"I'm gonna take another shot, I'm still too smart - I needa be more shtupid to be a vtuber. It's perfect, I want to be sshtupid"Amanogawa Shiina

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberSoldat

Rpr appears to have unfollowed Millie and Enna on Twitter make of that what you will
Can mean two things: Either Doki informed him or he's in the dark just as much as we are

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I think the Enna/Millie mean girls accusation is pretty strong.

Too lazy to find it because work, but the clip posted earlier in the thread where Enna says:

"You don't have to drag other people down to make yourself look good. Reminds me of a certain someone. *que Millie bursting into laughter* Don't be like a certain apex predator"

Lines up perfectly with RPR unfollowing those two. I feel like this is a pretty chunky rrat. A NY rrat if you would.

Edit: Fine, I won't be lazy.

Timestamp 58:10
Some people are rratting about this moment and Enna's use of "certain Apex Predator." Just worth a mention I guess.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Can mean two things: Either Doki informed him or he's in the dark just as much as we are
Its a safe bet that doki told him and others about it. Has anyone else close to her dumped them?

USS IOWA

Too lazy to find it because work, but the clip posted earlier in the thread where Enna says:

"You don't have to drag other people down to make yourself look good. Reminds me of a certain someone. *que Millie bursting into laughter* Don't be like a certain apex predator"

Lines up perfectly with RPR unfollowing those two. I feel like this is a pretty chunky rrat. A NY rrat if you would.

I remeber someone in Niji has a nickname of Apex Predator, Which is not Selen if I remembered correctly. I think it was Ren, Because of the Alien concqueror thing. I'm nit defending the both of them though, I just remembered it.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Since there's nothing new to go on I ask YOU who do you think are the assholes of EN. Place your bets people!!!
Edit: these are my picks
  • Enna
  • Petra
  • Elira
  • Rosemi as a big MAYBE I don't 100% buy her wholesome demeanor

My bets are both Enna and Millie.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
For the love of God, Millie, don't be a mean girl. Well. Meaner. She's the only remaining EN liver I'll occasionally tune in on.
What the hell? They don’t pay the artist?! Jesus I’m becoming more convinced the 2% merch rrat to be credible.
It was never a rrat, though? Mysta said it explicitly on stream. Pomu didn't mention any numbers but also said that buying merch is the worst way to support the talents. Some JPs mentioned the 2% months or even years earlier.

Limkin

They didn't naturally recover, they did a stock buyback that helped boost them during that time. The Selen Unalive Attempt was also not the cause of the dip, as that occurred about 10ish days before Christmas.
I completely forgot about this, my bad. It also seems to slow down for today and only reached like 5-6% down at worst. Which probably means it was just panick selling in case things get worse, not an indication of any significant change in attitude. As it went down super fast in the first hour or so and then platoed heavily

Paladin

My bets are both Enna and Millie.
Same but I would add Kotoka as well given her past actions. However I’m also curious on how complicit the other talents are in this behavior. If doki goes nuclear and starts posting proof I doubt present or even former talents would be able to escape the blast zone unharmed. With the power she has at the moment she can easily ruin her bully’s career permanently.

Pencilfreak

If doki goes nuclear and posting proof I doubt present or even former talents would be able to escape the blast zone unharmed. With the power she has at the moment she can easily ruin her bully’s career permanently.

It would be interesting to see who she will expose on who bullied her, but at the same time if not-Selen open pandora’s box, she could face consequence similar to what happened to Zaion.

Paladin

It would be interesting to see who she will expose on who bullied her, but at the same time if not-Selen open pandora’s box, she could face consequence similar to what happened to Zaion.
I’m pretty sure that ship has already sailed.

UberSoldat

This is gonna be a rrat thread now until Doki drops the deets, damn

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Wow that awkward silence from Nina and her instantly trying to move away says ALOT phew

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
This is gonna be a rrat thread now until Doki drops the deets, damn
If you want to cut down on noise, you can always just follow Dokibird's Twitter and mark this thread read until after her comeback stream

Limkin

There was also a drinking stream Mika and Enna did, and one of the questions was about your first impression. In Mika's words she was very afraid to even contact them, because she thought if she says one wrong thing they will immediately start bullying her and make her life hell in the company, due to how close Enna and Millie are to each other. Which doesn't mean much as it was just an impression, not a result of ongoing engagement but still.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Why did no one mention :kyoracist: as the prime suspect for the asshole of nijien?

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Why did no one mention :kyoracist:
Imagine trying to choose a graduation date far from Pomu, only to end up in the month where this happens :whatastory:

Pencilfreak

Dragoons, your oshi/kamioshi is a lot wholesome than I thought.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

USS IOWA

NijiEN: *Bullies Selen into suicide*
Mumei: Wanna watch a cringe vampire movie to keep your mind off?

Come back soon you weird lovable owl
:sanasmile:

Doki to Holo confirmed?

But why twilight... :fishmandispair:
I would be a miracle that Doki still have trusts in a corpo after what Niji has done to her. I just hope she and Mumei collab often after the collab restrictionfor the two corpos has no bearing on her now.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
There was also a drinking stream Mika and Enna did, and one of the questions was about your first impression. In Mika's words she was very afraid to even contact them, because she thought if she says one wrong thing they will immediately start bullying her and make her life hell in the company, due to how close Enna and Millie are to each other. Which doesn't mean much as it was just an impression, not a result of ongoing engagement but still.
I can't help think about the fact Selen only did one collab with Elira despite being "sisters" I really don't wana think Elira is some mean girl behind the scenes I can't even imagine it bit I can imagine Selen being chased away from interacting with her by Enna and Millie ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom