"I keep my meat but you can have my head"Nanashi Mumei

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Ignoring his faggy flip voice I liked listening to DN's vtuber history stuff before he decided to go all dramawhore and shill le forbidden knowledge on his membership
DN's videos were okay. He presented them well and it was nice to have even a semblance of thought put into videos related to vtubers.

Doing paid-for content was okay too, even when it was past-life stuff. Editing videos takes a lot of time, can be quite monotonous, and he could be using that time to work and earn money instead. I don't begrudge him trying to earn money from making youtube videos.

Crying in a video, which he edited and okayed before releasing, was complete faggotry and I lost any modicum of respect I had for him. There might be situations where it would be okay for a guy to be emotional but getting bullied on the internet isn't one of them.

niggaphil

Come on, man. Phase is probably my favorite overall corpo right now, but let's not perpetuate the stereotype

Okay fine, She should join Vshoujo then.

Joking aside, she probably going to be indie. We don't know the Kurosanji changed any liver's contract agreement after the Zaion termination.

If I remembered correctly, Kurosanji will sued the ex-talent if they trying to go indie or join corpo after termination, but failed miserably preventing Sayu streaming after lawyer was involved.

So I hope they didn't add more bullshit conditions into their contract, but who knows

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I haven't been keeping up with vtuber stuff, but it sounds like a lot of the niji en big hitters are jumping ship or getting yeeted. Did something happen to cause a big exodus? :panik:

Stunned But Dumb

Okay fine, She should join Vshoujo then.

Joking aside, she probably going to be indie. We don't know the Kurosanji changed any liver's contract agreement after the Zaion termination.

If I remembered correctly, Kurosanji will sued the ex-talent if they trying to go indie or join corpo after termination, but failed miserably preventing Sayu streaming after lawyer was involved.

So I hope they didn't add more bullshit conditions into their contract, but who knows
Her contract renewal was assumed to be back in december, right? Or am I mistaken? If not, then she missed it.

In 2 days.

Seems like she was caught by surprise too.
Screenshot-20240205-113513-You-Tube.jpg

She's streaming regardless, so...

lvl8

Crying in a video, which he edited and okayed before releasing, was complete faggotry and I lost any modicum of respect I had for him. There might be situations where it would be okay for a guy to be emotional but getting bullied on the internet isn't one of them.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Was combing through Selen threads on Reddit and came across a user with a familiar name. :kaelalaugh:
1707143955091.png

niggaphil

Also, please add Selen to another sacrifices' for Gura streaming.

At this rate, NijiEn will be crumbling due to Gura active streaming

niggaphil

I haven't been keeping up with vtuber stuff, but it sounds like a lot of the niji en big hitters are jumping ship or getting yeeted. Did something happen to cause a big exodus? :panik:
Gura return to stream :smugselen:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
They Nepo-hired a song writer from UMG to oversee their international branches (part time job btw).

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
What's the correlation between bossman's sleep schedule and Gura's streaming schedule? :smugpipi:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Rosemi is a good egg.
In 2 days.

Seems like the announcement caught her by surprise too.
Screenshot-20240205-113513-You-Tube.jpg

That answers that question. Fuck Nijisanji.

1707144237705.png

Negzana

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I am actually mad. Niji must burn.

YugiBro

Casting Yamanba Magic
I honestly wonder if the English translator for the announcement was secretly onside. It's hard to imagine anything that could have more perfectly vindicated her than what we got, like the point about her insisting they compensate for the damage they've done her.

I dare to hope that someone with a bit of security and solidarity, like Vox, might just mic drop quit onstream. That's what this warrants, frankly.

They're all contracted, doing something like that is industry and financially a death sentence
It is understandable that people want blood after hearing confirmation of Selen/Doki attempt of becoming an hero, but a massive explosion of Nijisanji talent leaving today is likely not to happen due to being under contract. If there is going to be a downturn/downfall of Nijisanji, it will more likely the talents who do not want to put up with bad management and/or have made their money already will flake off as their contracts come up for renewal.

As awesome as it would be to see Nijisanji go out in a nuclear explosion, its more likely to go down as a series of fire bombings.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I haven't been keeping up with vtuber stuff, but it sounds like a lot of the niji en big hitters are jumping ship or getting yeeted. Did something happen to cause a big exodus?
If there's one connecting thread between Selen and Pomu, it's that Niji is shit with song permissions, too understaffed or incompetent to actually help talents and provide feedback, and too Japanese to actually help the English talents.

niggaphil

Negzana

It is understandable that people want blood after hearing confirmation of Selen/Doki attempt of becoming an hero, but a massive explosion of Nijisanji talent leaving today is likely not to happen due to being under contract. If there is going to be a downturn/downfall of Nijisanji, it will more likely the talents who do not want to put up with bad management and/or have made their money already will flake off as their contracts come up for renewal.

As awesome as it would be to see Nijisanji go out in a nuclear explosion, its more likely to go down as a series of fire bombings.
Or the talent could go scorched Earth and announce a graduation midstream against Niji's wishes forcing Niji to terminate them

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Can't she just stay as an indie, happy hanging out with Sayu and other frends instead, if Vshojo or esports org won't happen?
It depends if she's burned out from JP corpo autism. Idol, Vspo!, Vshojo and Phase are probably salivating at the chance to talk to her.

Was combing through Selen threads on Reddit and came across a user with a familiar name. :kaelalaugh:
View attachment 62802
Fucking fäggot broke containment.

Doki's back and it looks like it'll be spicy! :amepopcorn::amepopcorn::amepopcorn:

She's up 24k subs right now. I'm betting she'll hit 100k before she streams. Hope she turns the SC on, that incoming flood of Dragoon money will be awesome!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
*wakes up*

WHATTABOUTTTHETERMINATIONQUEUERAT

*passes out*

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Status
Not open for further replies.