the middle trying to get everyone to calm down. Eventually rpr would have enough of his shit and criticize exactly why they keep losing, including his lack of composure. Shortly after that they would get Nocturnal to help coach them and the mood during the practice scrimms noticeably improved. Unfortunately, on the day of the big tournament TSB played poorly, but they managed to stay close afterwards, even doing a few collabs together.

It's worth pointing out there was like 3-4 really big moments that completely cratered their performance. They were all "Axel panics, makes a bad call because of that, and then Selen questions him and breaks formation, which makes it 100 times worse". It kept happening early into the games before they got to fight people for points, which made each fuckup even more apparent to both of them and was killing their tournament performance, which compounded their mental breakdown.

One of the most notable was during a Valk ult (everyone attaches to Valk and launches into the sky to skydive somewhere else). It was a bad call by Axel to start the Valk ult in that spot because there's a delay to takeoff and it was a bit too out in the open. Of course the bad call was exposed because they ended up getting shot at while they were starting the Valk ult. People panicked about whether to commit to the Valk ult or cancel it. Selen disconnected from the Valk ult while Axel and Altare took off, so she got left behind and merc'd by that team that saw them and that killed their performance in that round because they were down a player. They had like 1 good game in the tournament and then a bunch of shit games with barely any points, so this was one of their last shots of getting enough points to be relevant and it immediately ended any hope they had left in the tournament when that happened. Selen went to take a walk for the rest of that round while Axel and Altare played it out but it's pretty obvious she went to cry because her voice was slightly different when she came back and her model's eyes were blinking like crazy, which is a telltale sign of someone crying.

They're both very competitive and let nerves get to them. They made the common mistake of going into scrims, stomping scrims, and then the moment they perform slightly worse in the real tourney, they start to panic because now it matters and they start worrying "why are we sucking?!? we were doing so well in scrims!". Selen and Axel, the two people that play up the "wow, I'm so good guys" attitude, got completely crushed emotionally by it. Altare was stuck in the middle getting frustrated with their shit but was trying to stay optimistic because he could tell they were breaking down hard.
I think it's a little unfair to call people menhera over making bad game calls, anyone can make bad game calls and get disappointed by it, or being salty
And the league clip he was clearly joking + league does that to you.

Jealous

Lurker

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
damn i'm so glad i stahsed that exclusive "no head" site snapshot!

Stunned But Dumb

She hired some editors to start getting shorts going
She's reaching out to animators too
She also finished her schedule
On her old channel she had animated shorts from streams called Nijibites, so I guess we can expect that soon

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
On her old channel she had animated shorts from streams called Nijibites, so I guess we can expect that soon
They always did really well, so it makes sense to continue doing them. I hope they animate the Twilight with Shachi stories

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
She's gonna be busy for a long time to come and that's exactly what she needs. Happy to see it.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
It blows my mind that this person tried to call it quits on living on Earth just over a month ago and now she cannot keep up with selling her signed merchandise. Perspectives are fucking important folks, don't let the environment you're currently in set what is "real" and what isn't.
True. I was about to end it all (ejaculation) but then I discovered this forum and now I am living the best days of my life (impotency).

Thanks, TVA! Your fàggotry killed all my chances of birthing an autistic, Hitler-level type of anomaly.

:irysthumbsupl::irysthumbsupl::irysthumbsupl:

She's also able to do all the tournaments and music videos and other big events she's always wanted which help grab the attention of a greater audience. There's no way she'll be smaller, it's one thing for those who need a corpo to do the behind the scenes work but it's clearly with her stint at Niji that they were actively preventing her from doing it all.
Just imagine being in an agency so incompetent they hamper your growth because of "favoritism", "autism", "retardation" or a combination of all. I'm betting if NijiEN debuts a new wave it'll be 3-4 months from now, if they will debut at all.

"Dokibites"

Fucking hell, that is GOLD.

The Rratarded Alt

I'm betting if NijiEN debuts a new wave it'll be 3-4 months from now, if they will debut at all.
Better than that, people were wondering if they were gonna announce one with their Mario Kart tournament they were gonna have, since they apparently announce shit with big events like that.

Can you imagine the hilarity if Riku decided to go ahead and ACCELERATE again so soon after Selen got canned?

USS IOWA

Bae did all hers while sitting in the studio and watching Criminal Minds. Don't remember her complaining once. Kiara complained for like 3 streams straight and did a set of like 100 in a members stream (out of like 1500). Aki and Calli had some merch with unlimited signed copies. It is tedious, but if the Holo girls can do it despite how busy they are, anyone could.
They should have one of those stamps that has your signature embedded on it, like the Japanese has for documents.

The Rratarded Alt

They should have one of those stamps that has your signature embedded on it, like the Japanese has for documents.
The whole point is that they are hand signed lol

stassy

Bae did all hers while sitting in the studio and watching Criminal Minds. Don't remember her complaining once. Kiara complained for like 3 streams straight and did a set of like 100 in a members stream (out of like 1500). Aki and Calli had some merch with unlimited signed copies. It is tedious, but if the Holo girls can do it despite how busy they are, anyone could.
For HoloJP member there is also a "special room at the office" where they are confined with their manager in order to focus and sign the huge number of postcard from limited merch.
Also they ask for it so it's not considered bad management move

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Can you imagine the hilarity if Riku decided to go ahead and ACCELERATE again so soon after Selen got canned?
c33930743b5023c10d775732c7e75932edec3633c51c292221c264e6ef29d138_1.jpg

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Better than that, people were wondering if they were gonna announce one with their Mario Kart tournament they were gonna have, since they apparently announce shit with big events like that.

Imagine due to him panicking he shits out double the amount of waves in a week just because :whatastory:

The Rratarded Alt

Imagine due to him panicking he shits out double the amount of waves in a week just because :whatastory:
The waves will continue until morale improves.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hey man when you're nervous it loosens your bowels you know?

Stunned But Dumb

Makes me think about that guy in Krisis who left or was fired before the wave even debuted for leaking I think. I wonder what he is thinking now. Actually I wonder a lot of things about his situation now that I think about him

Edit:
Hey, so Krisis debuted in June, two months after april when False or Nux (I don't pay attention to drama tubers, sorry) said that he has a big dump of info that he wad to wait until April to drop because of NDAs running out. I think nijis sign on 2-3 months before debut, right? What if they were able to get into contact with him?

Empty speculation, I guess

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom