"How did you guys know about my secret obsession with Baby Sinclair?"Lottie Shinju

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
The whole "mindful" section really shows that they know they fucked up colossally and they're desperate to get people to not believe they pushed Selen to an attempt.

:baeJam:RRAT TIME:baeJam:
Kyo was involved in the harassment. When he found out that Selen tried to an hero, he immediately realized he needs to get out of Nijisanji now.

I never watched Kyo but everything I've seen suggests he had one foot out the door the entire time, and someone like that is more likely to be on the outs with any corpo cliques than actively a part of them.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Stunned But Dumb

I never watched Kyo but everything I've seen suggests he had one foot out the door the entire time, and someone like that is more likely to be on the outs with any corpo cliques than actively a part of them.
Every single serious Kyomie has said that Niji was always a temporary thing for Kyo and to not expect him to be here forever. He surely must've talked about it before

Bronze

Nijisanji needs to learn what figurative means

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

God's Strongest Dragoon

Dokibirds current subscription count btw. its up 5k.

View attachment 62795
We've now reached 44.7k. She's going to break 100k before her stream in 2 days.
it's when you start losing prolific JP members to really go "oh yep it's over."
Do Chihiro and Gundo count?
Zaion's notice was one page of any random bullshit they could throw at her. Let's just flick the mosquito off the skin and pretend it never happened.
But Selen's feels deeply rooted, she's been under managements and Riku's skin for too long. Like cutting off a diseased part of the body.
Zaion's notice feels like they really didn't like her. Selen's notice is so incredibly vitriolic, you can feel the seethe eradiating from the text.
Are you surprised? I wouldn’t be. Surely she wants to immediately join another company after just getting shafted by one.

There is no known universe or timeline where she would ever join a small corpo like Phase Connect or Idol. They can’t offer her anything she can’t achieve on her own as an indie of her size.
The only Niji I would ever believe might join Phase is Rosemi, mainly due to her past at Tsunderia and supposedly her and Dizzy were close.

Ballpark_Look

My personal theory management hated Selen and were actively convincing other talents to distance themselves from Selen

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
There is no known universe or timeline where she would ever join a small corpo like Phase Connect or Idol. They can’t offer her anything she can’t achieve on her own as an indie of her size.
They would have to offer her the best deal in the history of deals. Which would probably be worth it just to get more eyes on Phase.

niggaphil

My personal theory management hated Selen and were actively convincing other talents to distance themselves from Selen
Am I expecting Finana jumping out and yell "SELEN GASLIGHTING ME!!!!" sooner or later? :smugselen:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

seenister

We've now reached 44.7k. She's going to break 100k before her stream in 2 days.

Do Chihiro and Gundo count?

Zaion's notice feels like they really didn't like her. Selen's notice is so incredibly vitriolic, you can feel the seethe eradiating from the text.

The only Niji I would ever believe might join Phase is Rosemi, mainly due to her past at Tsunderia and supposedly her and Dizzy were close.
Do you ever think Dizzy regrets egging Rosemi to join Nijisanji?

Limkin

Kyo was involved in the harassment. When he found out that Selen tried to an hero, he immediately realized he needs to get out of Nijisanji now.
At first he was weighing in on this decision, as maybe she actually succeeded and he is fine. But then Enna sent a photo of pregnancy test with short message "Congratulations" and he knew he had to run like the blackest motherfucker on earth from there

frz

They would have to offer her the best deal in the history of deals. Which would probably be worth it just to get more eyes on Phase.
3 years worth of free coffee

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Id laugh if she re-recorded and reposted a cover of "Last Cup of Coffee"

Tired Taxpayer

Time always reminding people that Zaion was right and all the livers that talked shit about her are looking very bad...

Random_Cultist2:ElectricBoog

Semi-nominal Lurker

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
can i interest you with these heartful fanart in these trying times

Horo7618

No one in particular
pinned in the upcoming stream:
Screen Shot 2024-02-05 at 10.41.22 AM.png

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Are you surprised? I wouldn’t be. Surely she wants to immediately join another company after just getting shafted by one.

If you can pull off being an indie, that's the best way to go. But some most of these mentally ill women need some form of management, so I could see Pomu or Selen actually looking to be picked up, and utilize word of mouth in the biz to see who's got management that isn't shit. Holo would be the best choice, obviously, but if they want something smaller and more comfy (and has that "Alternative" reputation) there's Phase Connect.

It's amazing how often the schizos end up being right.

Have you seen the past decade? The schizos are the only ones seeing the world for how it really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom