"Oh! It stinks in here, it reeks, there are so many weird things in here, wow no wonder the floor looks clean now, it's thanks to Iroha-chan..."Hakui Koyori (visiting La+)

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

The rrats were true, Niji sucks Nintendo's dick and this is why they can't play pokemon

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
She was at 120k for a long time. Drama fags must have dropped out after their blue balls exploded
Was the drop after she brought up Twilight? Maybe they got filtered because they're WEAK.

Bug Eater

I look forward to seeing her thrive, I don't see her needing a corp for a while unless she just decides she wants to increase profits and decrease work on her and her managers end.
I could see her joining XSET officially as a content creator, but looking at the reaction to her return stream and the fact that she already has merch, sponsorships, collabs, etcetc planned after like 3 days - I don't know what any of the other vtuber corpos could offer her. (keeping in mind her niche as a gamer - obviously Holo would be the ideal place if she wanted to go down the idol route)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She was at 120k for a long time. Drama fags must have dropped out after their blue balls exploded
You know what they say... the one thing celebrities and vtubers have in common... people only care when they're dead :marinesmug:.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Zyklon Mag

He wasn't just fucking the Holo girls, but the Niji girls, too! And maybe the Niji men!
THAT SPEARCHUCKER CHEATED ON MAGNI

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Limkin

I could see her joining XSET officially as a content creator, but looking at the reaction to her return stream and the fact that she already has merch, sponsorships, collabs, etcetc planned after like 3 days - I don't know what any of the other vtuber corpos could offer her. (keeping in mind her niche as a gamer - obviously Holo would be the ideal place if she wanted to go down the idol route)
Or make a couple channel, not just the idol route. I ain't taking meds today

God's Strongest Dragoon

Was the drop after she brought up Twilight? Maybe they got filtered because they're WEAK.
After forcing them to listen to Chinese Red Envelope metagaming for money, Warrior Cats, and Twilight, I'm surprised she is still at 98k

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
why would she be blacklisted from hololive though, especially already?
Because it would be like Niji collabing with Mikeneko. EN is one thing, but Holo and Niji relations in JP would be at risk since JP drones don't see her firing as an issue.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
Because it would be like Niji collabing with Mikeneko. EN is one thing, but Holo and Niji relations in JP would be at risk since JP drones don't see her firing as an issue.
Patience, that won't be an issue once Niji implodes....

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
But Mikeneko is a nuclear waste, there's no reason for NijiJP to collab with Mike, who is friends with Mike in Niji?

While Doki is pals with a few HoloEN and Holostars. If NijiEN raises their whiteflag, there's no reason for Holo banning collab with Doki

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Limkin

If being a manager meant you get to be yelled at and abused by a cute anime girl, instead of licking boots and eating ass of some old japanese fart, more people with skill would be interested in this position
who is friends with Mike in Niji?
Mito ofc. Rushia even knows to what school she went

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Manager Señor Señor's got his work cut out for him dealing with all this.

Zyklon Mag

>needs to pack all the orders
Ah, that's why no phase connect (my slippas took longer than the fucking holo merch how)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Patience, that won't be an issue once Niji implodes....
Niji probably won't implode as long as JP stays afloat. They can pull out of all the overseas markets and still keep their domestic niche given how they're bigger than Holo domestically last I checked, and given the sheer Japaneseness of how the company works I could see them genuinely deciding overseas isn't worth it. I won't pretend to know how VirtuaReal works, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom