"I'm not like other girls, I'm worse"Enna Alouette

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
View attachment 62983
Yo guys apperantly Doki just blocked a Nijifan trying to defend Millie agianst the bullying rrats.
watame-ripbozo.gif

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
View attachment 62983
Yo guys apperantly Doki just blocked a Nijifan trying to defend Millie agianst the bullying rrats.
Supposedly someone else claimed that the block happened before they defended Millie, but that was just two retards posting two tweets with timestamps one hour apart that could easily be explained by timezones or ignoring earlier/later tweets.
I'll believe it though. Nah, I scrolled through some more posts and this person didn't say anything particularly bad, they were attacking Niji and asking who the bullies were, but simply were not convinced by the Millie evidence. Probably closer to what NotDecatto posted a couple posts below this: Doki might have just gone through and blocked people talking about suicide and stuff for her own mental health.

And the yacht finally made it!
image.png

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Welp rpr just said that he didn't followed Enna and Millie in the first place so there's that rrat slained

Edit: Oops forgot the link.

The Scream Guy

Welp rpr just said that he didn't followed Enna and Millie in the first place so there's that rrat slained
:PomuAngry: how can I justifiably harass them now DDDD:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Rpr already knew about the harassment from them, that's why he never followed them.
Lol that or he just never cared for them. But it is hilarious to think about after the clearly management made tweet.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Checking in on her stream waiting room, she has a new manager who is really helpful

Edit: Gonna add more stuff that she says. Might miss some

Side note, I wish imgbb worked for me

pfft, at this rate she'll hit that by summer

Last edited:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Checking in on her stream waiting room, she has a new manager who is really helpful

Probably staying indie then, but possibly all ready signed on with someone else and talking about new management.

USS IOWA

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Yeah, or she doesn't want to acknowledge dramatubing vultures.

I don't usually say Yamanba on TVA since I know I can do it without consequences and I don't feel like proving my edginess in a place where it's commonplace.

But god damn does Evanit0's existence tempt me.

The Scream Guy

Limkin

People keep bringing up Petra for harassment. Is there some drama with her that I've missed?
Her PL was streaming on bilibili and wasn't out of line with CCP in opinions she publicly posted. Which could be her courting chinese fanbase, or her believing in it herself, we wouldn't know either way. She also got a lot of hate early on for trying to get as much JP fans as possible and EN fans thought she is betraying them or some shit, I never watched her
I can't help think about the fact Selen only did one collab with Elira despite being "sisters" I really don't wana think Elira is some mean girl behind the scenes I can't even imagine it bit I can imagine Selen being chased away from interacting with her by Enna and Millie ....
There was some old stream, where Elira was talking about trying to introduce Enna and Millie to her other cirlce of friends she has irl, and being happy they didn't immediately hate each other and got along. This is 100% pure gut feeling and rrats, but they both always come up very obsessive about her, and some interaction are bordering on sexual harassment even if you know they are old time friends. Just the fact that they hid from her applying to Nijisanji and only mentioned it after they were already in is a stalker-like behaviour. It will not surprise me she is trying to drift away from them and they aren't having it, and harassing others who try to get close to her, so they can be her only friends. And if you go very deep into pure rrats territory, they both have a crush on her but got rejected and now have the exact same behaviour that a person in this position would have.

Last edited:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Her PL was streaming on bilibili and wasn't out of line with CCP in opinions she publicly posted. Which could be her courting chinese fanbase, or her believing in it herself, we wouldn't know either way. She also got a lot of hate early on for trying to get as much JP fans as possible and EN fans thought she is betraying them or some shit, I never watched her
Knowing her PL, she was just an "eh" type of person (she's chinese, what do you expect?) but she's mainly guilty by association with the current twitter firing squad for being a "bully", similar to how Rosemi is even getting harassment now. You're right, Petra's literal first set of streams was pandering to JP bros for some reason despite debuting as an EN liver, it was Kotoka/Meloco levels but she eventually learned her place.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

The Scream Guy

Why do you need justification?
My brother you're so fucking right. LET'S GO /REDACTED/ THESE HOES.

In other news. I really need to watch Murray's streams more, unironically better than false or Khyo

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Edit: Gonna add more stuff that she says. Might miss some

Side note, I wish imgbb worked for me

pfft, at this rate she'll hit that by summer

Wednesday can't come soon enough man. I'm so glad to see she's in good spirits and making moves already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom