"i want to strangle this woman this is hoqw the asylum ends i am buying a planeticket to california and going on a murdering spree the piles of generic melennial women will fill the streets"The Proctor

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
As I mentioned in the other thread, I don't see what Niji has to gain by mentioning the bullying if it wasn't true. I also don't see what Niji has to gain by mentioning the bullying if it was true. Either way it provides fuel to the rrats about mean girl cliques inside the company.
The problem is the people behind these statements clearly don't know what they are doing from a PR standpoint, at least a Western one. If it ends up being true, then what? If she does not outright deny there was bullying going on by Livers themselves during Wednesday stream, it is safe to say it was true, but I highly doubt she will name names.

So what then? Unless a leak happens from a credible source, is it really fair to condemn some livers over years-old 4chan bullshit that has no credibility and is "backed up" to what boils down to a whole lot of conjecture and confirmation bias? If Elira/Millie/Enna are so horrible to Selen and some others that Selen reported them for bullying, how could Pomu continue to stand in the middle of that for so long? Pomu was was also close with Elira and Millie, so why was she not part of the clique that gets everything handed to them?

And that's disregarding people putting Kotaka in the same boathouse as the rest, as she is far less likely to have anything at all to do with the Selen debacle than the rest.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
While looking for stuff, I found that a few NijiSisters are getting upset about some other activist wanting to boycott NijiEN

A1 - A2 - A3 - A4

Zoomeroids so internet poisoned that they think a common word and corporate action must always be used for their pet cause
Or Nijisisters trying to shame people from boycotting Niji by pulling the Palestine card

This generation is not sending their best

Edit: apparently they're also afraid just including the word boycott will SEO cuck any posts for Palestine?
Honestly uber retarded and they have shown a vulnerability to their retarded cause

Last edited:

Bronze

While looking for stuff, I found that a few NijiSisters are getting upset about some other activist wanting to boycott NijiEN

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read. Boycott is literally the word for it, even Palestine wouldn't get offended by this. E: SEO argument makes it less stupid but they don't own the word. they should use Palestine instead

I dont even know what that means help
thats just a lotta words
Arrrchive

"it's a shame the only corpo alternative for my oshi is holostars because cover isn't significantly better, especially when it comes to males. Those who watch them get me"
I disagree. Holostars definitely looks like an ok place for a corpo male. Their relationship with management also looks decent.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

A1 - A2 - A3 - A4

Also, NijiSisters are still upset about Zaion
She told them the truth, but NijiSisters won't have it

I hope Doki and her collab lots, just to spite them
Arrchive - main tweet

Just putting Not-Ophies reaction in as well
aaa

Finally, because it does sum up my thoughts about it quite well:

Some bigger streamer also chiming in and confirming more red tape in Niji collabs
a

thats just a lotta words
Arrrchive

Art tax:

most of these accounts are flips especially the first one

fucking seaYamanbas

shameful absolutely shameful

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
This is the stupidest thing I've ever read. Boycott is literally the word for it, even Palestine wouldn't get offended by this. E: SEO argument makes it less stupid but they don't own the word. they should use Palestine instead

"it's a shame the only corpo alternative for my oshi is holostars because cover isn't significantly better, especially when it comes to males. Those who watch them get me"
I disagree. Holostars definitely looks like an ok place for a corpo male. Their relationship with management also looks decent.
A lot of Stars fans have PVS (perpetual victim syndrome).

Negzana

A1 - A2 - A3 - A4

Arrchive - main tweet

aaa

Some bigger streamer also chiming in and confirming more red tape in Niji collabs
a

thats just a lotta words
Arrrchive

Art tax:

Can someone just do the world a favor and erase both Israel and Palestine so we don't have to hear this bullshit anymore?

While we're at it do a "culture swap" every hoodrat with (non-Somalian) African immigrants who actually wants to do something with their life

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Apparently Enna is giving a space for people to vent. Make of that what you will.

RDT_20240206_2244581537076150578316252.png

Bug Eater

https://streamlabs.com/tatsukiselen/tip (a)
It's pretty bizarre that Selen's streamlabs page is still up, IIRC when Zaion got fired it was the first thing they took down (before even making the announcement). Her memberships are also still active.

(as a sidenote looking at doki's streamlabs page I think she will be fine for money, considering she hasn't even streamed yet - https://streamlabs.com/dokibird/tip)

From what I heard, he nuked the vod and will only give it to a few clippers who he trusts so the cant be clipped out of context
But mostly, he talked about how fucked up it is for Selen to make an attempt and mental health stuff apparently, so I don't know how jucy it really is
Might have to wait for the clips
Yeah, there wasn't anything too juicy but he was super mad about the situation, and particularly upset over the lack of regard for human life and wellbeing of their talents that Anycolor displayed. He talked about how he was a fan of another streamer who killed themselves, so it hit particularly close to home for him. He brought up the bullying allegations and disliked how Anycolor threw everyone under the bus (also mentioned how he feels bad for the remaining livers who have to deal with all this shit). He also emphasised that he doesn't care whether he gets blacklisted for speaking out about this stuff. I'm just going from memory so I may have gotten details wrong (and definitely omitted a lot of other things he talked about)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Zoomeroids so internet poisoned that they think a common word and corporate action must always be used for their pet cause
Or Nijisisters trying to shame people from boycotting Niji by pulling the Palestine card

Edit: apparently they're also afraid just including the word boycott will SEO cuck any posts for Palestine?

Honestly uber retarded and they have shown a vulnerability to their retarded cause
I Looked up the singular word "Boycott" on twitter and after around two or three minutes of doomscrolling i saw aproximately 2 or 3 posts calling for a Niji boycott and about 4 or 3 bitching about people using the word boycott for Niji

The rest was world news about the "serious" boycotts people were bitching about like Starbucks, McDonalds, etc
Niji is not big enough to SEO poison actual world news even when my twitter algo favours Vtuber posting over world autism

If anything them including "Israel" "Palestine", and "Boycott" in the same sentences where they bitch about them being used for Nijisanji possibly SEO poisons harder than posts with just "Boycott" and "Nijisanji"

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I have issues with faggotts shitting up Millie's chat. There still isn't any concrete evidence of the clique rratt. Until such a thing comes forward, you can't just show up and post "lel u almost had Selen kill herself". You are only running on /vt/s fartical fumes.

e: thank god these brainlets are saving Palestine children from being run over by kike tanks by policing the twitter tag "boycott"

Negzana

I have issues with faggotts shitting up Millie's chat. There still isn't any concrete evidence of the clique rratt. Until such a thing comes forward, you can't just show up and post "lel u almost had Selen kill herself". You are only running on /vt/s fartical fumes.
The only clearcut antagonist at the moment is Niji. Even is Doki gives names, I doubt harassment is recommended

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
This is a sneaky way to aggregate negative Rats that can be disproven and then ignore valid accusations. It's what I would due if I was guilty and couldn't come out with a lie of "I didn't do shit." without risking a nuclear clap back in case convos were leaked.
RAT: This has an outside PR response written all over it, and given how bad shit has gotten for Niji, I won't be too shocked if they hired a PR firm/advisor to dig themselves out of this hole.

Bronze

If she ends up just being a bootlicker who had nothing to do with bullying, her harassers will be no different than Selen's bullies. Damn Niji, I hope you don't do a pomu update to this paper and say the harassment wasn't there few days later after creating this much shit for your talents

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

A1 - A2 - A3 - A4

Instructions unclear, will boycott both, Niji and Palestine.

Zyklon Mag

It's a shame the only corpo alternative for my oshi is holostars because cover isn't significantly better, especially when it comes to males. Those who watch them get me"
As a diehard tempura, I don't know what the fuck she's talking about. StarsEN mane-sans absolutely love their charges to the point of codemonkeying a whole ass visual novel for them and frequently engaging in bantz to this day. The most trouble there was has been management wise has been some perms issues/project stalling/Vesper yelling at management.

Admittedly I don't know much about StarsJP in comparison. However, Shinove was by all accounts a pretty cool dude before he left. The only major thing I can think of is StarsJP getting standardized merch after COVER opening up to shareholders. Initially there was the gender separation, but that got changed to vtuber discretion.

Anyhow, Axel had a Japanese after 3D zatsu where he allegedly, briefly talked about 'losing an important friend'. The zatsu got moved to member's only soon after. This was from /mans/ and I can't understand moon speak, so take the below translation with a grain of salt.
Today was such a stressful day. A lot happened... I've only understood today that this is reality. I can't say anything specific, but I've lost an important friend. I've already lost two precious genmates, and now I lost a friend as well. I just feel so bad for them. Sometimes it feels like everyone involved with me in some way ends up meeting an unfortunate fate. That's why I felt a little down today and decided to just drink. To see the people who took care of me so much go through something like this... It's painful. I just want everyone to be happy. It's not like it's my fault or anything, and there's nothing I can do, but it still hurts. If this makes people angry, then that's fine. But something like this happened in the past too, and it made me remember some unpleasant memories. I'm usually a positive guy, but to be honest, that gave me a little mental breakdown. That's why I ended up drinking today. (...) I was asked what I'm thinking by a lot of people. I'll say this - I just feel bad for them. I can't talk about it deeply. It's not my business, but because this is about my friend, part of me can't forgive them. I just feel bad for them. I'm drunk right now, so if people flame me on twitter later for saying all this, then that's fine. But, as their friend, I will always prioritize my friend. I'm not looking for a fight with anyone, if anything I want things to end peacefully. But life isn't that easy, huh... I'm not in a position where I can stick my head into this. But I can say that I feel sorry for them. It's not about who did something wrong, I just feel so sorry for them... If I say anything else I might end up causing trouble, so please don't ask me anymore. (...) No matter what happens, I will always treasure my friends. Until the very end."

USS IOWA

As a diehard tempura, I don't know what the fuck she's talking about. StarsEN mane-sans absolutely love their charges to the point of codemonkeying a whole ass visual novel for them and frequently engaging in bantz to this day. The most trouble there was has been management wise has been some perms issues/project stalling/Vesper yelling at management.

Admittedly I don't know much about StarsJP in comparison. However, Shinove was by all accounts a pretty cool dude before he left. The only major thing I can think of is StarsJP getting standardized merch after COVER opening up to shareholders. Initially there was the gender separation, but that got changed to vtuber discretion.

Anyhow, Axel had a Japanese after 3D zatsu where he allegedly, briefly talked about 'losing an important friend'. The zatsu got moved to member's only soon after. This was from /mans/ and I can't understand moon speak, so take the below translation with a grain of salt.
Axel is always that tough guy with a bleeding heart, I doubt anyone would give Axel a hard time for this. I'm surprised Cover gets Axel to this speech for his friend.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
I am glad Palestine is being made into a parking lot for future Isreali tourist resorts, and I am sad that there is no "genocide" taking place. I am also amused that these absolute fucking retards are so goddamn rich, bored, and low-IQ that they will NEVER know of, witness, or be involved in any kind of "cause" of any kind whatsoever, let alone anything as melodramatic as "genocide". Starting a war and losing is never "genocide" even if your victims were to manage to wipe you all out, which sadly is not happening anywhere in the world this century let alone Israel.
I definitely hope both Is Real and Hamastine achieve all of their goals in the Levant, and I hope they somehow do it mutually at the exact same time so we can move on to pretending to care about the next ancient religious blood feud. And I hope Hezbolla sinks the Kurosanji yacht somehow. How do we convince their scumbag NTF selling management to take a cruise in the Red Sea? Maybe they could take all the golden play buttons they stole so that it will take less of a breach for the yacht to sink straight into the abyss. How much do 300 stolen gold Youtube play buttons weigh?

chihirogumi

Because obviously that's the real enemy to their cause, not the decades of lobbying by certain special interest groups to make Western politicians Bibi's personal bitches for his failing real estate scam of a country. These fat terminally online failwomen astound me with their stupidity.

The translation seems a little wonky. He treasures them and feels bad for them, but also cut them off and can't forgive them? Do you know when exactly was this stream?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

A1 - A2 - A3 - A4

Arrchive - main tweet

aaa

a

thats just a lotta words
Arrrchive

Art tax:

Can we say Niji genocided Selen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom