"Let's have loads of Komodo dragons at home!!! And they will eat all the bugs!!!"Utatane Nasa

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
> Kyo, The black man in Kurosanji
> Low Audience, and only blacked ENNA, and speak some racist shit
> Graduation, but everyone happy that this nigga is fucking gone

> Meanwhile, Vesper, the black man in Hololive
> Funny dude, have some nice interaction with homostars and hololive
> Basically slept with every single hololive talents
> Graduation, but everyone is sad that he is gone

Two black man, but with different outcomes :smugselen:
Polish_20240206_003304334.jpg

47% of female suicide attempts use meds overdoses. 30% attempt it through cutting their arteries. 10% try hanging and another 10% jump.

Chances are, she didn't attempt hanging, but if you want to be considerate, try not to tell Dokibird to take her meds in the future.
I WAS MAKING A FAT JOKE YA SHIORI FAG!!! Jesus...

Man, that cuts deep.

They're leaving the sinking yatch. These clippers know when the well is running dry. They move on fast.

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Another interesting fact about the niji twt fanbase, they focus REALLY hard on the supposed liver that bullied Selen. Some still call out niji for throwing their talents under the bus and not taking accountability but the most parts i have seen are just focusing on the bad bully liver and nothing else. Thats kinda crazy, these retards do not have a mind of their own.
They're all probably under 25 and got a possible confirmation of a highschool esque clique bullying someone to attempting suicide if you twist words enough

This will feed the drama-fags for years since highschool cliques and behind the scenes bullying is their specialty or most known experience

Ballpark_Look

Another interesting fact about the niji twt fanbase, they focus REALLY hard on the supposed liver that bullied Selen. Some still call out niji for throwing their talents under the bus and not taking accountability but the most parts i have seen are just focusing on the bad bully liver and nothing else. Thats kinda crazy, these retards do not have a mind of their own.
And why do these have to be the loudest "fans" possible

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Reaction from a large-ish NijiEN clipper channel:
View attachment 62818
I do feel kind of bad for NijiEN fans who follow multiple talents in the company. How are you supposed to feel now when it is confirmed that there is some tension, if not outright hostility, going on between the talents, and you're not quite sure who is against who? It would really take a certain level of cognitive dissonance to enjoy watching them again. Of course, I'm not including Nijisisters and tribalfags here, they're too far gone already.

Edit: Thinking about it, this is exactly what will make this so much more damaging than the Zaion debacle. With Zaion, people could at least pretend it was just one bad apple stirring things up. Yeah, some talents drop-kicked her on the way out, but it could be rationalized as just them blowing off steam, since they were the ones who were supposedly wronged.

But now, to have it confirmed IN THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT, that harassment from other talents is an issue that was brought up for actual discussion, and then to have the talent who brought it up get terminated for a pretty minor and innocuous offense just strips away all the illusions. There is no cope strong enough to hide the fact that a well-liked, established talent was disposed of in this way, right after the company loses one of its aces.

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Did Selen even bring up being bullied by a Liver?

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Firstly, I hope Doki recovers. It was kind of a given this happened with what little information we got, but I hope she can make a full recovery.

That said, she can have some real fun under the Canadian legal system. Hit them with a Human Rights Commission complaint, along with other things.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

niggaphil

By the way, i am expecting Dokibird's dox to be dropped by the psycho nijisister in next few days.

@Seth who is the fucker that drop the Sayu dox? Do you still have her acc? I remembered you archived some of her (the psycho nijisister) shit recently.

We might need to look out for her

Bronze

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Did Selen even bring up being bullied by a Liver?
No, she talked about the environment on her own tweet. The official termination notice claimed Selen told mamagement she was getting bullied by livers or whatever. Which i wont believe until i see proof.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
If the laugh becomes a part of Doki's channel as much as it is Selen's then i would prefer using her indie identity rather than the black company identity.
She used to be a hyena as Doki, it was toned down for Selen and that says a lot. It'll be there don't worry.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Dragoons in reddit and outside of the palace of government of Nijeria

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Gonna numberfag for a bit but Sayu just broke 40k subs on youtube. She's gained about 1500 subs since she started this stream and it's literally just her putting together a keyboard plus showing her cat for about 15 minutes. I'm guessing some former antis are now giving her another chance after today.

According to social blade that's roughly 3x what she gains in a whole week over the course of a single stream.

Psielite

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Malchior

Dragoons in reddit and outside of the palace of government of Nijeria

Once they start to ban them i really, really want to see people trying to do a ban speedrun... like the one people had done on yandev... that was hilarious

niggaphil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom