"Fuck you so hard, and your little waifu in the background"Hakos Baelz

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I remember Matara saying she helped her friend in a difficult situation during her outfit reveal, So maybe Kuro didn't followed Doki in the first place or something came up between them?
During the outfit reveal today? Do you have a timestamp for this? I'm curious on the full context to figure out who she's talking about.

USS IOWA

During the outfit reveal today? Do you have a timestamp for this? I'm curious on the full context to figure out who she's talking about.
The stream is still ongoing, I'm gonna find it after. It's gonna be a while though cause I'm in a middle of something right now.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Nijisanji: You don't have an identity anymore, WE OWN YOU!
Cover: Oops looks like Noel just had her masturbating and dildo sucking stream again, Such a sweet girl.
It blows my mind that Canan still does those lives. I know she's helping out her brother too, but Risu is putting her little brother through college and thus far I haven't seen her massaging rubberized dragons on camera.
This whole disaster serves as a grim reminder to always have your PL account at least somewhat active. Or at least keep an alternate on a different platfrom.

Limkin

Random thought, but what if Niji put this part about harassing to deter existing members from jumping ships and joining other agencies? It's one thing to hire people running away from a sinking ship, it's another if you think there are rotten apples alongside them who will probably destroy your company from within as well. And how you are going to determine if they are not the bad guys, ask them? Ask others? You will have to rely on "trust me bro" at best, and malicious attempts at fuck with someone's career at worst. It just means they want to screw you over even when you aren't part of the company anymore
Not saying they lied about it or otherwise, only why they thought it's a good idea to put in

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Random thought, but what if Niji put this part about harassing to deter existing members from jumping ships and joining other agencies? It's one thing to hire people running away from a sinking ship, it's another if you think there are rotten apples alongside them who will probably destroy your company from within as well. And how you are going to determine if they are not the bad guys, ask them? Ask others? You will have to rely on "trust me bro" at best, and malicious attempts at fuck with someone's career at worst. It just means they want to screw you over even when you aren't part of the company anymore
Not saying they lied about it or otherwise, only why they thought it's a good idea to put in
Seems like an easy way to sue if they were lying about the bullying, either from the people whose prospects would've been affected by such rumors or Selen, considering the japanese propensity to still be able to get a succesful defamation suit even if the claims were real if you can prove reputational damage

Sven

Bronze

bothyourhouses

I'm on my goonmaxxing arc. Got that shitty boston accent, the trench coat and loafers
It's ok, we won't judge you for your kinks.
This is like saying "Oh the government of Russia is a bunch of warmongerers, LET'S KILL THE ENTIRE RUSSIAN POPULATION!" You guys need to stop fucking moralfagging and going on these mindless crusades driven purely by emotion, nobody deserves to loose their job over the decisions of some other twat, I mean... isn't that ultimately what Selen went through?
Saying that we should regard Russian soldiers as innocent because they're just conscripts following orders would be even dumber. Ultimately who you work for does and should reflect on you; this doesn't justify harassment and personal attacks, but working for a company that behaves unconscionably is something people should judge you for. If you get out as soon as you can, that reflects well on you. If you stay because you want the money, that's a choice to sacrifice your personal reputation; if you're desperate and need the money, staying may be the right decision for you, but you've gotta take the hit and accept that it costs what it costs.
it shows that management is grossly incompetent at best for not knowing the activities of their liver, and actively malicious in preventing her from releasing at worst. That however is another issue, and unrelated to whether or not NijiEN had proper grounds to terminate Selen.
Being a contractor means that it would always be legal for them to terminate her for any reason. But it cuts both ways: unlike a regular employee, they can't claim her actions were insubordination, because she's not a subordinate but a supposedly equal partner (mostly a legal fiction, but one that Nijisanji have chosen and can't now deny). And while a regular employee has basically no recourse against management sabotaging their work, as a contractor earning a percentage she has a legitimate action against them. Even telling people to upload the video can potentially be justified as a good-faith effort to preserve value for the partnership in an urgent situation brought on by Niji's incompetence.
They even still think the apostrophe thing was real even after it has been debunked.
We know that Selen tweet was ghostwritten, but did Niji ghostwrite as Doki, too?
Apostrophes are not proof but they are evidence. Using a different phone/app/habit from two years ago is nothing. Using a different phone/app/habit immediately after a big blowup with management? Still not conclusive, but worth paying attention to. And it turned out to be right in this case.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Given the discussion of the 2% and all it just made me wonder if she still gets her cut from merch now after being fired or not.
https://nijisanji-store.com/collections/selen-tatsuki
Wouldn't be surprised if they weasled some clause about terminated livers getting their 2% removed

Apostrophes are not proof but they are evidence. Using a different phone/app/habit from two years ago is nothing. Using a different phone/app/habit immediately after a big blowup with management? Still not conclusive, but worth paying attention to. And it turned out to be right in this case.
Bro, both those tweets are from the past month... it's a bullshit theory.

These are a day apart:
Curled:

Not curled:

Last edited:

Sven

Allegedly, she's either already been paid, or will be at the end of this month for them. That's what the termination letter said.
That makes sense, I was thinking on the produced to order most do and didn't even think of stock but the store has lots of dead items so they probably just have it stacked in a warehouse and could just pay out the remainder and still make a mint with their profit cut.

Wouldn't be surprised if they weasled some clause about terminated livers getting their 2% removed
And then there is the black company approach that wouldn't be shocking as well.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Saying that we should regard Russian soldiers as innocent because they're just conscripts following orders would be even dumber. Ultimately who you work for does and should reflect on you; this doesn't justify harassment and personal attacks, but working for a company that behaves unconscionably is something people should judge you for. If you get out as soon as you can, that reflects well on you. If you stay because you want the money, that's a choice to sacrifice your personal reputation; if you're desperate and need the money, staying may be the right decision for you, but you've gotta take the hit and accept that it costs what it costs.
Reminder that this whole idiotic debate started because John called being an employee of the company a "moral evil" as if we gotta take up arms against people who have NOTHING to do with Selen, idc if people hate Niji and everyone in it in their emotionally unstable, parasocial state-of-mind but moralfagging is bullshit and everyone here knows it.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Definitely not back as I'm going on a big road trip and thankfully I enjoy other forms of media to keep me occupied, but I wanted to stick my neck out and show that I'm not quietly eating shit and thanking Tazumi for it. This is totally unacceptable. There will likely be a big announcement(s) this weekend after the event on the main channel and if it's 3D or the reason(s) they went to Japan for like 3 months then they've not only fucked up existing Livers' aspirations but also severely fucked up the next couple of months of endeavours and all their hard work with this.

Actually, if you watch the pre-race show you'll notice that Petra says that the date on the script was originally February 2nd. I found this wrong note at first because that's an eight-day disparity, meaning it got delayed so last minute that the date wasn't amended in print.

So my guess is that they received Selen's request to graduate normally after the pre-race show announcement, got pissy, wanted the termination to come first, and delayed the race proper so they could move on to 'the good stuff'. But their PR statement was so horrifically bad that they have completely sabotaged their own FY Q1 2025 plan. Heads have to roll for that alone.
Glad you're taking this sitch like a champ. I doubt heads will roll because it looks like no one wants to touch NijiEN with a ten foot pole. Even if they fire those people no one will apply unless they offer them HUGE MONEY and knowing Niji, they won't do that. They'll ride this branch out and merge it with NijiJP and let the livers leave one by one.

So much for Millie and Enna dick sucking the company and being grade-A bullies.
:millieLoser::millieLoser::millieLoser:

Speaking of the bullying situation...

I subscribe to it, the talent and management bullying Doki. The reason I believe it: Just look at how Enna and Millie are acting after the allegations was said. Millie was already getting flack from her Niji dick sucking and Enna is her bestie. Millie removing her free chat and just posting in members seems a little sus for me if they were truly innocent from all this. We also have Enna's membership stream where she's a little too on the nose about her members getting mental help.

I dunno, I might be wrong as always. We'll just see in the coming weeks, someone's bound to talk about these kind of things.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

I like how these soulless slaves of yahwe treat a loss of a talent and a resignation of IP as if they were just to shut down production of an old phone. This is why Golden Sachs are fucking nobody and people would literally listen to cryptofags over these incompetent pieces of old money stooges.
2. Loss in confidence in NijiEN (19% of sales)
3. The possibility this problem might be endemic in all branches
4. Nijisanji might be saturated in Japan and might need expansion into other markets.
5. The perceived backlash from their IR. (might be minor)
also all of these. None of these people know what business is, and all they ever saw are papers. Out of touch retards.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I like how these soulless slaves of yahwe treat a loss of a talent and a resignation of IP as if they were just to shut down production of an old phone. This is why Golden Sachs are fucking nobody and people would literally listen to cryptofags over these incompetent pieces of old money stooges.
dummy.png

I think that's the whole point...

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I think that's the whole point...
They haven't look at the fucking news, they haven't looked at sponsors pulling out, they haven't looked at the telent they pwned making deals with FUCKING EA a week after termination, they haven't looked at how the termination notice was writtten.

All they saw "huh product gone? 19%? no big deal........."

lolwatagain

Screenshot-2024-02-08-19-02-56-95-e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

Screenshot-2024-02-08-19-03-11-27-e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

I'm kinda pissed about it too, but I'm not sure why people keep using a five-day chart to show what a massive impact this has had on their stock price.

Maybe it'll keep going down, but I kinda doubt it. Either way, it's too early to say.
Keep in mind, this was after OnlyBlack did a huge stock buyback of 2,500 Million Yen in order to pump up the stock price.

That money was literally pissed away in the wind as a result of this. Cover used the same amount of money to build a new office. Kurosanji literally burned away the same amount of money in a nuclear shitstorm.

Bug Eater

Speaking of the bullying situation...

I subscribe to it, the talent and management bullying Doki. The reason I believe it: Just look at how Enna and Millie are acting after the allegations was said. Millie was already getting flack from her Niji dick sucking and Enna is her bestie. Millie removing her free chat and just posting in members seems a little sus for me if they were truly innocent from all this. We also have Enna's membership stream where she's a little too on the nose about her members getting mental help.

I dunno, I might be wrong as always. We'll just see in the coming weeks, someone's bound to talk about these kind of things.
Selen and Enna collabed fairly often and seemed to get along well - Selen also did some collabs with Millie and it's hard to imagine her bullying anyone (I really think her comment on Selen's cover song tweet was goodwilled but she just didn't think of the optics). Could be wrong but that's just how I feel.

I also think you can also exclude anyone who participated in her birthday concert, unless there's some next level gaslighting going on.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
It blows my mind that Canan still does those lives. I know she's helping out her brother too, but Risu is putting her little brother through college and thus far I haven't seen her massaging rubberized dragons on camera.
This whole disaster serves as a grim reminder to always have your PL account at least somewhat active. Or at least keep an alternate on a different platfrom.
My man you need to accept she might just be freaky and enjoy it

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
As I said on stream earlier, Aster and Scarle suddenly collabing like this was an incredibly retarded thing to do.

Let's assume those screenshots are false. In that case, then everyone with even a tiny bit of belief just got ample extra evidence that this is totally a cover-up and act of reputation massaging by Nijisanji. 'Oh, there's allegations against our talents? Let's have them collab right now to prove what a wonderful and perfect family Nijisanji actually is!' It's the kind of clueless, ham-fisted bumbling people are fully ready to believe Nijisanji would actually do.

In this one instance I feel like the best thing to do would have just been for them to both go 'look, we know there are rumours, but we hope that you'll respect that sometimes the stress of the job just gets to you, and our worst moments aren't indicative of our normal relationship'.

That, or just say outright 'no, these are false, don't be stupid' and then acted like normal.

There's no objectively RIGHT way to handle this, but regardless of the truth or falsehood of that screenshot, they just managed to throw bait to the rrats YET AGAIN.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I love today's chart:
Morning, trade open. Someone watched the stream, kurosanji is still kuro company.
Saw golden sacks note. Buying.
Actual news trickling in more. Oh wait, nevermind, still black company, sell.

Any translation from yahoo conversations? Are they spreading stream news?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom