"Good night, husbands of the world!"Momosuzu Nene

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
iirc at least an hour before it dropped. There was a /vt/ post where the anon realized everything is being deleted around 30 minutes before it dropped.
image.png

So even if there's like, a time before the news dropped and everything scrubbed, there's no way you can gleam everything, unless someone thought about backing things up way back then.
Deleting it all for a termination makes sense from their perspective, even if the termination is complete bullshit. However, not giving people a heads up to archive is beyond retarded. I fucking despise this company.
At the very least, Selen's shit got archived.
Thank fuck.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Now to see if any Niji members are willing to throw Selen under the bus like with Sayu.
I fully expect Millie and other Elira nepo hires to suddenly have issues with Selen :SelenHAHAhere:

I'm sure this is totally unrelated.

It technically is but also poor timing adding to it.

Negzana

Poor schizo can't catch a break this year

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
View attachment 62782
Now this stood out to me as really fucking wild; Selen wanting Niji to be held legally responsible, are we gonna get a lawsuit? And harassed by her fellow Livers huh? Wonder who that could be... I really hope Dokibird releases a statment of claims from Someone Who Is not Her.

Yeah and obligatory fuck Niji by the way, we're reaching Cirrhosis of the Liver(s) now
Considering I never watch Niji, but I saw some bait on the 4ch catalog before heading to the IRyS thread a few times, my guess is that it has to be at least Millie.
It was just a long image of a subtitled clip of her doing more bootlicking about how Niji is so great and there's so many great plans for everyone and everything is awesome and Niji is the best.
It was this, but longer. I can only find this shortened version right now:
image.png

Obviously I can't confirm whether this was even from a recent stream or anything, but it might be a jumping off point for anyone who cares to dig.
Edit: and Enna, oh my gosh, what a cunt sisters, amirite?

(I don't know anything, but this seems to be in incredibly poor taste)

Last edited:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Bug Eater

iirc at least an hour before it dropped. There was a /vt/ post where the anon realized everything is being deleted around 30 minutes before it dropped.
image.png

So even if there's like, a time before the news dropped and everything scrubbed, there's no way you can gleam everything, unless someone thought about backing things up way back then.
I know a few people on her discord started archiving weeks ago (including members only streams), it will be made public but will take a while as it's 4TB of stuff.

Negzana

The fact that Holo treated fucking Rushia, a riro ron level menhera dramawhore, with more dignity than how Niji does Selen is just insane to me

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Mucho texto

Jesus Christ, they really did fire her over that music video

What a bunch of fucking petty cunts. Niggasanji deserves a Gawker-style legal powerbomb from the HULKSTER
hulk.png

If Rosemi goes, Kurosanji is officially dead to me and I will join @Bay Lurker on migo'ing all Niji posts.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Edit: and Enna, oh my gosh, what a cunt sisters, amirite?

(I don't know anything, but this seems to be in incredibly poor taste)

This is just really poor timing, nothing else

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Jesus Christ, they really did fire her over that music video

What a bunch of fucking petty cunts. Niggasanji deserves a Gawker-style legal powerbomb from the HULKSTER
View attachment 62788

If Rosemi goes, Kurosanji is officially dead to me and I will join @Bay Lurker on migo'ing all Niji posts.
I saw someone bringing up that a lot of Niji livers got a final outfit/model update right before graduation (which often times had been in the oven for more than a year) and her latest outfit update was very recent and she mentioned it had been cooking for a long time.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Peachmoon

The Assman
Guys, since 2024 is becoming the year of the rrats ACTUALLY being true what could possibly even come true next???

For real though, considering DokiSelen herself outed that there was internalized bullying, on top of the Zaion document (and Mika/Nina mentioning dog eat dog mentality) doesn't this pracitically confirm 100% that there's blatant biases within management and The Clique (tm)? What is there left to defend here???

niggaphil

This is just really poor timing, nothing else
chinks are well known to take part in internal drama. So i wont be surprised Enna and Selen had some issues

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
I saw someone bringing up that a lot of Niji livers got a final outfit/model update right before graduation (which often times had been in the oven for more than a year) and her latest outfit update was very recent and she mentioned it had been cooking for a long time.
Well, Rosemi just got a new outfit...

:depressedtako:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Bronze

That one statement will cause all sorts of dispute between fanbases. And it will be talents that has to deal with that, some of them won't deserve that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom