"Don't ask me how to get a girlfriend, I have no clue; But I'm positive that is the solution!"Ange Katrina

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Malchior

imagem_2024-02-05_140828703.png

Man that gave me a big chuckle

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
i fucking swear if this is uki im im gonna kill myself

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Sure, without saying much because I want to keep my identity safe. I'm a random VTuber with connections. Ive been in the community for a bit. I am close with a few of the past, and current niji livers alongside a few of my friends who are in hololive.

You can believe it or call it a rrat either way.
So true sister, i also got some juicy gossip when i went bowling with Marine and Ina

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
It's really sad, but not surprising. After hearing what goes on inside nijisanji from livers I was close with before they graduated. Niji is a genuine shit hole with managers picking favorites, and infighting amongst members. There's an obvious power imbalance between those in a clique and those who are not and that's what is gonna rip nijisanji apart.
Sure, without saying much because I want to keep my identity safe. I'm a random VTuber with connections. Ive been in the community for a bit. I am close with a few of the past, and current niji livers alongside a few of my friends who are in hololive.

Keep larping femboy

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
It's really sad, but not surprising. After hearing what goes on inside nijisanji from livers I was close with before they graduated. Niji is a genuine shit hole with managers picking favorites, and infighting amongst members. There's an obvious power imbalance between those in a clique and those who are not and that's what is gonna rip nijisanji apart.
A small, rootless, international clique of YouTube play button controllers, that are turning viewers against each other and do not want them to have their laughing dragon!

They can ghost suspend us!
:NinaWave:
They can terminate us!
:zaionwhatsgoingon:
But we will not capitulate!
:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::selenpointandlaugh:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Sayu got a superchat from a dragoon saying they love her. She said a "certain friend" always liked her and wished she could have gotten to know her better.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

>random Vtuber with connections.
>close with Niji livers and Hololive.
>username is randomtranny.
>random tranny.
>random...

OMFG IT'S EVANITO!!!
i fucking swear if this is uki im im gonna kill myself
Uki hates trans people that is why he got Yugo fired.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
>random Vtuber with connections.
>close with Niji livers and Hololive.
>username is randomtranny.
>random tranny.
>random...

OMFG IT'S EVANITO!!!
Yamanba

Negzana

I really hope this is it, 2024 has exhausted any possible yab. The rest of the year is smooth sailing I pray to God. But I know in my heart this is just the beginning 2024 will blow 2020 out of the water in how fuckign disastrous it is.

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
Keep larping femboy
You can call me whatever. I'm just here to get my tea and post about stuff occasionally. You don't have to believe it I'm sure some stuff will come out in a few months time anyways. Theres a lot of growing unrest in the community especially in the indie sector towards Nijisanji.

Bronze

Cant say if its true or not, but I wont push further. There is a post thats recommended for vtuber lurkers/members to read. If you havent read it I suggest you do.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
"I hope that everyone ends up leaving that place" -Sayu-
What did she mean by that?
:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH: :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH: :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
You can call me whatever. I'm just here to get my tea and post about stuff occasionally. You don't have to believe it I'm sure some stuff will come out in a few months time anyways. Theres a lot of growing unrest in the community especially in the indie sector towards Nijisanji.
Hi Kumo

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
>things will happen in the future

Only an insider could have this level of knowledge! Thank you for blessing us lowly peasants with a mere crumb of your sage wisdom!

wrp

niggaphil

NijiEn even fucked up in removing the moderators!

orca-image--78676905.jpeg

orca-image-1517409622.jpeg

How incompetent could NijiEN management be? Holy fucking shit

:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom