"Poggers ocean"Umisea writing team

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Being blunt, he probably doesn't give a shit. NijiEN only seems to exist as an afterthought to bring in passive income on the side, which would explain why they seem to have so little direct support. As long as the JP fans aren't causing a ruckus, it's easy to write this off as just the gaijins getting uppity again.
Looking at the QRTs on Twitter for the termination announcement, a lot of Nijisanji fans from JP (I'm not confident about the numbers but enough EN people are bitching about it to suggest that it's a lot of JP people) are supporting Nijisanji in this and saying it's Selen's fault. I don't expect a NijiJP revolt, Riku will continue to have his yacht for the foreseeable future.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Oof
I don't expect a NijiJP revolt, Riku will continue to have his yacht for the foreseeable future.
THE BALKANIZATION OF NIJI ACCELERATES

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
BTW, did anyone made screencap of mods riot in that waiting room?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Looking at the QRTs on Twitter for the termination announcement, a lot of Nijisanji fans from JP (I'm not confident about the numbers but enough EN people are bitching about it to suggest that it's a lot of JP people) are supporting Nijisanji in this and saying it's Selen's fault. I don't expect a NijiJP revolt, Riku will continue to have his yacht for the foreseeable future.
Well Japs didnt watch her to begin with so if someone comes and tells them that she is a problem child they are going to believe it

Bronze

Some hexaposting

E: damn i got no archive. Hexa said "its the most passive agressive letter she has seen from a corpo" then shit on it and said anycolor but they chose to be black

Last edited:

Malchior

For real. Imagine if women just shot themselves in the head, like men do.
not all countries have the luxury of have this option... and yet men are more practical and would go for more... guaranteed options...
That’s probably all he can say lest he wants to be suspended for a month then put out to pasture
I would love to see him and others just going into a strike or something...

Drosselmeyer

Tick Tock Tee
Zaion already demonstrated that any NDA is toothless.
This isn't really true. Sayu has mentioned having to spend a lot of money on lawyers to resolve legal matters (ostensibly with Anycolor). That's exactly what NDA's and non-compete clauses are intended to do. They're deterrents. You'll end up having to spend a lot of money regardless of whether or not they hold up in court.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Finally caught up anddd

What in the actual fuck are the tards running Nijisanji doing? Well nothing from the sound of it all good Lord. Like How the fuck are you heavyhanded and overcorrecting while simultaneously more or less ignoring your entire set of talents? Unfortunately I've felt and pretty sure said for a while now that it seems like they didn't give a shit about anything outside of JP but it's pretty hard to see it otherwise.
That statement is assfuck retarded too holy shit. Why the fuck did you think it was smart to try and Zaion list her over your only issues of "Uh... that cover video and she didn't listen a few times!" You've surpassed the level of dumbass I expected and frankly I didn't have much to expect anymore. How do you limbo under the bar you've recently set? Goddamn man. I fell off of most of Niji a while ago but I wasn't exactly rooting for it to die. Least not til now anyway. Frankly I hope everyone who wants to just gets to waltz out the door because this shit's ridiculous.

Fly strong Dokibird. You can only do better. Frankly I hope Rosemi gets out nice and quick because she seems too good to have to deal with any of their bullshit on the way out. This is the shit you expect to see from one of those smaller tire fires of a company that scandals it's way into the toiler.

Also also: Fuck that dumbass statement. "We've terminated her for us never doing anything wrong. Also here's how we were 212% useless as an agency to her." This is thrice as true as more artists and project people come out and state how inept they are in every aspect possible. How the fuck do you skip paying people for their hired work AND fuck up multiple NDAs? Hire some actual people you assclowns and maybe focus on supporting the people you're trying to have bring in money. Or better yet just ask them who wants out and let them leave. Actually unreal honestly. TND.

Yes slightly MATI over them fucking her over like this, then turning around and admitting that they didn't give a shit about her mental health, the way it led her to attempting to "solve" it physically and permanently, and painting themselve as the ones who suffered most. Fuck. Right. Off.

Tl;dr: I, personally, quite do not like you much at all currently BlackSanji. :jellySlurs:

Last edited:

chihirogumi

Well Japs didnt watch her to begin with so if someone comes and tells them that she is a problem child they are going to believe it
To be fair to the JP fans not all of them are this cucked. The HoloJP fans are laughing their asses off.

Also in this /vt/ thread I linked in earlier in the main thread this anon mentions some JP's are questioning the narrative.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Aged like milk didn't it

Zulu
Crioulo
Yard Ape
Tar Baby
Nightcrawler

Sorry, I didn't see @Awoogers', I had to do it.

Sad that Selen tried to an hero, I've been there so I know how horrible that feeling is and it never goes away completely, but with this unparalled support I think she's fine, now she can circle herself with people that only wants the best for her. :pomuLove:

I don't think AUSCHWANJI will crash, but this is a heavy blow, with a lot of artists not wanting bad rep from using their brands as well, so they'll opt out for at least some months, and that will affect the remaining talents. Not entirely their fault but what can you do, if you only outted the whores and snakes before, this would never happen.
Who knew Sayu was right with trying to set a talents' strike, she is a bitch but bitches can also be victims and honorable, sometimes.

As ever, I'll be watching their deserved downfall. And this is only february, not even Lovecraft could write this good.
:amepopcorn:

Negzana

On one hand id like Selen to join Hololive because they'd have to force her to get into physical shape for the dance performances

on the other hand I don't want her mental health taxed more so maybe being indie for now is good

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
On one hand id like Selen to join Hololive because they'd have to force her to get into physical shape for the dance performances

on the other hand I don't want her mental health taxed more so maybe being indie for now is good
Good gym routine with good gym company does wonders for mental health, i hope she'll do it regardless.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

She's far too normal a human to pretend she hates men/finds them icky/has no contact with them (unless they're a brother/cousin of course!)/has no male friends and will never collab with them. Holo would definitely hit her mental harder because she's far too much of a free spirit lol. She'll do fine as indie honestly.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
In this thread as a special move I will be doling out a shitload of tophats to express MAD AT THE INTERNET but this anger is targeted at Kurosanji, not at the poster. And it is a just, Godly, and righteous anger that shakes Creation from its roots to the clouds. Fucking scumbags.
You are a company whose only purpose is to have anime girls play games badly on the Internet and sing songs while talking to weebs. HOW FUCKING HARD IS THAT. You have to love fucking up, enjoy fucking up, sexually get off on the drama you cause by fucking them over. There is no other possibility. It is officially malice, not mere incompetence.
But in this Year Of Rage, let us not forget to cast a baleful, burning eye upon the other one to blame. Prostate, we know you dared to sleep and in your sloth, look at what you have wrought!:smugselen::SelenHAHAhere:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Negzana

In this thread as a special move I will be doling out a shitload of tophats to express MAD AT THE INTERNET but this anger is targeted at Kurosanji, not at the poster. And it is a just, Godly, and righteous anger that shakes Creation from its roots to the clouds. Fucking scumbags.
You are a company whose only purpose is to have anime girls play games badly on the Internet and sing songs while talking to weebs. HOW FUCKING HARD IS THAT. You have to love fucking up, enjoy fucking up, sexually get off on the drama you cause by fucking them over. There is no other possibility. It is officially malice, not mere incompetence.
But in this Year Of Rage, let us not forget to cast a baleful, burning eye upon the other one to blame. Prostate, we know you dared to sleep and in your sloth, look at what you have wrought!:smugselen::SelenHAHAhere:
I was just thinking that today. I got into vtubers because it was far more pleasant in life to watch some autistic girl be retarded at games in her own world than the 56th company supporting future scholar power. I don't have time for this shit. I want cute girls doing cute things. Nijisanji is a fucking cancer for this reason. Holo has yabs but it never ruins this purpose so badly.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
I wonder, termination is a black mark, but when it's an obvious bullshit and shady move from a company that looks like the Eridanus Supervoid in blackness, would other companies see this as a blacklist/black mark from hiring her? Like would she be unable to get into VSPO?
Being fired by Kurosanji is listed in the "pros" column when other agencies look into you at this point.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

The more I think about it, the more I think she would accept a Hololive offer if it was extended to her. She is a Hololive fan and has friends and oshis in Hololive. I don't see her passing that opportunity up. Purely hypothetically speaking of course. But given the fact that Jap posted that article, she's obviously on their radar.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom