White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I am not too sure.

I remembered i archived that twitter dox last year, but too lazy to find the post.

Then recently @Seth quoted me (if i remembered correcrly) about that twitter acc activity, and her discord shit.
Its Horayo yes, but im not gonna take credit as i think it was @soap suds or @Sh4gg1 that posted the sheet. And @reinigen did the rest.

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
It's really sad, but not surprising. After hearing what goes on inside nijisanji from livers I was close with before they graduated. Niji is a genuine shit hole with managers picking favorites, and infighting amongst members. There's an obvious power imbalance between those in a clique and those who are not and that's what is gonna rip nijisanji apart.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

hlwldlnf

What the actual fuck nijisanji. I’m actually looking at this statement thinking “why the fuck are they just tanking their reputation”. The difference between the English and Japanese statements make the whole quarterly revenue report saying “Japanese fans of EN have moved onto JP livers” make so much sense in the fact that they would rather save face for their JP fans rather than their EN fans.

Twitter people being a mix of witch hunting the harasser from the English statement, EN fans who can speak Japanese reading the Japanese statement and trying to point out that their wasn’t a liver harassing her, EN fans being absolutely conflicted of how to support their oshis.

Damn

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Might be jumping the gun here but how feasible would it be to replace selen laughing with doki laughing?
Don't you fucking dare.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
lol, Niji reddit is alright
Eat-em-Fishman.jpg

YugiBro

Casting Yamanba Magic
livers I was close with before they graduated.
Do you have an actual relationship/connection with talent or do you just mean that you followed various talent before graduation?

Or are you just ESL with poor translation? Just listing that option to be comprehensive

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
It's really sad, but not surprising. After hearing what goes on inside nijisanji from livers I was close with before they graduated. Niji is a genuine shit hole with managers picking favorites, and infighting amongst members. There's an obvious power imbalance between those in a clique and those who are not and that's what is gonna rip nijisanji apart.
Care to provide any sort of evidence, @randomtranny?

randomtranny

:pikaWUT:
Can you elaborate on this?
Sure, without saying much because I want to keep my identity safe. I'm a random VTuber with connections. Ive been in the community for a bit. I am close with a few of the past, and current niji livers alongside a few of my friends who are in hololive.

You can believe it or call it a rrat either way.

USS IOWA

Edit: Oh my God, The Niji 'Bullying and Harassing on the inside' statement has done some damage to the organ's subcount man

Attachments

• 1707152066561243.png
    1707152066561243.png
    105.1 KB · Views: 204

niggaphil

If you expecting me to trust your story with this kind of account name, I must be fucking idiot

:selenpointandlaugh:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Wait, what?

From the title, makes it seem like it's waiting for Doki to hit 100k. Do we have a possible pro-Selen mole within NijiEN?

E: This is from her original 100k countdown stream. It survived the purge, but why?

Edit 2:
selen-mod.PNG

selen-mod2.PNG

:nenebased:

Last edited:

randomtranny

If you expecting me to trust your story with this kind of account name, I must be fucking idiot

:selenpointandlaugh:
If it wasn't clear by now I'm a tranny. I figured it would be fine to use this name since I call myself a tranny in other places on the web.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

AmpleChip

Sure, without saying much because I want to keep my identity safe. I'm a random VTuber with connections. Ive been in the community for a bit. I am close with a few of the past, and current niji livers alongside a few of my friends who are in hololive.

You can believe it or call it a rrat either way.
I'm glad you joined us, Vesper.

niggaphil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom