Status
Not open for further replies.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
It's funny how "abandon ship" was written in perfect English.
It's machine translated, the real translation would be along the lines of abandoning the yacht

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Just because Cover employs trained professionals as brand managers (as opposed to nijisanji's nobody) doesn't instantly make Le Superieur choice.

It kinda does. Superior means higher in rank, status, or quality. If one thing is better, even by a fraction of a percent, it is superior. I get what you mean though.

Bug Eater

Anyway, just a random musing to get back on topic and to the part I actually care about; interactions with hololive: What do people think the chances are of Doki being on an official Holo stream (most likely with Axel/Altare, but Mumei as a longshot), as opposed to all of them just using their personal accounts to interact from now on? (and I guess spreading this question out further; how long until Doki starts getting invited to tournaments/events?)
It's probably tough given that she was terminated rather than graduated, but maybe sometime in the future. She'll be fine for tournaments/events though, she can just make her own (but seriously at least in NA she's not going to have any problems being invited to them). Also worth mentioning that she had a personal relationship with staff from Apex/EA, Twitch, etc, and has talked about how they would contact her directly about stuff instead of going through management. (which in hindsight was a smart idea)

I've heard rrats she's a chinese mainland hyper nationalist and as such would hate Selen because I'm pretty sure her family is from Taiwan
They're both from HK, and Petra's past life got into trouble on Bilibili once for retweeting messages supporting the protests over there. (the rrat probably originated from the boilerplate style apology she posted)

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I don't know enough about Niji members outside of Selen, so there's zero reason for me to rrat or speculate who the "bullies" may be. What I will say is that whoever they are, I absolutely hold them in contempt. Given recent confirmations, I'll refrain from using a certain Tenma emote or referencing a certain red panda encouraging the purchase of a cheap Amazon rope, but I will hope for misfortune in their vtuber careers moving forward, be they managers, talents, or whoever. Fuck them.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Watch this be a stealth suspension of the entire branch while things cool off. Management took over all of their Twitters.

They know we caught on to the apostrophe situation. We need to find a new way to tell.
wouldn't it be funny if they just used the ai chatbot thing for each liver and told it: "hey write a message saying you're going on a break"

AmpleChip

Im sure Doki would be just fine as a holo even though her being hired on is unlikely.
There is precedent. Yamiyono Moruru was bullied out of Nijisanji (yeah, another case) and she joined Hololive a few months later. We now know her as Himemori Luna.

niggaphil

At this rate, i would be waiting for doki statement to fuck with kurosanji, and namedrop the person responsible for her mental breakdown and suicide attempt. So I can use my pitchfork to poke at these motherfuckers' arsehole.

Right now, we shoild enjoy Niji fanbases having dogfight with each other on twitter, 4chan, discord, and reddit, while we just point and laugh at the 'niji is a big family' fanbase

:amepopcorn::amepopcorn::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::amepopcorn::amepopcorn:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I don't know enough about Niji members outside of Selen, so there's zero reason for me to rrat or speculate who the "bullies" may be. What I will say is that whoever they are, I absolutely hold them in contempt. Given recent confirmations, I'll refrain from using a certain Tenma emote or referencing a certain red panda encouraging the purchase of a cheap Amazon rope, but I will hope for misfortune in their vtuber careers moving forward, be they managers, talents, or whoever. Fuck them.
Given the only confirmation we have right now about bullying being from Livers is from Nijisanji itself in a statement littered with inaccuracies and contraditions, I am going to err on the side of it being bullshit unless Doki says otherwise come Wednesday. If it is true, I hope the bullies get what they deserve, but it is not fair to the other EN people who were not involved to get shit flung their way. Innocent until proven guilty, and all that.

frz

Another post this time by fulgur

took him an entire day to.... write a bunch of nothing???:?
you see the current rrat is the top of the food chain livers get special treatment and thus they abuse it and flaunt against the less fortunate, forming cliches of high power.
I'm not naming names but there are a few of niji JP livers who keep churning out music videos, cover or originals. Meanwhile Pomu & selen couldnt get any music out for most of their carreer until they got terminated/graduated. Things are stuck for 2-3 years and never see the light of day, same as the graduated Nina.
Honestly the proof is right there in your face, it's pretty much whether you want to accept it or not.
Found the original Tweet plus a bonus one.

Bro that's not any random person
That's NDF first line of defense. Mr Underhill is bigger Niji shill than the Yamanba evanito

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Relevant quote, it might've been directed at chat but obviously management wanted to screw Selen most of all :smugselen:
1707193283843.png

Don't let @God's Strongest Mozumite see this.
Kotoka may be a gyaru, but she's also a two-faced bitch, and even worse, a N*ji, so she gets no love from me. Feel free to shit all over her, and Scarle too, someone's got to tell her that being a :WHORE!!!: isn't a personality trait.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Feel free to shit all over her, and Scarle too, someone's got to tell her that being a :WHORE!!!: isn't a personality trait.
How is she a whore, bitch can't even talk with men without feeling abused by their aura. Altough I would agree with the gooner allegations.

Edit: What's up with the :optimistic: reacts, in my book to be a whore you have to ride cocks, don't water down the term.

Last edited:

VTuberBobDole

Dragoons, your oshi/kamioshi is a lot wholesome than I thought.

This is exactly what I was hoping Moom would be able to do for her, that very few people can. Glad to see it happened and helped!

Checking in on her stream waiting room, she has a new manager who is really helpful

Edit: Gonna add more stuff that she says. Might miss some

Side note, I wish imgbb worked for me

pfft, at this rate she'll hit that by summer

I think I captured it all. I have left the waiting room up and my ytcFilter has been catching all of her messages. Was a nice surprise to see this morning.

1707234470678.png

1707234498512.png

Even by JP legal and management standards Niji is especially bad. Sure Holo has red tape, but I guarantee its probably not even a fraction of the headache Niji is. Even the smaller and probably more mediocre companies probably do a better job than them, so its not like this was your everyday incompetence, this was Advanced incompetence. Im sure Doki would be just fine as a holo even though her being hired on is unlikely.

As much as I've love to see her be able to be with Mumei and her Stars friend in holo, I don't think she ever will. Unless holo can break from the JP corpo mentality, which seems very unlikely even for them, there's no way they can touch her anymore. She blacklisted from any JP company at this point I'd imagine. Also, I'm sure she just doesn't want to deal with corpo BS at this point in her life and understandably so. Even though it seems like holo is better, there have been numerous times of talents venting about permissions issues there as well, so grass is not always greener etc etc.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I was thinking more about the bullying aspect. And let's be real for a moment. Talent is incredibly fucking hard to just replace. Regular managers, grunts, etc are much easier to replace. So obviously, if in their mind the most profitable and best option was to fire Selen instead of the antagonizers, I think it's safe to assume that it wasn't just regular employees or at the very least not limited to. And Selen was also the highest-subbed EN girl. So I genuinely think the only reasonable possibility is that the combined sub count of the people responsible for bullying was higher than hers, and because of that Nijisanji saw the easiest (and again, in their mind most profitable) solution being getting rid of Selen instead of the bullies. Which would require a minimum of 2 girl Niji members.

/End Rrat :baeJam:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
How is she a whore, bitch can't even talk with men without feeling abused by their aura. Altough I would agree with the gooner allegations.

Edit: What's up with the :optimistic: reacts, in my book to be a whore you have to ride cocks, don't water down the term.
That's when the kayfabe is too strong (like Rosemi), Scarle just knows how to pull in the simp bucks.

Xuhle

Is it bad I'm curious as to what pomu's reaction is about the entire situation to kurosanji treating Selen like this. From what I can see mint has her twitter protected.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Is it bad I'm curious as to what pomu's reaction is about the entire situation to kurosanji treating Selen like this. From what I can see mint has her twitter protected.
1707236098221.png

VTuberBobDole

I've pretty sure someone has posted it already, but I'm not going to dig, so here ya go.

One other thing I've been thinking about, but Doki is probably the only one with the power to stop (or at least quell) the harassment of Millie, Enna, and whoever else, by asking her fans to not go after anyone. But so far she has stayed silent, which makes me wonder if maybe the livers people have been going after are the correct ones afterall...

edit: Guess i shouldn't have added extra info/thoughts, got jumped!

Xuhle

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom