"Phase Connect talents are out there being smart and doing amazing things out there. Lia legit passed her calculus class! The only thing I’m passing is another kidney stone 👍"Amanogawa Shiina

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

Said she knows what its like to be bullied, which will be taken as soft confirmation
It's not different from what she said before. She didn't mention it was livers last time, she didn't mention it now. Niji really fucking brought it completely unprompted and are the only ones outright saying other livers harassed her

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
And that's that. What a comeback. Total Nijisanji Death.

lolwatagain

Yeah, unfortunately, that is not true. Her not denying the part about livers bullying is gonna make this into even more of a shitshow.
NDA means that she probably can't reveal details.

The statement was definitely proofread and edited by a competent lawyer.

PemAloeKenzoku

TND and I've never been more happy to hear a laugh through a screen. Its a long and painful road to getting back any sense of worth after an attempt, but I'm glad to see her with hope and optimism for the future.

Long may it last

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Glad to hear she went straight to a lawyer with receipts.

Her manager will probably be okay once he has actual time to work.

Zyklon Mag

Aww what the hell her ending screen and music is like the older shows I'd watch as a kid:sanasmile:

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Wonder how many NijiENs are desperately running for the exit now?

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
NDA means that she probably can't reveal details.

The statement was definitely proofread and edited by a competent lawyer.
She can say the statement was not true.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Well bros, thats all we're going to get from Doki now, the ball is on Niji, the market, and the court of public opinion's court
its going to be an interesting rest of the month

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Yeah, unfortunately, that is not true. Her not denying the part about livers bullying is gonna make this into even more of a shitshow.
thats a niji en problem

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
BURN THE YACHT.

Long live the laughing Dragon. :pomuLove:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Glad she was able to keep some receipts before they eventually locked her out of her stuff. TND

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yup. Nijisanji opened the flood gates to have their entire EN branch get harassed and accused en masse for being pieces of shit. The only way out of it was for Selen to either say it wasn't the livers doing the bullying or to state who exactly bullied her so the innocent members are no longer in the crossfire. She did none of those things, which actually made it worse now because she reiterated that she was bullied without name dropping.

Zyklon Mag

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
She really did try to end things peacefully and wouldn't even have said anything if Nijisanji didn't try to throw her under the bus. AFTER they fucking bothered her while she was in the hospital recovering from a suicide attempt that only happened BECAUSE of them.

She said it in her statement but hearing her say it aloud was heartbreaking. I'm glad she's moving on and hearing her laugh while rambling about shit for 2 hours was a blessing.

But burn that company to the goddamn ground man. And make it as painful as possible.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
It's not different from what she said before. She didn't mention it was livers last time, she didn't mention it now. Niji really fucking brought it completely unprompted and are the only ones outright saying other livers harassed her
She did say she would have kept all this completely private and away from the public if it was her call, but the Nijisanji grad post meant she had to address it. They brought it up and for my money it's the most spectacular self-own a Vtuber corp has ever done.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Gentlemen, is selen termination and the following fallout a Seventh Trumpet?

Attachments

• 20240208_093302.jpg
    20240208_093302.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 119

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Sheer positivity and joyous laughter in the wake of everything crumbling is powerful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom