"Joumon doki-dokiiii!"Inugami Korone

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Saw this interesting post from Reddit.
View attachment 63074
Yeah I agree with this one on the merge it's probably by the end of the month-march since EN is effectively dead in terms of both PR and connections and such with all the people pulling out of the brand altogether

Mind you this drop never happened ever since their company's lifespan so I guess yacht man is panicking now as much as the higher ups are

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
This is a neat thread, much more level-headed than I thought an investment board would be (notoriously full of absolute schizos). Still plenty of tribalists but not so bad overall.
Probably because the people who have money riding on the company are a lot less inclined to swallow a bunch of obvious bullshit like the retards on Twitter are.

Yeah I agree with this one on the merge it's probably by the end of the month-march since EN is effectively dead in terms of both PR and connections and such with all the people pulling out of the brand altogether
EN has been in decline every quarter for a year now. Saying there is no problem in light of that and taking a stock hit people can tell they are full of shit.

Awoogers

Probably because the people who have money riding on the company are a lot less inclined to swallow a bunch of obvious bullshit like the retards on Twitter are.

EN has been in decline every quarter for a year now. Saying there is no problem in light of that and taking a stock hit people can tell they are full of shit.
From the termination notice being incredibly petty to this financial report being incredibly retarded I'm more than inclined to believe that the upper management of EN are all lobotomized

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
From the termination notice being incredibly petty to this financial report being incredibly retarded I'm more than inclined to believe that the upper management of EN are all lobotomized
Bold of you to assume they have a brain to lobotomize

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Anon uploaded it on Streamable

>Israel
:sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:

@superduper mentioned, I knew we couldn't trust this whore

PS: I still recommend to download the entire VOD to check for more context. We need all truth we can get.

Enna Alouette’s haters upon watching this clip or vod:
IMG_4168.jpeg

hlwldlnf

View attachment 63074

If those people on twitter start actually not buying merch then a dip in sales is definitely possible that could lead to a merge, but again, with japanese entertainment I feel like the merge would happen in April. The ID KR merge announcement happened on February 17th, 2022 so its not too late for a merge announcement if they see fit.

faithful parachute

I can't imagine them merging EN into the main branch unless they have no choice. It would be an admission that they have failed at every attempt to expand into new markets and there is no room for growth left.

Awoogers

Imagine if they just merge it tomorrow

It's impossible but the amount of noise that it would bring would be hilarious :whatastory:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
View attachment 63074
Agreed with the recent post being in response investors losing confidence, as others have stated in this thread earlier too.

Which makes it so much more funny that their response is pretty much just "Na, we're good." as their English branch building is metaphorically surrounded by a mob with torches and pitchforks.
:sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I mean, the statement isn't wrong in the sense that the termination won't stop Anycolor from achieving financial targets in upcoming quarters or for this current year.

The next financial reporting period is Nov 1 to Jan 31, which will publish results at some point in March. Of course there will be no impact then.
Furthermore, for merchandise preorders the accounting convention is to recognize the income when the item ships. So a decrease in orders or pre-orders will be even farther delayed, likely into the next fiscal year (past April 30).

Add in reporting timelines and it will be 8-10 months before we see any actual impact in financial results.

Punished Lurker

... I have no words, Niji what the fuck?
I'm live reading the investor comments. Oh my good god Niji is fucking cooked.
I don't know japanese how is the ratio of comments? is it more in favor of Niji or againts it?
In my defense, I think Millie and Enna are just that dumb.
I can't speak for Enna, but Millie is very, very, very dumb. The best example to the idea of "girls are cuter when they are almost retarded". Like I could make a long list of dumb things Millie did, but I'll give just one example: she once tweeted her phone password by accident and only noticed because chat asked about it. It's also why I'm (for now) more on the side of Millie just being dumb and not malicious

Edit: also I have an Enna membership, I don't know if someone already posted the full stream but if you want I can watch the stream tomorrow and try doing some sort of summary

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Mind you this drop never happened ever since their company's lifespan so I guess yacht man is panicking now as much as the higher ups are
if this is a bigger drop then when they folded in ID/KR then I can't imagine how bad it's gonna get when they do the same with the EN branch.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
you're asking a forum full of Holofags and PhaseYamanbas, i doubt we have someone who is tween or tumblr-ey enough to member a NijiEN member

*sweeps Nina, Pomu, Enna, Fulgur and Selen membership badges under the rug*

Haha, yeah... imagine that.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Agreed with the recent post being in response investors losing confidence, as others have stated in this thread earlier too.

Which makes it so much more funny that their response is pretty much just "Na, we're good." as their English branch building is metaphorically surrounded by a mob with torches and pitchforks.
:sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:
if this is a bigger drop then when they folded in ID/KR then I can't imagine how bad it's gonna get when they do the same with the EN branch.

TL;DR: That infamous statement was issued one hour before market open.

lol

Godfuckingdamnit

I like Enna's voice. It's second only to Kiara's dulcet tones.
Interestingly, looking at the vent community post, apparently a lot of comments are missing. It was apparently over 400 comments at one point and is now only at about 100. I don't think the comment by Millie or the liked messages are still there. Likely that their accounts are being heavily monitored and moderated by management.
There are still many messages critical of the management so whoever is deleting is apparently not doing so based on the contents, but the time they were posted. Lazy censorship, but what do we expect at this point...

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
*sweeps Nina, Pomu, Enna, Fulgur and Selen membership badges under the rug*

Haha, yeah... imagine that.
Haha mine are all gone so there's no one to member, well not Scarle but endless Baldur's Gate 3 has about the same effect...
:depressedtako:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Hey guys.

Screenshot_20240207_014449_Brave.jpg
Ghost Archive is shitting itself, trying others.

Ahem..

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH: :sinktheyacht:

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Nijisanji flat out do not care about the backlash. Not just with that "corporate statement" but also the fact they were happy to keep shilling their merch hours after firing Selen. And it's all backfiring on them massively. They could have just avoided this had they just put up that Selen wasn't coming back and she had left the company but instead they just had to put up the Zaion rap sheet instead and try to say that it wasn't their fault she ended up in the hospital.

And this has certainly fucked up the remaining EN talent there regardless. Because they're going to take the brunt of Riku's bullshit in public. And you just know a lot of them will be thinking how they can get out of that company now. Not everyone can get poached but they can certainly still have a better run as an indie than get fucked over with their 2% cut and not get their play button. Doki certainly won't need corpo backing now with those numbers.

And those who are still to debut...how many of them will now want to run away before the next wave is unleashed? Because you just know those debuts are going to be not well received in the live chats. The company is absolutely fucked in the west now and there is no chance of fixing this at all.

Nijisanji are gonna scoop up a lot of those bad and ugly TVA awards this year, that's for sure. And it's only just February.

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I like Enna's voice. It's second only to Kiara's dulcet tones.

There are still many messages critical of the management so whoever is deleting is apparently not doing so based on the contents, but the time they were posted. Lazy censorship, but what do we expect at this point...
I assume if Youtube didn't bug out, which seems absurdly coincidental if so, management went in and wiped the comments once and then moved on. Or Enna wiped them herself so management couldn't see them

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Haha mine are all gone so there's no one to member, well not Scarle but endless Baldur's Gate 3 has about the same effect...
:depressedtako:

Takes a different kind of autism to appreciate it, but then again about 90% of the time I've got a stream on it's background noise while I'm doing something else anyway and if I'm going to be listening to something I'd rather it be something I don't have to pay attention to because I already know what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom