"lmao Oh that would piss off SO MANY people! OK I'm gonna do it"Noir Vesper

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
And she won't becasue she's not a dickhead. No, everyone will leave this particular dumpster fire for niji unmanagement to deal with

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Anon uploaded it on Streamable

>Israel
:sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:

@superduper mentioned, I knew we couldn't trust this whore

PS: I still recommend to download the entire VOD to check for more context. We need all truth we can get.

I don't think I've ever heard her voice before watching this. Even if she isn't the "mastermind bully extraordinaire" her voice is fucking grating, Jesus Christ my ears :gunpeko:

Godfuckingdamnit

It's two hours of Enna sharing personal anecdotes with the overall point being "I'm fine, take a break if your need to."

niggaphil

I am quoting these three replies to say thhrang knows who I am and I am a nijinig, I could've gotten the vod and saved both of you guys $5 if he would've just, messaged me?
Laugh at the jannie!
:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:
Wow, we have a tva member who loved blacked oshi content!!! Thanks for letting us know!
:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Wow, we have a tva member who loved blacked oshi content!!! Thanks for letting us know!
Saturnus and Pipkun, two peas in a pod.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Anon uploaded it on Streamable

>Israel
:sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:

@superduper mentioned, I knew we couldn't trust this whore

PS: I still recommend to download the entire VOD to check for more context. We need all truth we can get.

Well, the clip left out the more interesting part that was immediately before this at 00:24:10. "People will always be curious, they always want the truth and then when they get the truth, they can't handle the truth and sometimes when they get the truth, they don't believe in the truth. Like every possible scenario will always be like... a possible scenario, when the case is it's like a mixture of all these scenarios."

I'll say, she definitely does a good job of implying absolutely nothing in either direction.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
I am quoting these three replies to say thhrang knows who I am and I am a nijinig, I could've gotten the vod and saved both of you guys $5 if he would've just, messaged me?
Laugh at the jannie!
:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:
Some background music to go along with the moment.

Malchior

DO THESE BITCHES DON'T UNDERSTAND THE BUSINESS THEY'RE IN? HOLY SHIT
I don't know if i'm being the devils advocate here but in some conditions that CAN legitimate happen:

1 Depression: they can't value anything they do as good enough...
2 They don't know better: to someone who lived on entire darkness a candlelight would be the sun for example...
3 They were drained to a point of apathy/catatonia

they most likely just forgot they don't need to be considered as trash 100% of the time...
Wouldn't the livers have nothing to lose by literally saying I wasn't bullying Selen unless they were worried that they would get their shit called out? I know they probably don't want more drama, but if I had nothing to hide I'd just outright say me and Selen were cool and we had no beef.
They kinda do... no one will believe them unless receipts where shown, if they just go "I did nothing" people most likely will go "Only people that has done something would say that"
Enna: "You shouldn't focus on being angry all the time, take it from me a person who's always angry, take care of yourselves first, don't spend your whole day tryna go digging for the truth"

Enna according to /vt/: "Yes I put a revolver in Selen's mouth and pulled the trigger, but the bitch so slippery I missed, Imma get her soon"

surely, Nijisanji can't possibly dig the hole any deeper than they already have, right

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Wouldn't the livers have nothing to lose by literally saying I wasn't bullying Selen unless they were worried that they would get their shit called out? I know they probably don't want more drama, but if I had nothing to hide I'd just outright say me and Selen were cool and we had no beef.
Literally anything they say, no matter how minor, will get twisted against them in their own laundry list of crimes. It's just not worth it.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I would never willingly be an aloupeep. I'm just not going "ew, yucky frog voice woman... I gotta think about using these $5 I could be buying a bug burger tomorrow with it..." I'm also now down two memberships within Niji.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Transcription by DaVinci Resolve Subtitle Generator, it probably won't understand everything as she has an accent. If you find something, point it out so I can find it on video.
https://files.catbox.moe/qwfobm.txt

Upon quick inspection, the first quote isn't here.

The Rratarded Alt

Interestingly, looking at the vent community post, apparently a lot of comments are missing. It was apparently over 400 comments at one point and is now only at about 100. I don't think the comment by Millie or the liked messages are still there. Likely that their accounts are being heavily monitored and moderated by management.

foto_no_exif - 2024-02-07T005924.075.jpg
foto_no_exif - 2024-02-07T005929.943.jpg

Psielite

Malchior

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The worst part is not that you wasted 5 bucks, or that you had to listen to this creature speak for more than 5 seconds, but that you knowingly gave money to Riku.
"Tank yu vely much baka gaijin!"

@NotDecatto Thanks for the circus music, this whole thread and situation is peak clown world.

The Rratarded Alt

Unsurprisingly, there is nothing here. That one comment earlier I quoted is the closest thing she had to possibly implying she was against Doki, and even then that is only if you twist the words as they are pretty noncommittal.

They still can't play Palworld, though.
:ironmousekek:

Enna, if you ego search and read this: enjoy your 10 cents.
:pomuLove:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
according to reddit, Yahoo finance

Its actually reached the 27% mark on "want to sell" compared to the screenshot from this
This is a neat thread, much more level-headed than I thought an investment board would be (notoriously full of absolute schizos). Still plenty of tribalists but not so bad overall.

What's a UUUM?
A youtuber and internet celerity management agency. Talent-founded, so kind of the Mythic of Japan.

A poster in that yahoo thread was saying something like this:
UUUM also went into decline as more and more people left due to contract cancellations and independence.
Liver Office has a business model that relies on people, so I think it's a red flag when people start leaving.
So I guess at some point UUUM had a blowup and a bunch of talents ditched?

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom