"Why was I in hospital? Well I had just jumped off a building from the 7th floor lol Well, I can laugh about it now, but I really felt I couldn't take it anymore so I jumped"Delutaya

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Dragoons, your oshi/kamioshi is a lot wholesome than I thought.

Owl love

Anyways, Nijisanji opened a pandora's box, cant say anything that wont be a repeat of some people but irl among us and shit
Im just gonna wait for Doki's statement, people trying to read tea leaves by saying "X blocked or unfollowed X" is going to get more autistic more than answering any sort of question even indirectly

But i get the feeling this is only the beginning, Niji REALLY screwed the pooch and the Dragon, if its a management issue then even statistically i doubt she is the only one with issues or heavy qualms, same for the alleged bullying by other livers, my own autistic prediction is that at some point people will pick up on it like hawks and make it the main point and make possibly innocent liver's shit worse.

Last edited:

Ballpark_Look

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Another post this time by fulgur

I don't know, I honestly feel like this is such a copout. 2 pages to convey absolutely nothing and attempt to be as neutral and ambiguous as possible. Nijisanji stans will take it as him being on their side, Dokibird stans will take what he said as supporting theirs. But in the end, he ends up taking no side and the only one coming out looking good is himself. Bundle of sticks. :botanheadshake:

Bronze

Revolt is a bit overstatement, but they did lose subs

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I don't want to live in a reality where Enna is found to be the linchpin. I'm going to continue to deny this rrat until I see clear, conclusive and definitive proof to the contrary.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Some Dragoons were organizing something for Lunar New Year, but you know...
So now it is for special farewell messages with #ThankYouSelen. Search the tag to see messages

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Consider their CCV and how many of these subs are dead subs of people who may be unaware they even followed a Niji in the past in the first place.

Out of active followers, that's actually pretty respectable, IMO.

Malchior

Anyway, just a random musing to get back on topic and to the part I actually care about; interactions with hololive: What do people think the chances are of Doki being on an official Holo stream (most likely with Axel/Altare, but Mumei as a longshot), as opposed to all of them just using their personal accounts to interact from now on? (and I guess spreading this question out further; how long until Doki starts getting invited to tournaments/events?)

I highly doubt Doki will be allowed, unless she will be the one to break the pattern...

Niji and Holo interactions are already kinda flimsy they just got """strong""" a while ago but normally Holo don't touch anything related to Niji and vice versa, and Doki wasn't RPing a new persona as Selen... so even for those who aren't that deep in this hole will KNOW it's her the moment they hear her voice...

I really doubt She's going to hololive even if if Niji is obviously in the wrong to us they still burned and salted her fields and probably wrecked her chances of ever getting into a JP Corp again. But also would she even want to? Japanese legal retardation is part of why this all happened in the first place

You are probably right, and what pisses me off here is that JP has the mentality that the entire world is wrong cause we are not JP like them and we wouldn't understand them...

:PomuAngry: how can I justifiably harass them now DDDD:

Time to unjustifiable harassment then... i mean... in this community that wouldn't be anything new
:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I don't know, I honestly feel like this is such a copout. 2 pages to convey absolutely nothing and attempt to be as neutral and ambiguous as possible. Nijisanji stans will take it as him being on their side, Dokibird stans will take what he said as supporting theirs. But in the end, he ends up taking no side and the only one coming out looking good is himself. Bundle of sticks. :botanheadshake:
They can't publicly choose a side in an obvious way, really. They either risk management getting onto them or getting the public on them, depending on which side they are on. Still a lot of unnecessary word vomit. "Seems their a little scared", to quote Fulgur himself.
:smugselen:

niggaphil

Another liver taking a few days break with robotic tweet.

At this rate, everyone will have similar tweet with words shuffle a bit :smugselen:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

1707230376986.png

Part of me is giggling that the main clique got hit hardest so far.

Malchior

At this rate, everyone will have similar tweet with words shuffle a bit :smugselen:

everyone is taking a sabbatical at the same day of the same year... man.. I wish I could also do that out of a whim like them :whatastory:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Inappropriate time to be asking about hairless pussy?

Negzana

Back in 2022 I assumed Rushia (even if necessary) was the largest self amputation in the Vtubing industry but at least that was necessary she was a leg for Hololive sure but a gangrenous one that would infect the whole body. Selen was a vital pillar for NijiEN and is the most immediately recognizable one aside for Pomu, this was totally unneeded and only harmed the rest of the body

RiverBear

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Watch this be a stealth suspension of the entire branch while things cool off. Management took over all of their Twitters.

They know we caught on to the apostrophe situation. We need to find a new way to tell.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Watch this be a stealth suspension of the entire branch while things cool off. Management took over all of their Twitters.
It certainly is, because Enna said "Love you guys" without her usual joking way, so it's pretty obvious.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Totally real guys, trust me. I have a guy on the inside.

1707230970258.png

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Even by JP legal and management standards Niji is especially bad. Sure Holo has red tape, but I guarantee its probably not even a fraction of the headache Niji is. Even the smaller and probably more mediocre companies probably do a better job than them, so its not like this was your everyday incompetence, this was Advanced incompetence. Im sure Doki would be just fine as a holo even though her being hired on is unlikely.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Just because Cover employs trained professionals as brand managers (as opposed to nijisanji's nobody) doesn't instantly make Le Superieur choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom