"You ever just see a guy walking around town that looks like he loves communism?"Marimari

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

Also usual lurker, but my real question is... what happens now? I'm very curious to see who actually resigns their contract and stays in NijiEN after this situation.
Also it really explains a lot of what Pomu said in her minecraft stream before her graduation when people were using Selen's stuff of (paraphrased) "when will she ever use it again", so its likely she at least had a feeling Selen was going to fuck off or get fired or whatever.
Nothing gonna happened, we can only point and laugh at the NijiEN ship slowly sinking.

Speaking of it, we haven't heard any new waves from NijiEN this year yet. I guess a lot of Indies hesitate to join NijiEN after the Zaion shitshow termination. With Selen's termination, most are not willing to join NijiEN anymore

frz

Rip the dude who went home and got called back to work to handle the all the shitflinging resulted from Harry's action
It's almost 4 am in japan..

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Nothing gonna happened, we can only point and laugh at the NijiEN ship slowly sinking.

Speaking of it, we haven't heard any new waves from NijiEN this year yet. I guess a lot of Indies hesitate to join NijiEN after the Zaion shitshow termination. With Selen's termination, most are not willing to join NijiEN anymore
Didn't they have like 2 new waves in 2023?

Edit: Krisis and TTT (These Three Troublemakers). 6 new livers in total.

Edit 2:
Riku, seeing shit is going down, pulls out his secret weapon and pulls the switch

announcing En Wave 7! (They haven't reached 7 right?)

Next wave is 10.

wrp

I dont think talents were made aware of the termination date and it just dropped on them. It must feel extremely weird being a niji talent right now just watching everything they have build burn around them. Watching most of them being radio silent i have to wonder what is happening behind the scenes right now.
Dude, not even Selen was made aware until it was announced

Negzana

Riku, seeing shit is going down, pulls out his secret weapon and pulls the switch

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
This is probably the most united I've ever seen the vtuber community so I guess we can at least thank Niji for that.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Next question is when do they remember they have a subredddit....
Reddit is not so easy. If mods decide so, niji staff will lose custody of subreddit

niggaphil

And Sonny who simply said good night and also Retweeted the announcement.
This is the most bizzare one. Why would Sonny retweeted this shit show? This is the best time that the talents better keep quiet and vaguepost, but Sonny decided to retweet it. The only possible reason that I could think is Sonny is not happy with the management, and decided to stir shit up indirectly by retweeting it to more people to see it ..... :sinktheyacht:

Tubedude

Zaion's gen was wave 7. XSoleil. Currently on wave 9 with TTT.

Xsoleil, Iluna, Nocyx, Luxiem, Ethyria, Obsydia, and Lazulight means they have put out 7, it would be wave 8.

Don't feel bad, I had to look it up.
Krisis and TTT so irrelevant that even when looking things up they get forgotten. Good job Niji, your EN branch is doing juuuuuuust fine.

Last edited:

frz

I need to sleep, someone does a recap post tomorrow please.
But now it's confirmed that Nijisanji sicked their community against other livers by randomly mentioning "bullying by other livers"
Honestly what a dog shit move. Go die in minecraftTM

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
At keast she is not Chantal sized. Yet.

Funny RRAT: Selen most probably necked herself but because she was so FAT the rope broke and it saved her life.

Nah, she's a woman so probably tried to OD on meds but fucked up the dosage because of her prodigious girth.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
As of now, from the first 5 gens, only 3 talents have been active at all on social media since the announcement. Rosemi who said she is going to take a few days break. Ike who also mentioned needing some time. And Sonny who simply said good night and also Retweeted the announcement.

I dont think talents were made aware of the termination date and it just dropped on them. It must feel extremely weird being a niji talent right now just watching everything they have build burn around them. Watching most of them being radio silent i have to wonder what is happening behind the scenes right now.
And then there's Kotoka:

Edit: Come to think of it...Kotoka has the least to lose if NIjiEN gets liquidated.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
This is probably the most united I've ever seen the vtuber community so I guess we can at least thank Niji for that.
I just feel bad for the Nijisanji fans of this forum at this point

Limkin

Their latest audition requirements were also obscenely high and completely out of touch with who might want to join them. Holo puts less in theirs, and with nowhere near the same emphasis on music production. It's like they think their abilities and reputation are better than Hololive, without realizing they are a convenience store blasting radio music at best
And then there's Kotoka:
What a random NijiJP member has to do with EN news?

YugiBro

Casting Yamanba Magic

Xsoleil, Iluna, Nocyx, Luxiem, Ethyria, Obsydia, and Lazulight means they have put out 7, it would be wave 8.

Don't feel bad, I had to look it up.

Edit: And I still got it wrong, we'd be on wave 10 with Krisis and TTT

Last edited:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Wow, what a thing to wake up to. I knew Niji was run by a bunch of scumbags but holy fuck. Regardless of what she chooses, I hope she takes some time to make sure she's in a better place mentally before signing any new contracts.

wew

Male hag love!

Ballpark_Look

Rip the dude who went home and got called back to work to handle the all the shitflinging resulted from Harry's action
It's almost 4 am in japan..
Isn't there like a snow lightning storm in Tokyo currently

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

niggaphil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom