"Even if you have depression, if you have a good poo cycle, it's gonna save your ass. I'm not even joking"Enna Alouette

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
False legitimately was good at first, yeah. Some of that still remains. I may be mistaken, but I think it all changed when Niji hit him with the copyright strikes. Slightly related, I always thought his dunking on the niji talents was extraordinarily petty. The equivalent of getting slapped by a grown man larger than you that you know you cant fight back against, so you dedicate the rest of your life bullying his kids because you know they can't fight back.

Pethetic

Edit: Sorry @Calm Lurker I hope you keep it together guy. If it means anything, I did read all of what you wrote
He also shows pretty blatant favor towards Vshojo these days.

Him being part of Mythic makes me wonder if he'll tiptoe around drama related to any mythic members? Im not gonna watch him to find out so feel free to give me dumbs if I'm wrong.

Bias like that is what makes someone a dramafrog as opposed to being actual news.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Rrat time, a lot a people were implying what corpo she is going to join now that she is free. What would makes sense to me is Doki joining an Esports Org as a content creator in the future. I think it is what would make her the happiest.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Please don't let Rosemi be involved...
:depressedtako:
Rosemi is quite different than she lets on, people just play her kayfabe, but I doubt she'd be one of them, just like I doubt Enna is one considering everyone after meeting with her irl says she's quite different in that regard.
Reimu however, I can definitely see because she was ballsy enough to try to flex on Vox's fujo fans during his stream.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
here, might as well. nousagi did a thing

@Niji, could you terminate @The Nousagi, too?
Could you fucking imagine what would have happened this past month if she had succeeded?
Niji would still have waited a month and then released a statement that Selen died in a tragic accident to reasons unrelated to her work with Nijisanji and she'll be dearly missed by her supportive management and coworkers?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

niggaphil

Rrat time, a lot a people were implying what corpo she is going to join now that she is free. What would makes sense to me is Doki joining an Esports Org as a content creator in the future. I think it is what would make her the happiest.
Nah, she probably join Fishman sad girl company as Invaders, and participate in competitive games.

Selen is qualified as an actual sad girl because she is actually trying to end herself.....

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Rosemi is quite different than she lets on, people just play her kayfabe, but I doubt she'd be one of them, just like I doubt Enna is one considering everyone after meeting with her irl says she's quite different in that regard.
Reimu however, I can definitely see because she was ballsy enough to try to flex on Vox's fujo fans during his stream.
I'm biased because I'm a big Nina/Matara fan but her interactions with the rest of Ethyria always felt genuine so I really hope the rest of them didn't take part in any of it. I also hope this finally breaks Millie's Stockholm syndrome.

Psielite

Moist Esports could use some Vtuber representation...

Bronze

Nah, she probably join Fishman sad girl company as Invaders, and participate in competitive games.

Selen is qualified as an actual sad girl because she is actually trying to end herself.....
Can't she just stay as an indie, happy hanging out with Sayu and other frends instead, if Vshojo or esports org won't happen?

wrp

Niji would still have waited a month and then released a statement that Selen died in a tragic accident to reasons unrelated to her work with Nijisanji and she'll be dearly missed by her supportive management and coworkers?
Former talents would have blown the whistle on it within days
Many current talents would have graduated on the fucking SPOT

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Former talents would have blown the whistle on it within days
Many current talents would have graduated on the fucking SPOT
And this would stop Niji management why...?

bothyourhouses

I honestly wonder if the English translator for the announcement was secretly onside. It's hard to imagine anything that could have more perfectly vindicated her than what we got, like the point about her insisting they compensate for the damage they've done her.

I dare to hope that someone with a bit of security and solidarity, like Vox, might just mic drop quit onstream. That's what this warrants, frankly.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
in the words og the GEOTUS
" YOU'RE FIRED!"

Stunned But Dumb

Come on, man. Phase is probably my favorite overall corpo right now, but let's not perpetuate the stereotype

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
This is the first time I've genuinely been conflicted about whether or not to suggest that Prostate get Ludovico Technique'd to keep him awake.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Evan already post he is on a plane. Probably panicking that he cant ride the event's coattails with a shitty video.
I imagine him shuffling into an airport toilet stall and recording an emergency video about Selen’s termination to realise he can’t post it because someone in the stall next to him ripped a huge fart at the last 30 seconds of his closing statement.

lvl8

She needs to try hard to get into Phase.

Stunned But Dumb

I honestly wonder if the English translator for the announcement was secretly onside. It's hard to imagine anything that could have more perfectly vindicated her than what we got, like the point about her insisting they compensate for the damage they've done her.

I dare to hope that someone with a bit of security and solidarity, like Vox, might just mic drop quit onstream. That's what this warrants, frankly.

They're all contracted, doing something like that is industry and financially a death sentence

frz

Anyone who thinks phase wouldnt beg her to get in is delusional
But she is probs gonna join vshojo.
She also could just join whatever rpr is in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom