"IT'S NOT A BURP!"IRyS

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
It is understandable that people want blood after hearing confirmation of Selen/Doki attempt of becoming an hero, but a massive explosion of Nijisanji talent leaving today is likely not to happen due to being under contract. If there is going to be a downturn/downfall of Nijisanji, it will more likely the talents who do not want to put up with bad management and/or have made their money already will flake off as their contracts come up for renewal.

As awesome as it would be to see Nijisanji go out in a nuclear explosion, its more likely to go down as a series of fire bombings.
NijiEn fizzling out like a wet fart is more fitting.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Impartiality.png

I fear that our administration may not be impartial on this matter.

Scuddle would be devastated if he was still around.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Man, the Twitter tea leaves are something.

1707144727195.png

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Come on, man. Phase is probably my favorite overall corpo right now, but let's not perpetuate the stereotype

No one:

PHASE CONNEEEEEECT

phaseconnect.jpg

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Mucho texto

Bloody Monday indeed

Despite our efforts... Selen Tatsuki has repeatedly violated the Activity Rules since joining in July 2021
Good way to start fellas, she's ALWAYS been a problem child! That'll get the fans on our side!

...non-compliance with rights confirmation and authorization flows...
Do we have a Cringe+barf emote?

...we recognize that these violations... could damage the trust placed in nijisanji en
:selenpointandlaugh:

In May 2023, we sent notice to Selen Tatsuki that any further violation...
This is the REAL termination date. She was put in the dog house and written off. Good ole' "make it so bad they want to quit".

Amidst the aforementioned circumstances... some elements in the music video lacked proper authorization...
Sounds like Selen did her due diligence, but they just wanted to power trip over her. Again, dog house

Our immediate response was to make the music video private... omitted essential context, notably "management has privated the song."
How many times do you think this statement was proof read? They can't be this retarded, right?

While being mindful of Selen Tatsuki's physical and mental health...
FUCK. She practiced her backflip. I saw dokibird's tweet for double confirmation... whoever was the first to bring up that 72hr behavioral health window is hating they were right.

...and communicating with the legal counsel representing Selen Tatsuki, we conveyed the necessity for S.T. to inform the public about the reasons behind...
AND THEY STILL WANTED HER TO TAKE THE FALL FOR EVERYTHING! Nigersanji truly laying claim to the color Black.

...was being harassed by other affiliated Livers due to mismanagement...
Clique confirmation?

...Selen Tatsuki insisted that if the negotiations did not progress, she would proceed to release a statement regarding her claims to the public.
Whether they progress or not, that statement's coming out. This termination notice is dripping in bad blood.
The rest of it is fluff; except the part where they are turning off memberships NOW, but "gradually" halting the sale of her merchandise. Sick Fucks.

I wonder if Selen posted the MV knowing she was going thru with her gymnastics routine beforehand...
Anyway, am I crazy, or does this notice seem WORSE then Zaions?
Zaion's notice was one page of any random bullshit they could throw at her. Let's just flick the mosquito off the skin and pretend it never happened.
But Selen's feels deeply rooted, she's been under managements and Riku's skin for too long. Like cutting off a diseased part of the body.
God I hope dokibird's statement comes out soon/TODAY

niggaphil

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
He also shows pretty blatant favor towards Vshojo these days.

Him being part of Mythic makes me wonder if he'll tiptoe around drama related to any mythic members? Im not gonna watch him to find out so feel free to give me dumbs if I'm wrong.

Bias like that is what makes someone a dramafrog as opposed to being actual news.

There was that hitpiece he did on Ant. Didn't even try to counter her claims regarding Froot, just did a long ass video attacking Ant.

He really is a journalist!

May he find an active volcano to fall into.

YugiBro

Casting Yamanba Magic
Or the talent could go scorched Earth and announce a graduation midstream forcing Niji to terminate them
Could, but I doubt they would do so for another talent. Remember that everyone is looking out for number 1 at the end of the day.

Sayu and Doki going nuclear was after THEY got terminated and had relatively little to lose. An active Nijitalent still has supas that they can farm.

I agree that a talent flipping Niji the bird mid stream would be some of the best content all year and a noble gesture to a fellow talent. That said when it comes to money and keeping a future in the entertainment industry (all industry sucks shit by the way, insert the first line of Uncle Ted's best seller here) people who have scrambled their way into an industry as lucrative for little effort as content creation will not burn that unless they have to.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

This..... looks like... some kind of ritual?:iryswooo:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Posted my response in the other thread before I knew this one existed, so I'll just say:

I hope you can find me again and we can laugh together again.

I'm looking forward to it. I missed that laugh, and it hurts knowing we could have completely lost it. I'm happy it'll be returning now.
:yagoocry:

Limkin

I will say that the rrats from back in the day that Petra hates Obsydia and the fact she was meshed into Zutomo with Millie/Enna/Reimu aren't looking good for her.
This is because Rosemi is already fired for that one time manager asked if he can sniff her golden locks, and instead of complying she gave him a disgusted look and ran away. They are just waiting until she starts some big project to completely fuck it over and terminate her a month later.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Her contract renewal was assumed to be back in december, right? Or am I mistaken? If not, then she missed it.

She's streaming regardless, so...
I love how you can tell the split in community engaging in this.
"What will we be called now? Chick? Chicks?"
"Bark Knights forever!" (correct choice)
"Do we even have a fan name?"
"She's free!"

Stunned But Dumb

Jesus at 2700 in her waiting room.

edit: 3559 as of this edit

Last edited:

frz

Security

She needs to try hard to get into Phase.

I'd been thinking about that exact thing. If she did want to join Phase, I think most of the fanbase would have no hard feelings over that "incident," as people would know she didn't mean anything by it - it was just Selen being Selen.

What would be an absolute winner move is if right away in her debut stream she were to say something like: "Ahhh man, yeah, so I decided to join this try hard vtuber agency, ha haaa!"

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
gdgdsarf.png

Look who i saw in Doki's chat.

Edit: also saw someone say her bgm for the stream should be Free Bird

frz

Username Generator

Early Adopter
And harassed by her fellow Livers huh?
She claimed that she was no longer able to engage in her activities as a Liver due to the decisions made by ANYLCOLOR, was being harassed by other affiliated Livers due to mismanagement, etc., [...]
This reads like the harassment of the other lives was the result of mismanagement? Meaning, if onlyblack wasn't so shit at managing their company the harassment by the Livers would have never happened in the first place?

(I don't know anything, but this seems to be in incredibly poor taste)
Just shitty timing, this was in response to this tweet:

Security

Anyone who thinks phase wouldnt beg her to get in is delusional
But she is probs gonna join vshojo.
She also could just join whatever rpr is in

Any company out there would absolutely jump at taking on Pomu or Selen. They were known qualities with good reputations (not counting Niji's termination, as I'm sure every agency pays attention and knows Niji is full of shit at this point).

While Pomu may want something more (with her idol aspirations), and that'd make her a good fit for Hololive, Selen can really go anywhere. Any vtuber boss will look at her and think: "known quality... good numbers... universally loved... just plays games and laughs... well shit, easy money!"

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom