Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
"I never wanted the public to know why I was in the hospital"
:inatiredl:
Didn't want people to know why she was in the hospital. Niji basically told everyone why with their ghost tweet. Nice

PemAloeKenzoku

Niji created this narrative and Doki has zero reason nor obligation to carry them out of it or help fix it.

Washing her hands of it with the statement and going on to hopefully be even more successful than as Selen is the best fuck you she can deliver to anyone who did or didn't harrass her and Niji as a company

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Yeah, unfortunately, that is not true. Her not denying the part about livers bullying is gonna make this into even more of a shitshow.

This plus the 200k part is enough to feed drama leeches for a few weeks

Brapfiend

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Yeah, boys, I don't think Nij is making it. I figured she was gonna turn down the heat but she's just confirmed what she had and washed her hands of it.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
She doesn't have to say anything at all. Niji tied the noose around their own necks.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
It's no longer a bunch of leeches at this point. It's a fucking piranha swarm.

There's enough ammunition in here to tear NijiEN apart.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
After the stream ended I got autoplayed into Ame's stream and was really confused cause Nerissa raided her at the exact same time so Raid messages were being spammed like crazy in chat.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
She really did try to end things peacefully and wouldn't even have said anything if Nijisanji didn't try to throw her under the bus. AFTER they fucking bothered her while she was in the hospital recovering from a suicide attempt that only happened BECAUSE of them.

She said it in her statement but hearing her say it aloud was heartbreaking. I'm glad she's moving on and hearing her laugh while rambling about shit for 2 hours was a blessing.

But burn that company to the goddamn ground man. And make it as painful as possible.
in alt universe, riku went to canada to try and do the same but manages to calm her down with more outfits and a mv release

Bug Eater

Niji created this narrative and Doki has zero reason nor obligation to carry them out of it or help fix it.

Washing her hands of it with the statement and going on to hopefully be even more successful than as Selen is the best fuck you she can deliver to anyone who did or didn't harrass her and Niji as a company
Yeah exactly, it's not her job to clean up Anycolor's shit, they had absolutely no reason to even mention it outside of trying to muddy the waters and making people doubt Selen's account whenever it dropped (because maybe they assumed people would think "no way, that's bullshit" instead of making fucking spreadsheets about who is most likely to be the bully). It had absolutely no relevance to the reasons that they claimed they fired her, unless complaining about bullying is a fireable offense (would anyone be surprised?)

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Didn't want people to know why she was in the hospital. Niji basically told everyone why with their ghost tweet. Nice
The single most vulnerable point in someone's life. She wanted to die and acted upon it... To FORCE HER to make it public is fucking evil

God's Strongest Dragoon

The confirmation that she never intended to let everyone know she was in the hospital is going to be fucking huge. Nijisanji admitted the exact date when they took her social media away and those posts stating that she was in the hospital were they made after the fact, making them ghostwriting tweets. She stated it was an attempted suicide and she didn't want to publicize it and Nijisanji did exactly that. The drama leeches will be satisfied.

Last edited:

lolwatagain

She can say the statement was not true.
Saying that Niji's statement wasn't true means that staff and management was being abusive. And saying anything risks breaking the NDA based on the terms. We can't know what she can or cannot say under the NDA without seeing the agreement.

She stated that "I was hospitalized for an attempt that was caused by a built up of bullying from within & being in a toxic & poor environment for numerous months that led to my breaking point." She doesn't say where that environment was, even though everyone knows which environment it was. She has to phrase things very carefully.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Yes, and if wasn't true I'm rather certain she would have at this point.
Yes, this is my point. I am saying that means its true and the only reason it got to this is Nijisanji couldn't keep their stupid gobs shut. They reap what they sow and they killed all their overseas presence in one fell swoop.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I wish I could mail a severed pig's head to the nijisanji offices in tokyo. 200,000 in profit and not one dime left over from last year, and you shut her down at every corner just like you did with Pomu and Nina. You heartless, unimaginative, conformistic seaweed-slurping, facefilter wearing, meeting-addicted, sweatless, snaggletoothed soulless drone-apes.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Saying that Niji's statement wasn't true means that staff and management was being abusive. And saying anything risks breaking the NDA based on the terms. We can't know what she can or cannot say under the NDA without seeing the agreement.

She stated that "I was hospitalized for an attempt that was caused by a built up of bullying from within & being in a toxic & poor environment for numerous months that led to my breaking point." She doesn't say where that environment was, even though everyone knows which environment it was. She has to phrase things very carefully.
An NDA does not give an employer immunity from libel. They claimed SHE said livers bullied her. If she were to deny that claim, that is not breaking any NDA because she is denying a PUBLIC statement that they made. It doesn't matter what the end implications are.

Negzana

1. Watching this and Pomu's graduation reveals a world to me I never saw. Whether in hindsight it was worth ignoring or not, I don't know. Might be happier not being punched as hard by their departures. Doki seems very likeable, even when sad tries to be positive. I like her, gave me Lia (when serious) vibes.

2. What the actual fuck is wrong with you Niji? You brazen bull'd this sweet girl because she dare bloody your nose. What the actual hell?

lolwatagain

An NDA does not give an employer immunity from libel. They claimed SHE said livers bullied her. If she were to deny that claim, that is not breaking any NDA because she is denying a PUBLIC statement that they made.
Hard to see how that would be libel.

But I think Occam's razor applies here, no matter how bitter some people may find it.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Well that's it, then. God speed, Doki. I'm looking forward to seeing how high this bird can fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom