Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
anyone know if the japs are aware of the success of this stream and the shit she said yet? anycolor stock in slow recovery.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
anyone know if the japs are aware of the success of this stream and the shit she said yet? anycolor stock in slow recovery.
Not yet, likely will only catch up tomorrow if not later

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TAKE UP A CAUSE YOU RISK BOOKING A ONE WAY TICKET TO SAN DIEGO

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I am willing to go as far as saying that I feel like supporting Nijisanji post-termination is a moral evil

to those livers who have yet to make plans jumping ship, and instead are weathering the storm in hopes things can turn around, may you sink with the yacht alongside Riku

to those who bullied Selen into suicide and badgered her during her hospital stay, may you never find peace for the rest of your days, atonement is the least of your concerns

to Dokibird herself, may she have the actual support needed to put her community events and tournaments together to rival Nijisanji's dizziest daydreams - and anyone who is not in her garfield kart member streams as viewers or participants will live to regret their words and deeds

EDIT: for clarity, this was written to be intentionally theatrical, so I completely understand if it was going too far - so I'll leave it as-is for others to laugh at.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Kazuma

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I am willing to go as far as saying that I feel like supporting Nijisanji post-termination is a moral evil

to those livers who have yet to make plans jumping ship, and instead are weathering the storm in hopes things can turn around, may you sink with the yacht alongside Riku

to those who bullied Selen into suicide and badgered her during her hospital stay, may you never find peace for the rest of your days, atonement is the least of your concerns

to Dokibird herself, may she have the actual support needed to put her community events and tournaments together to rival Nijisanji's dizziest daydreams - and anyone who is not in her garfield kart member streams as viewers or participants will live to regret their words and deeds
That's going too far imo, not every liver is a bully and not every liver will have the same fanfare to their exit as Selen, consider she was the most popular female EN liver and her departure involved a lot of drama which just funneled attention on her, a smaller/less interesting liver would probably have a lot less luck.

Same goes for other employees of the company, not everyone who works there is necessarily malicious or incompetent, I've known many companies where a bad superior can damage the performance and output of everyone in their team by actively stifling solutions. The JP livers have done absolutely nothing wrong, and their branch is at least somewhat competently managed.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

This is gay moralfaggotry, bouncing from one job to another on a whim is not responsible, especially for the smaller talents who would be taking a huge gamble attempting to reincarnate into a new character and re-establish themselves all over again, Doki got a huge turnout today because she's the central figure in the biggest controversy in online entertainment right now, ex-Niji #35 won't have that spotlight and could easily get lost in the shuffle while everything else is happening, especially if a bunch of them all quit at once.

Everyone's gonna take a hit from the social media boycott but playing it by ear with the financial security from people leaving their memberships running is a safer approach than trying to stick it to the man only to fuck over their own livelihood in the process.

Some Guy Who Reads

I really wanted to keep accurate to my name, but I need to say this: Nijisanji nearly drove a young woman, our giggling dragon, to suicide. Her crime? Working too hard and dreaming too big. Oh, and cleaning up after her employers' incompetence and mismanagement, often by paying out of her own pocket, between that and the harassment putting herself in a place so desperate she nearly ended it all just to be free of the waking nightmare.

Hyperbolic maybe, but heads on pikes would still not be enough. Even as jaded as I am, this is a level of evil I struggle to fully comprehend. Nothing short of the complete eradication of the Nijisanji name and the obliteration of the careers of everyone involved in this barely-averted tragedy would be sufficient to me. I pity those trapped in contracts who are innocent in this, and hope they escape the fiery wrath of the community that will burn for a long time to come.

Fuck Nijisanji. May Doki fly so high that their collective peak looks like a fucking molehill beside a mountain.

frz

they may they may not, but they are not numberfaggers, it's exclusive to SEA monkeys. They are aware of the EN thing but noone brought up how successful Chihiro stream was really.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
This and the "Fuwamoco are inspired by Pippa" thing makes you look really deranged my guy.

I don't think I've ever said the latter, are you sure you're not confusing me with someone else?

and I also understand if it's going too far, though I still feel like looking past my theatrics to the core message of "Nijisanji talents may need to one day seek other employment" is entirely reasonable, but I could be wrong

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Someone edited Riku's wikia page.
1707370378839.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't think I've ever said the latter, are you sure you're not confusing me with someone else?

and I also understand if it's going too far, though I still feel like looking past my theatrics to the core message of "Nijisanji talents may need to one day seek other employment" is entirely reasonable, but I could be wrong
Whoops that was Gluten Paladin, my bad.

Tubedude

God's Strongest Dragoon

So I feel like a big point is that she spent $200k on projects and what that represents. What has she put out that points to $200k? Her Last Coffee MV was billed at $15k and that was a big deal. So that means she was working on A LOT of projects and many of them were canned, just like what happened to Nina's 1 song/month plan. At this point, it is very blatantly clear that she was in the doghouse since at least May of last year and they were doing the classic Japanese strat of "we're not going to fire you, we're just going to sabotage you and ruin your life until you quit".

It now makes sense as to why that termination notice was so vitriolic that you could feel the seethe radiating off the text. They wanted her gone and they fucked with her constantly to get her to resign. They didn't account for the fact that she had emotionally manipulative Chinese parents that instilled Stockholm Syndrome directly into her hypothalamus, so she willingly endured the garbage they threw at her for a year. These cunts were probably fuming that they kept fucking with her and she wasn't getting the message that they wanted her gone. Then she attempted to kill herself and that probably made them even more angry because now they have that shitshow to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom