"How do I ask if he pees like a charge rifle?"Kureiji Ollie

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I was long time silent lurker and didnt want to join in at least before resolution of Selen's situation. I was sure we won't see another stream on that account after "please reupload" tweet. But boy, does kurosanji deliver... And it's honestly great to see that rabid apologists voices got drowned by owerwhelming support for DokiSelen. I only tuned in on her streams occasionslly, but damn this line goes to my script now
/usr/bin/run-one-constantly /home/user/ytarchive -o '/mnt/storage/Video/Streams/Doki_%(upload_date)s_%(title)s' --retry-stream 600 --thumbnail --monitor-channel https://www.youtube.com/@dokibird best &

YugiBro

Casting Yamanba Magic
While it is good she survived, imagine how much it would have killed the company if she succeeded and left a letter that laid the blame? With an attempt she can still rail them for driving her to that point but can you even imagine the fallout in a universe where "Nijisanji KILLED Selen Tatsuki?"
The fallout would be nuclear but tainted with the sadness of an actual death. If my xitter feed wasn’t already full of people calling for Nijisanji delenda est, that would probably lead to talents breaking contract and leaving to avoid the stink of black company turning to murder company.

I do like our timeline better. The best revenge is a life well lived, and with how Dokibird went from 3k subs to 108k at time of writing, it appears that the burning wreck of NijiEN has made a nice updraft for her to ride to indie stardom/future corpo land.

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
Holy shit.
Looks like the rrats won.

I am beyond pissed that it gotten soo bad that Selen try to kill herself and the fact that Millie try to convince us Kurosanji is not Kurosanji makes me even more angry.

And the bullying that goes on in there, the fact that we lost Aloe and Luna's original model(during her time in Kurosanji) over it puts a lot into perspective.
DEATH TO MILLIE!
If its found out that it was Millie who bullied Selen, It will be the biggest shit storm for Mille and NijiEN.

Last edited:

hlwldlnf

There already is one, but there's not enough ratings for it to be publicly visible yet. Ripped from /vt/:
View attachment 62846
Ngl I want to see this community post up and running once Japan is awake, I don’t think any JP announcement had a community post like this and it is (hopefully) gonna stir shit in the JP community if this gets spread

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Sure, without saying much because I want to keep my identity safe. I'm a random VTuber with connections. Ive been in the community for a bit. I am close with a few of the past, and current niji livers alongside a few of my friends who are in hololive.

You can believe it or call it a rrat either way.
Welcome to the board Taiga:baeJam:.
Or hexa’s friend as your first posts comment about her.

Limkin

If she doesn't appear in 7 days - refer to my previous statement about Rosemi getting fired and why
Can you imagine, leaving Tsunderia and thinking you're finally free and just ending up in another black company? I haven't watched a single thing of Rosemi and I just know she's going to have sad girl energy.
She is also unfortunate enough to be exceptionally cute, the kind that attracts all the weirdos in proximity cute. A lot of her stories of going out is just "this person was behaving extremely inappropriate towards me". She is the prime sad girl material

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
To think I used to be fairly neutral to Niji, oh how times have changed...
:sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
1707158467396.jpeg

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Ken Ashcorp has a really good impression of Parrot4chan...

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
To think I used to be fairly neutral to Niji, oh how times have changed...
:sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:
ill say this again and again but niji fell off the moment gibara graduated and ill gladly die on this hill

seenister

Can you imagine, leaving Tsunderia and thinking you're finally free and just ending up in another black company? I haven't watched a single thing of Rosemi and I just know she's going to have sad girl energy.
Yeah. It's really unfortunate. I don't watch Rosemi a lot but she likes Tekken too so she's good in my books lol. Also, obligatory ROSEMI COME HOME! *insert fishman reaching out his hand to vtubers.jpg here*

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
FalseEyeD just blasting Free Bird with clips of Selen

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Welcome to the board Taiga:baeJam:.
Or hexa’s friend as your first posts comment about her.
They said they weren't Kumo, but they did give me a hint in a private message. So now I have to schizo out trying to find out who it is :smugpipi:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
The waiting room on Selen's channel finally got taken down after who knows how many hours. :pomuSalute:

Don't have the noombers, but at some point there were nearly 2k people in the waiting room.

Speaking of noombers:
1707154206541203.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
image.png

Niji finally caught wind of and killed the janny revolt.

GenericName11

Also usual lurker, but my real question is... what happens now? I'm very curious to see who actually resigns their contract and stays in NijiEN after this situation.
Also it really explains a lot of what Pomu said in her minecraft stream before her graduation when people were using Selen's stuff of (paraphrased) "when will she ever use it again", so its likely she at least had a feeling Selen was going to fuck off or get fired or whatever.

Tubedude

I wonder if Niji thought that Shitlist 2: Electric Boogaloo for Selen was a good idea because of how readily Zaion's shitlist was accepted by Niji Defense Force twitter.

If so, the Niji defense force will have finally contributed something positive to the world, Niji self-immolating their overseas PR.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
As of now, from the first 5 gens, only 3 talents have been active at all on social media since the announcement. Rosemi who said she is going to take a few days break. Ike who also mentioned needing some time. And Sonny who simply said good night and also Retweeted the announcement.

I dont think talents were made aware of the termination date and it just dropped on them. It must feel extremely weird being a niji talent right now just watching everything they have build burn around them. Watching most of them being radio silent i have to wonder what is happening behind the scenes right now.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

Horo7618

No one in particular
Niji finally caught wind of and killed the janny revolt.
Next question is when do they remember they have a subredddit....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom