"♫ But if you close your eyes; Does it almost feel like, nothing's changed dayoo! ♫ and if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like, we've been here dayooOOO! ♫"Pikamee fans watching Henya

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
>Wolf puberty in Twilight

Sounds like the lamer version of Ginger Snaps.

Limkin

Now the women are exposing themselves ITT
Just go to YT and search "twilight baseball". Then come back and agree with the rest of us that Alice is, in fact, the best part of the movies

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I hope she just does a collab with "shachi" now, no idea on the logistics of that though

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Just go to YT and search "twilight baseball". Then come back and agree with the rest of us that Alice is, in fact, the best part of the movies
:botanheadshake:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I'm guessing Disney's CG staff is full of furries....

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I can't believe someone actually watched the live-action Pinocchio movie.
I can't believe it exists. I thought she was talking about the old Roberto Benini film until she said Disney, I had no idea Disney did one.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Wait til she talks about the reneesme imprinting
It was one thing to completely character assassinate Jacob after realising he was unironically better than Edward in a series about how Edward and Bella get together, but the imprinting was insane.
Nina's reaction to it was fantastic by the way when her & a bunch of other Nijis did their big watchalong. She had got so invested in him :SelenHAHAhere:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Well, there go the Disney perms.

Oh wait :smugselen:
Mr Man is gonna still tell her they're banned because he doesn't want to suffer through this shit every time her and Sachi want to watch garbage :SelenHAHAhere:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I hope she just does a collab with "shachi" now, no idea on the logistics of that though
Don't see why she would not be allowed to collab as Shachi. Some retards living under a rock might seethe that she is streaming as Shachi but not Mumei, though, even if we know why that is now.

PemAloeKenzoku

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I thought the best part of the movies was the pretend fakeout scene where almost all of them die I just wish Meyer had the balls to make it real and beat Martin to the punch

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
"Vtuber corporations in NA"
Small corpo bros, it's our time.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Literally just got out of the worst stretch of her life, and she's already thinking about giving back to the community and other Vtubers.

DOKILOVE. :pomuLove:

Limkin

I thought the best part of the movies was the pretend fakeout scene where almost all of them die
Thats an alternative ending they forgot to delete. That's my headcanon

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I thought the best part of the movies was the pretend fakeout scene where almost all of them die I just wish Meyer had the balls to make it real and beat Martin to the punch
♀️?! :kroniiphone: no wonder you attract BBC :gloomiLaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom