"It's a bad dragon! It's a very bad, terrible dragon!"Chisaka Airi

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Because obviously that's the real enemy to their cause, not the decades of lobbying by certain special interest groups to make Western politicians Bibi's personal bitches for his failing real estate scam of a country. These fat terminally online failwomen astound me with their stupidity.

The translation seems a little wonky. He treasures them and feels bad for them, but also cut them off and can't forgive them? Do you know when exactly was this stream?
well, considering the Selen thing happend just after his 3D debut, and he had made a single post about her indirectly here archive even when her own corpo mates didnt, id say he could be talking about that and the "them" is not referring to his friend but to someone that wronged them

that being said, /vt/ translation and he could be easily taken out of context or even made shit up

Zyklon Mag

The translation seems a little wonky. He treasures them and feels bad for them, but also cut them off and can't forgive them? Do you know when exactly was this stream?
The stream was this morning. I don't recall exactly when it started live, but I joined the stream around 11 am EST.

Edit: Here is the link to the stream plus a screenshot of the now-members stream.

Screenshot_20240206-190102.jpg

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
But something like this happened in the past too, and it made me remember some unpleasant memories.
If I recall, Axel once told a story about a school friend he lost to suicide. A quick search shows it was on a members stream in Jan 2023.

StarsEn management eats out of Axel's hand (literal), so I'm sure it'll be fine.

JP translations always end up with pronoun fuckery. I bet it's that he can't forgive them (Niji management) and feels bad for them (Selen/Dokibird).

the shitposting in the separate containment thread must have been quite intense, that bottom picture there was put on the KFP server highlights channel 3 times, alongside other Nijisanji black company memes (they got removed later, as I don't see them anymore)
The containment thread has been nonstop dunking on Niji with no sign of stopping, moderated only by the server's civility rule.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
I dont even know what that means help
thats just a lotta words
Anyone who says this about holostars is definitely operating on outdated information. Bitch its not 2020 anymore. Holostars is a good place to be with a lot of freedom the Hologirls don't even enjoy.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If I recall, Axel once told a story about a school friend he lost to suicide. A quick search shows it was on a members stream in Jan 2023.

StarsEn management eats out of Axel's hand (literal), so I'm sure it'll be fine.
hmm
possible that the situation just made him so sad considering Selen also attempted then, if the angle that he was talking about her is accurate

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Zoomeroids so internet poisoned that they think a common word and corporate action must always be used for their pet cause
Or Nijisisters trying to shame people from boycotting Niji by pulling the Palestine card

This generation is not sending their best

Edit: apparently they're also afraid just including the word boycott will SEO cuck any posts for Palestine?
Honestly uber retarded and they have shown a vulnerability to their retarded cause
I've changed my mind, I do not want Cover to poach any of the graduating Niji livers.. not cus they aren't great talents but I want no part of their annoying zoomer fanbase. I'd love to see Kiara and not-Pomu performing on a stage together.. but not enough to suffer these fools.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
He talked about how he was a fan of another streamer who killed themselves, so it hit particularly close to home for him.
Took a wild guess on who he meant and looks like I was correct.

The parallels of that situation are honestly kinda sad. A ton of people came out of the woodworks after Reckful's passing to milk it and bemoan about how sad they were. The one person who's view on the matter always stuck with me was dent-headed Tyler1 himself:

Basically, Reckful had a ton of orbiters or "friends" that were more than capable of helping and in positions to help him and knew what he was going through, but never bothered. I can see why this would bother rpr, since it is a similar situation in that it was almost too late for Doki, too. Hopefully she can get more people around her to keep her on the right track. At least Mumei was there for her and willing to help, even after the fact.

As a diehard tempura, I don't know what the fuck she's talking about. StarsEN mane-sans absolutely love their charges to the point of codemonkeying a whole ass visual novel for them and frequently engaging in bantz to this day. The most trouble there was has been management wise has been some perms issues/project stalling/Vesper yelling at management.

Admittedly I don't know much about StarsJP in comparison. However, Shinove was by all accounts a pretty cool dude before he left. The only major thing I can think of is StarsJP getting standardized merch after COVER opening up to shareholders. Initially there was the gender separation, but that got changed to vtuber discretion.

Anyhow, Axel had a Japanese after 3D zatsu where he allegedly, briefly talked about 'losing an important friend'. The zatsu got moved to member's only soon after. This was from /mans/ and I can't understand moon speak, so take the below translation with a grain of salt.
If that talk implies he won't be able to collab with Doki ever again, that is a goddamn shame. I am sure the situation hurts him, too, given he also had someone close to him take their own life in the past.

Edit: Reading other replies, hopefully he means someone else in NijiEN and not Selen.

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I am glad Palestine is being made into a parking lot for future Isreali tourist resorts, and I am sad that there is no "genocide" taking place. I am also amused that these absolute fucking retards are so goddamn rich, bored, and low-IQ that they will NEVER know of, witness, or be involved in any kind of "cause" of any kind whatsoever, let alone anything as melodramatic as "genocide". Starting a war and losing is never "genocide" even if your victims were to manage to wipe you all out, which sadly is not happening anywhere in the world this century let alone Israel.
I definitely hope both Is Real and Hamastine achieve all of their goals in the Levant, and I hope they somehow do it mutually at the exact same time so we can move on to pretending to care about the next ancient religious blood feud. And I hope Hezbolla sinks the Kurosanji yacht somehow. How do we convince their scumbag NTF selling management to take a cruise in the Red Sea? Maybe they could take all the golden play buttons they stole so that it will take less of a breach for the yacht to sink straight into the abyss. How much do 300 stolen gold Youtube play buttons weigh?
We talk about Virtual Youtubers here sir.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Because obviously that's the real enemy to their cause, not the decades of lobbying by certain special interest groups to make Western politicians Bibi's personal bitches for his failing real estate scam of a country. These fat terminally online failwomen astound me with their stupidity.

They don't have a "cause". Their cause is "piss off Daddy for not buying me the right color Prius".

You guys are LITERALLY GENOCIDING Selen. During Kuro History Month!

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

TinyKusa

Early Adopter

Happend upon this thread
Mixed opinions, he's not wrong, but it irks me that in the end he concludes with Talent Freedom good
Yeah, corpo vtubers technically not owning anything and being at the mercy of their employer, that could just fuck them over at any point is a fragile power imbalance, but dunno, that's just how stuff is in this world

Horo7618

No one in particular
Mixed opinions, he's not wrong, but it irks me that in the end he concludes with Talent Freedom good
Yeah, corpo vtubers technically not owning anything and being at the mercy of their employer, that could just fuck them over at any point is a fragile power imbalance, but dunno, that's just how stuff is in this world
He is wrong about the corporation holding all of the cards. We've seen that before with other departures and Selen is right now engaged in proving that the corporations do not in fact have 100% of the power in this situation. People with an audience can leave and take a significant proportion of their fans (and virtually all of the dedicated ones) with them. It sucks to lose the IP sure, but that is proving not to be that big of a deal when push comes to shove....

The Rratarded Alt

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
While looking for stuff, I found that a few NijiSisters are getting upset about some other activist wanting to boycott NijiEN

A1 - A2 - A3 - A4

Also, NijiSisters are still upset about Zaion
She told them the truth, but NijiSisters won't have it

I hope Doki and her collab lots, just to spite them
Arrchive - main tweet

Just putting Not-Ophies reaction in as well
aaa

Finally, because it does sum up my thoughts about it quite well:

Some bigger streamer also chiming in and confirming more red tape in Niji collabs
a

I dont even know what that means help
thats just a lotta words
Arrrchive

Art tax:

Since when does "boycott" refer to countries? Have retards on twitter co-opted the word for political brainrot bs? I have never heard it used for anything other than companies.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Since when does "boycott" refer to countries? Have retards on twitter co-opted the word for political brainrot bs? I have never heard it used for anything other than companies.
Yeah, I think the word they're looking for is 'sanction', not boycott. But then again, it doesn't really matter since it's a completely farcical attempt to stop people from calling out their precious multi-million company. Think of poor Riku and his yacht.

Pencilfreak

Mmm… pencils and graphite. Mmm.. erasers.
Back in 2022 I assumed Rushia (even if necessary) was the largest self amputation in the Vtubing industry but at least that was necessary she was a leg for Hololive sure but a gangrenous one that would infect the whole body. Selen was a vital pillar for NijiEN and is the most immediately recognizable one aside for Pomu, this was totally unneeded and only harmed the rest of the body

Yeah it’s like Hololive had to remove gangrene part of the foot to prevent it from spreading further, NijiEN on the other hand removed two kidneys and one livers.

The characteristic of the Chinese community is that the problem of time difference is particularly serious, because of the problem of Internet closure, all outside information almost takes 1-2 days to arrive, and it has to go through the unprofessional relayed by people with various positions.People often quarrel over the source of information. There's no difference beyond that.

But I think now niji fans on bilibili must hate nijisanji very much, because their oshi just came to bilibili live stream once, was officially removed, even the account was deleted completely. All I can do is help them get information faster and more easily

Interesting. Thanks for giving us insights, Chinese bro.
in a kinda separated topic.... has Niji EN management team forgot their reddit password? my god I know reddit is a shitty place but they are really not doing anything there

I bet they’re too poorly paid to give a damn about that website.
I think unanimous collective sentiment here is: Holy fuckity, it's good that holo turned out to be poor copy of niji, and not excact copy

And a CEO wise enough to give a damn about long term profits instead of short term profits.
Shortly after it was announced, I caught a Nijisister in full DEFCON 5
didn't make it time home to archive it, so the discord embed is all that remains
W9wXLMZq_o.png

her profile has gone private since then
Xu2ixJ5f_o.png

Well you look at that, a victim-blaming Fujoshit bootlicking for them even if their heels have poop on it and she’ll be like “WAAAOOWW!! This tastes like chocolate! This is the best thing I ever licked!”
A lot of Stars fans have PVS (perpetual victim syndrome).

At this point they should just go back to watching their Kpop if they’re continuing act that way.

Edit l: Pomu started twitter space. Agh I can’t believe I am late for 14 minutes.

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Attachments

• 00 (3).pdf
    160.1 KB · Views: 34

Stunned But Dumb

It means to avoid business or deals, so technically it can mean a country if country that was in some sort of trade deal were to stop trading with them if you want to get broad, but I'm pretty sure that's an actual other term that doesn't come to mind right now.

I doubt any of them were supporting either country in any meaningful way, so it might as well be just a co-opt?

"Yeah, I'm boycotting isreal"
"You were supporting them before?"
"No, but I'm also not supporting them now... hence a boycott!"

It's meaningless, don't think about it too much.

I don't have twitter and nitter is dead now, so I can't read the thread but talent freedom bugs me so much because it's one of those terms that sounds good bluntly, but has no real substance or depth to it. It's always pushed by people who have no interest in supporting any smaller streamers and just use it to give themse;ves ass pats. "I did it! So can't you Why didn't you?"

If you ask me, it feels like "stop supporting corporate vtubers, because I don't want to compete with them."

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Holy shit.

"What's PR?"
View attachment 63030

The document they just released and attached as local copy.
What the fuck?!?!? HOLY FUCKING SHIT RIKU DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK.
Niji going full mask off huh? I can't wait for this document to be memed on when anykuro looses value as EN totally collapses, GO FUCK YOURSELVES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom