"Running out of time so I'm going to eat curry in the bath ☺️"Ouro Kronii

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I decided to check out his kick streams with his reactions to these videos for anything else.
44:28: "There is one story that I know that I want to leak so bad I can't leak it cause it's not my place to leak you think that what's going on now is bad there is one story I know that is so much worse"
1:01:40 " I so badly want one of these guys to leak it I think this is the worst scandal they've ever been in it and somehow through the legal fuckin legal system they got away with it so far but it will come out eventually"
1:11:02 " for months no one questioned Zaion's termination well except for me but let's not talk about any behind the scenes contributions to anything that might have happened at that given time" apparently Nux helped with the Doc
1:14:20"I don't even know should I tell you who this big leak is about? No it'll happen eventually and that will be the final nail in the coffin for Niji they will lose all support in US when this happens and it will I'm not leaking it"
1:26:45 he puts out a call to any niji talent that want to quit but are scared of failing after leaving Niji he will help them "I have a lot of experience I will not leak you reached out and I will help you with brand deals and content no need to do anything publicly" Nux mythos manager rrat looking more real
I think Ren is saying a lot to Nux that Nux is alluding to as guesses
28:08 "that's bigger than she ever had with Nijisanji I think people are not only recognizing it's viable to succeed without Nijisanji but they are realizing *evil laughter* but they are recognizing they're free. Nijisanji leviathans are coming for you"
43:15 " you can't leave neutral unless you have something on them I can't tell you why I know that but I know one person in the past left Nijisanji left neutrally saying they were parting ways on good terms and that was because they sued Nijisanji and basically that was their deal that they couldn't bad mouth eachother"
Nux has experience helping someone (Sayu?) draft a statement and it all got double checked by lawyers
Nux is a fag and im sad he didnt get dogpiled in the past. Stop being a vague Yamanba, or die of kinzhal to you house. Names, bitch.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Nux is a fag and im sad he didnt get dogpiled in the past. Stop being a vague Yamanba, or die of kinzhal to you house. Names, bitch.
Yeah, what this schizo said!

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
She's too nice for her own good
But if you look at it cynically, it costs her basically nothing, makes her look good and probably won't do much to stop any harassment....

Jealous

Lurker

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Two people who work in the same company and are from the same generation but have never done a one-on-one collab before after 2 years are besties? Lol, Lmao even
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Who did it better?

Jokes aside, even if the Aster and Scarle screenshots are fake, or true but out of context, or true but Aster apologised later, no one was expecting them to be BFFs. They would have been better off working one of those angles instead. Even then, they cut off their options with the completely legit synchronised, early morning PST heart emoji tweets.

I decided to check out his kick streams with his reactions to these videos for anything else.
44:28: "There is one story that I know that I want to leak so bad I can't leak it cause it's not my place to leak you think that what's going on now is bad there is one story I know that is so much worse"
1:01:40 " I so badly want one of these guys to leak it I think this is the worst scandal they've ever been in it and somehow through the legal fuckin legal system they got away with it so far but it will come out eventually"
1:11:02 " for months no one questioned Zaion's termination well except for me but let's not talk about any behind the scenes contributions to anything that might have happened at that given time" apparently Nux helped with the Doc
1:14:20"I don't even know should I tell you who this big leak is about? No it'll happen eventually and that will be the final nail in the coffin for Niji they will lose all support in US when this happens and it will I'm not leaking it"
1:26:45 he puts out a call to any niji talent that want to quit but are scared of failing after leaving Niji he will help them "I have a lot of experience I will not leak you reached out and I will help you with brand deals and content no need to do anything publicly" Nux mythos manager rrat looking more real
I think Ren is saying a lot to Nux that Nux is alluding to as guesses
28:08 "that's bigger than she ever had with Nijisanji I think people are not only recognizing it's viable to succeed without Nijisanji but they are realizing *evil laughter* but they are recognizing they're free. Nijisanji leviathans are coming for you"
43:15 " you can't leave neutral unless you have something on them I can't tell you why I know that but I know one person in the past left Nijisanji left neutrally saying they were parting ways on good terms and that was because they sued Nijisanji and basically that was their deal that they couldn't bad mouth eachother"
Nux has experience helping someone (Sayu?) draft a statement and it all got double checked by lawyers
My money is on Yugo being the wronged party. It would explain the absence and the seemingly amicable separation.
"We have decided to have Yugo graduate" sounded more like NijiEN management didn't renew his contract. The official statement and the talents' reactions seem quite clear that leaving wasn't completely his choice, though he may have been persuaded that was the least bad option. But in a post-Zaion and post-Selen NijiEN, that's practically having a farewell party with the C-suite. Yugo was one of the last times where NijiEN management made a controversial decision with baseline competent PR (comments about Yugo's compliance issues but no seething docs, talents allowed to publicly grieve and, in Uki's case, say that they "fought for him" in those words - showing *gasp* dissension with management).

This seems pertinent:
There was some other issues with another liver about six months before that. And that incident caused them to start clamping down before Sayu's graduation. I'm sure Sayu's graduation was a catalyst to double down on those changes.
Why though? Why would management look at viewers and talents being sad or angry for Yugo for a while and moving on, and decide that will not do?

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Polygon (I know, I know) article on the situation. Includes statements from Doki herself.
Archive

Edit: actually pretty decent overview of the situation and Nijisanji's woes.
image.png

lol

Saying that we should regard Russian soldiers as innocent because they're just conscripts following orders would be even dumber. Ultimately who you work for does and should reflect on you; this doesn't justify harassment and personal attacks, but working for a company that behaves unconscionably is something people should judge you for. If you get out as soon as you can, that reflects well on you. If you stay because you want the money, that's a choice to sacrifice your personal reputation; if you're desperate and need the money, staying may be the right decision for you, but you've gotta take the hit and accept that it costs what it costs.
Yamanba I've seen some retarded takes in this community, but this one's especially pathetic. This is a form of guilt by association that can and will snowball to extreme levels, and allow for vigilantes to manufacture reasons to "cancel" individuals with mob justice for increasingly vague and minor transgressions, like the Hogwarts shit.

How deep does this go? Every major corporation has some kind of dirt on it solely due to the number of people involved and industry standards some might find unethical. Does random employee #648832 who stacks the shelves in the Apple Store have to answer for the Chinese workers throwing themselves out the window?

An individual is responsible for his own actions, he does not inherit responsibility for others around him, and to say otherwise is unreasonable.

Come on, their stream was totally organic and just like how real human best friends communicate.
View attachment 63297

See? This Nijisister thinks its legitimate friendship and not an awkward hostage stream. :whatastory:

And yes, that is an actual quote from the stream.
I haven't watched either of these aside from a few clips but with my read on them being him as a fag and her as a bimbo this actually does seem like a believable conversation.

Brapfiend

Sayu was a massive winner from all of this, and I hope she's able to capitalize on this.
I'm getting the impression she still feels like an outcast, even among the ex-NijiEN.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Not to mention that vtuber industry is a volatile market by its nature, any talent can have a sudden termonuclear yab, get doxed, reveal their radical political views or marital status on an alt that is not so hidden (or get that info leeked by persistent antis). Agencies can hire hidden gems or ticking time bombs, golden streamers can just fucking die or fall ill or get injured.

I heard things like Nijisanji promising to make the line go up through international expansion, and their previous financial info revealed that EN branch is bleeding viewers and Niji cope is that "it's JP audience returning to JP segment".

What I'm saying is buy golden bars I'm just gonna sit here, eat some popcorn, and be really happy that my livelihood doesn't depend on analyzing all that shit.
And the worst part is talents getting swatted or nudes/sex video getting leaked.

The Rratarded Alt

bothyourhouses

This is a form of guilt by association that can and will snowball to extreme levels, and allow for vigilantes to manufacture reasons to "cancel" individuals with mob justice for increasingly vague and minor transgressions, like the Hogwarts shit.

How deep does this go? Every major corporation has some kind of dirt on it solely due to the number of people involved and industry standards some might find unethical. Does random employee #648832 who stacks the shelves in the Apple Store have to answer for the Chinese workers throwing themselves out the window?

An individual is responsible for his own actions, he does not inherit responsibility for others around him, and to say otherwise is unreasonable.
If you're the person who generates a significant percentage of a company's profit, then at that point responsibility for your actions means at least some responsibility for the company's actions. The standard you walk past is the standard you accept. People can definitely go too far in blaming people for something they were only tangentially associated with and had no real influence over, agreed. But that doesn't mean the right level of accountability is always zero.

VOtter

I wouldn't trust anything from Kuro/Blu. He's a shady menhera who has been caught lying a couple of times already and pulling weird shit like that stunt with Ren's PL.

I also don't buy that he's still in contact with most of Niji as a few of them have made shots aimed at him about his taxes with plenty of others laughing knowing what the comment was about.

Bronze

I'm getting the impression she still feels like an outcast, even among the ex-NijiEN.
She was right, but despite that she still got shit when she stood by Doki openly. People jumped through all hoops they can to not acknowledge her being right, calling her termination "deserved". EN community stands with her, but Nijisanji community, or at least a loud part of it, doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom