"There's this great game called 'The Last of Us' it's free on youtube!"Pipkin Pippa

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
This perfectly encapsulates my feelings :depressedtako:

Going back home, I'll catch up with the thread later
Selen was the main reason I gave NijiEN a chance and now she is gonna be the main reason why I drop NijiEN
ill say this again and again but niji fell off the moment gibara graduated and ill gladly die on this hill
:depressedtako:I'm still not recovering.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
This has been a long time coming. Now to enjoy watching the fire.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1707160526385.png1707160540150.png Archive

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Selen was the main reason I gave NijiEN a chance and now she is gonna be the main reason why I drop NijiEN

:depressedtako:I'm still not recovering.
you and me both brother

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

This whole episode brings out how fucked the contract situation is with these corpo vtubers. (pls correct me if I'm wrong)
  • It seems that livers are not employees they are essentially gig workers/contractors.
  • They own none of their content and IP. It doesn't matter how long you've been there the corpo can delete it at will
  • Not being employees means essentially they have no employee protections like severance pay etc
  • This is in addition to what Zaion/Sayu revealed last year
Trust me, the employment system will fail you and is not at all suited to the entertainment industry

The employment system will not only do what you write down, but it will be more rigorous, and all of your work content will be monitored and quantified, and eventually become the indicators for management to evaluate you.You are not a partner in the company, but a screw that can be replaced at any time.

Such a system would certainly not be very successful, But it will exist long and despicably. Employees getting fired happens every day, it's just "normalized" by company systems, and no one thinks it's unusual

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Nothing gonna happened, we can only point and laugh at the NijiEN ship slowly sinking.

Speaking of it, we haven't heard any new waves from NijiEN this year yet. I guess a lot of Indies hesitate to join NijiEN after the Zaion shitshow termination. With Selen's termination, most are not willing to join NijiEN anymore
They did hold auditions in November/December. Normally, they should be debuting a new gen by May.

But as mentioned earlier, a walkout is absolutely in the cards.

wrp

chihirogumi

Saku-chan (Chii-chan's new identity) just followed dokibird.
1707160895985.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hololive still needs four Canadians for EN Gen 4.
:smugselen:
Don't beg, Holodrones will not reduce ourselves to the level of Phasefags.

Soundtrack for this thread:

Bronze

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Sorry to keep posting guys, I'll but how could they do Selen like that? And the rest of EN, I know you guys may or not care about them to various degrees, but that statement threw them all under the bus. Fans are leaving in droves, artists and merch makers, a community's lifeblood. Drama fuckers are once again getting money and views and it's as over as its ever been.

I want the vtubers I support to have a company that has their back and I don't know if that can even happen anymore if they stay with Nijisanji and that's so sad to say. It's actually making my dumbass cry.

SomeRando

Also, please add Selen to another sacrifices' for Gura streaming.

At this rate, NijiEn will be crumbling due to Gura active streaming

New rrat, Riku's oshi is Gura so he's sacrificed everyone in Niji EN so that the shark will stream. She is pleased with the bloodshed.

And then there's Kotoka:

Edit: Come to think of it...Kotoka has the least to lose if NIjiEN gets liquidated.

It'd be funny if Niji EN folded and she ended up having to join JP but got forced to go through their "education" system before she was allowed to stream again.

Please Someone help Rosemi :faunacry:

I don't know who can help Rosemi but I know a certain aquatic creature that would love to help Kirihime Ria.

hq720 (1).jpg

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Salado

Sorry for the blatant numberfagging, but today is "take a shit on Kurosanji Day"

Doki's YT went from 9K to 122K since the announcement, and her Twitter followers from 47K yesterday to 184K now! Get fucked Riku.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Drama fuckers are once again getting money and views and it's as over as its ever been.
I hope dramafuckers will at least share revenue with Doki. It might be not much, but its principle that counts.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
On a related note, Sayu's kayfabe in her chat with FalseEyeD is thinner than a condom made out of prayers and hopeful wishes.

Tightpinch

Sorry to keep posting guys, I'll but how could they do Selen like that? And the rest of EN, I know you guys may or not care about them to various degrees, but that statement threw them all under the bus
Average Corpo behavior. You are just a name on a paper that can be thrown away when you ruin their brand/ harm their money/won't fall in line. This is basically holding a gun to the others not in the clique to fall in line or end up like Selen

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
a few weeks time riku will absorb EN to the main branch i think

everythings dying left and right for them and given rikus policy of short term profits its more than likely

hell if hes panicking its gonna be a few days from now

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
I'm glad people who enjoy pure zatsu has another zatsu lover since that's basically all she does.

Now I can be parasocial with her on YT finally.

Had a feeling that's what the hospitalization was for.

The rrats in /vt/ about her in the hospital because of Anycolor, and that discord screenshot I saw about her explaining to who she worked with for Last Cup of Coffee video in discord is true all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom