"Did they have the concept of time back then?"IRyS

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Here, have a funny

The new smiley seems a tad more "knife-twisty" given the recent news and rrats about the Niji "mean girls" clique.

:millieLoser:

Limkin

Because holy shit does Sonny deserve that sticker.
Same guy who faked his death to avoid toxic fanbase, reincarnated in Niji and proceeded to do the Floyd joke which understandably made a lot of people mad and now this. I would say this isn't out of character for him to pick the wrong side of the fence

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
TOTAL NIJISANJI DEATH
:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

I'm not feeling as happy about the termination as I thought I'd be, though. The fact that they gave her an even longer rap sheet than Zaion, DFEd before the official announcement, and the revelation of Selen's suicide attempt puts a bad taste in my mouth even with knowing how she'll be free now.

richdwarf

Maybe its my desire to see Riku nailed to a fucking cross, but I cant look at this and not think shes going scorched Earth

A more fitting punishment for Riku would be this scene recreated with all of the stolen plaques.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I like these kind of shitstorms with an objectively bad guy. It makes the ensuing events even funnier.

Negzana

Selen and Pomu were basically the only two girls I had any inkling of an interest for in Niji, only care about seeing them crash now

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Selen and Pomu were basically the only two girls I had any inkling of an interest for in Niji, only care about seeing them crash now
The only one left that I like is Rosemi.

Alchemyth

Something something Sieg Zaion. I typically don't care about drama, but I really do hope she brings out a massive google docs page with names and shit.
:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
That one statement will cause all sorts of dispute between fanbases. And it will be talents that has to deal with that, some of them won't deserve that either.

Hate to point fingers, but if it's group bullying, the biggest friend posse I know in NijiEN is Elira, Rosemi, Mille and Enna.

And it'd make sense if that's why we never really got much interaction between the dragon "sisters."

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Just caught up and I'm not too surprised with just how radio silent Selen was.

I do wonder if at this rate if Rosemi will be the last liver standing?

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Speaking of Rosemi and Selen getting Zaion'd
1707140216381.png

This now makes so much more sense when I seen it in my feed last night.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

chatgpt said:
"I don't really understand the situation since I only grasp about 20% of basic English, and I didn't understand it, but will I never be able to hear Selen's voice again? It's lonely..."

Negzana

apparently the jp document claims Selen harrassed members?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Man, i see the announcement at work via the forum. I come back 1h30 later to 10 more pages. :achansasuga:. Good luck to the jannies moving everything.

As much as i hate to include other talents, i really hope they open their eyes and see whats going on. It is not normal for the biggest vtuber corporation to act in such a petty and shameless way. I really hope Selen's fans are able to find Doki. She is one of the most deserving vtuber in this whole industry and its infuriating to watch Nijisanji disrespect her like that. I wish i could crush whomever pushed at her limit, i joked about her attempting sudoku but having it thrown in the face like that hits really hard. I know she will bounce from this and hopefully the worst is behind. Gambare Doki!!! I will support you the best i can :sanasmile:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
11 new pages while I was sleeping, wat happened.. loooooooooooooool

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Nina, Selen, Millie and Pomu for me.

With three of them I'm safe.
apparently the jp document claims Selen harrassed members?
If it does, they're probably referring to Selen carrying Pomu in Apex for a giggle.

USS IOWA

YO Guys Wikipedia ID has chimed in.

frz

Does this look like the face of mercy motherfuckers.

Suicide? Aint my problem.

Attachments

• 1516844384352.jpeg
    1516844384352.jpeg
    21.1 KB · Views: 16

Limkin

I really hope Selen's fans are able to find Doki
Youtube will do it for them. I was getting some old ass interviews with Calli that had a couple thousand views after her debut, not even mentioning her own channel.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
This the second time i have posted a fake graduation annoucement, only for the real one to happen within 24 hours.

Who was the first? (This wasn't quite a graduation though.)

I wonder, termination is a black mark, but when it's an obvious bullshit and shady move from a company that looks like the Eridanus Supervoid in blackness, would other companies see this as a blacklist/black mark from hiring her? Like would she be unable to get into VSPO?

Rushia got brought into a new corpo after what she went through, and I think it's clear that where there's smoke, there's fire when it comes to Niji's mismanagement and not everything in that doc can be taken at face value. I still think it'd be foolish for any EN agency to not be making her some very juicy offers.

Did Kyo graduate already officially? It's really funny how he apologized for setting a date close to Pomu, saying he wasn't aware of it, only to get blindsided by Selen's termination in the middle of his own last week

Kyo's graduation will be on Saturday, the 17th.

It's hard to remember that even after losing multiple high-profile talents, NijiEN still has 30+ more.

After Kyo leaves (and assuming nobody else gets terminated before then) they will have 31 talents. That will be the same number of talents they had after Yugo's graduation in December 2022.

yeah the statements point to it being ghost writing

so the guy looking at it weirdly because of the wording was actually right

No, I think that's still schizoposting. Until shown otherwise I believe that either the Twitter block didn't happen until after the release from the hospital, or she was granted a one-off exception for the release tweet.

Kuro has officially begun his transition to fleshtuber

Really? Why is he doing that?

He looks like the guy from The Weeknd, who, uh, is a wonderful singer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom