"We said simple English NOT AUSTRALIAN"Kureiji Ollie

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Doki's not gonna fuck you bro
YOU PATHETIC WESTERNER WHO ONLY THINKS WITH HIS DICK! I SEE A BIGGER PICTURE, I SEE THE RETRIBUTION AND TRULY A RELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE. THE GOOD PEOPLE PREVAIL ANDVTHE BAD PEOPLE ARE ONLY CLOSER TO THE DEVILS GRASP. THE ENEMY OF EVERY EMPIRE, HUBRIS, IS SOON TO FELL ANOTHER ONE TO LET SOMETHING WONDERFUL BE BORN IN ITS PLACE. YOU ARE A RETARD!

Negzana

YOU PATHETIC WESTERNER WHO ONLY THINKS WITH HIS DICK! I SEE A BIGGER PICTURE, I SEE THE RETRIBUTION AND TRULY A RELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE. THE GOOD PEOPLE PREVAIL ANDVTHE BAD PEOPLE ARE ONLY CLOSER TO THE DEVILS GRASP. THE ENEMY OF EVERY EMPIRE, HUBRIS, IS SOON TO FELL ANOTHER ONE TO LET SOMETHING WONDERFUL BE BORN IN ITS PLACE. YOU ARE A RETARD!
Or... She's fat and wouldn't have sex with.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Too much vodka comrade, go cool off in the snow Misha.

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
God I hope Vivi gets out of Niji as soon as possible as well. She's too nice for that shitty place
I didn't watch Vivi much but finally getting into the company with your oshi's only for one to graduate and the other be terminated within months of you joining both of which were on bad terms has got to feel like shit.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Men have orifices you halfwit beaner
Твой гомосексуальность не знает границ, медведь-насильник!

Saturnus

haha it's unou
attempt a third incursion
You're forgetting their first blunder into the EN market was to rebrand their failing India branch into EN.
The current Nijisanji EN is their second incursion.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I also wanna see how the FPS community will respond to this, the western side will obviously side with her, but japanese tourneys will be interesting, specially people like Hal or the CR cup clique, which has included Nijis since before Selen was even in the company. This whole thing puts them in such an awkward position, if they allow Selen then Niji might pull out and deprive them of key players, but if they ban Selen then the westoids like RPR will bleat angrily. It's a wholly loose-loose situation for them being made to choose in a slapfight they have nothing to do with.
I bet selene focuses on the western fps community, she is no longer in a JP company and she seemingly has EA and Apex connections.

Early Adopter
Твой гомосексуальность не знает границ, медведь-насильник!
Dont youbhave drugs to smuggle in your asshole?

famous artist pipkun

i want selen to explain to me why i even need a mousepad let along a gaming one

Negzana

A third incursion would fail for the simple fact that en vtubing has gone past its golden age fad in late 2020- early 2022 and has stabilized to be much smaller. Even Advent who I consider a resounding smash hit are dwarfed by Myth. Added with their name in the mud and by 2026 they will have no ability to penetrate much of anything, that is if vtubing is even as big of a thing worldwide at all by 2026

Bendo Verkari

Let me see that Third Impact
Sir, this is a Wendy's.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
What has this thread become

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Axel's stream starts in 40ish min, maybe he'll accidentally let something slip. Dingo is the loose cannon hot-head type.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
What has this thread become
SEAYamanbas, not even once.
Axel's stream starts in 40ish min, maybe he'll accidentally let something slip. Dingo is the loose cannon hot-head type.
Doki's return being as successful as it was will put probably put him in a better mood if anything.

famous artist pipkun

SEAYamanbas, not even once.

Doki's return being as successful as it was will put probably put him in a better mood if anything.
dazzles a slobby slav

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom