"Life is short, don't take anime girls on the internet too seriously"Dizzy Dokuro

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If you can pull off being an indie, that's the best way to go. But some most of these mentally ill women need some form of management, so I could see Pomu or Selen actually looking to be picked up, and utilize word of mouth in the biz to see who's got management that isn't shit. Holo would be the best choice, obviously, but if they want something smaller and more comfy (and has that "Alternative" reputation) there's Phase Connect.
You know most of the succesful indies just get a personal manager or just join a talent agency that seemingly has less strings attatched unlike an actual corpo

Her pull is more than strong enough to not go corpo again

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
lol. lmao, even.
We wuz niggasanji.png

(credit to @somethingfarworseinthehorizon for the niggasanji pyre)

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

wrp

Might be jumping the gun here but how feasible would it be to replace selen laughing with doki laughing?

niggaphil

Tubedude

I know her last corp was scummy but this is a speed run to staying indie forever

upload photos online

What was her last corp?
False legitimately was good at first, yeah. Some of that still remains. I may be mistaken, but I think it all changed when Niji hit him with the copyright strikes. Slightly related, I always thought his dunking on the niji talents was extraordinarily petty. The equivalent of getting slapped by a grown man larger than you that you know you cant fight back against, so you dedicate the rest of your life bullying his kids because you know they can't fight back.

Pethetic

Edit: Sorry @Calm Lurker I hope you keep it together guy. If it means anything, I did read all of what you wrote
Even early on False covered some events in an extremely biased way, or threw shade if he didn't agree with someone. He has a voice and speaking manner that makes him seem neutral when he's being biased and petty as shit.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
What was her last corp?

Even early on False covered some events in an extremely biased way, or threw shade if he didn't agree with someone. He has a voice and speaking manner that makes him seem neutral when he's being biased and petty as shit.
False sounds like an underfed AI of Keemstar and that alone makes him not trustworthy

Malchior

Have you seen the past decade? The schizos are the only ones seeing the world for how it really is.
We need to remember that there's a lot of shit people prefers to sweep under the rug... Most of those "Schizos" are labeled like so for not following the herd that say they need to accept and conform...

Tired Taxpayer

hopefully not-selen can do ok as an Indie, atm Sayu is doing a stream on Youtube and she is at 1k+ viewers so it seems she is doing OK.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Studio Nekomata, a shop selling fan things like vtuber buttons and acrylic charms, is taking a stance. No more new Niji merch, existing Niji merch goes on clearance with profits going towards mental health charity.

EDIT: Apparently they also sell t-shirts and some other clothing

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Time always reminding people that Zaion was right and all the livers that talked shit about her are looking very bad...
I always hated Kotaka, I'm glad she'll be the one to eat shit in the end.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Happily streaming and showing her thighs atm :smugselen:

She's been speaking vaguely about how much of a better state she's in mentally and how happy she is with the community she's curated.

This has been massive vindication for her and she's riding a bit of a high from it. It's nice to see after she ended last year on a bit of a menhera note.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Hopefully things work out well for her and we'll eventually have reason to change our 'HaHa' reaction to this: doki-laughing.png
5 entire seconds in Photoshop

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Doki's here, she's alive, everything else isn't as important but...

Yeah, this is black company behavior. I said before that if they were dumb enough to let Selen go they deserve everything they get and I meant it.

VTuberBobDole

niggaphil

She's been speaking vaguely about how much of a better state she's in mentally and how happy she is with the community she's curated.

This has been massive vindication for her and she's riding a bit of a high from it. It's nice to see after she ended last year on a bit of a menhera note.
Imagine when you think you get into the dream company for the Liver, and end up being treated poorly by the Shit Management.

Then the management decided to shitcan you for shit reasons, and decided to kill your indie career as well.

Besides that, the management did not prevent the psycho Nijisisters to post her Dox info, and let her faced a lot of harrassment.

To be honest, anyone would go menhera at this state. Glad that she can go through it, and get her own audiences without relying Kurosanji

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom