"Only a zenloss? Then what?"Kaela's dad

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

indignation-jump.gif

She really just went for it.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Here's the full stream she got suspended for, thanks to Holopirates.

Gofile
View attachment 58106
Also, somewhat yab image of her, you can really see how unhealthy she is.
At least she is not a cutter, I was curious if she was because she hides her arms on the nurse stream
View attachment 58108

Looks to me like she was trying to look Japanese. Though imo she doesn't even look *that bad*. I've honestly seen far worse examples of chasing the "Idol Body". Are we sure this thread isn't just used to seeing chubby white women, flips, and SEA people?

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Looks to me like she was trying to look Japanese. Though imo she doesn't even look *that bad*. I've honestly seen far worse examples of chasing the "Idol Body". Are we sure this thread isn't just used to seeing chubby white women, flips, and SEA people?
You calling us chubby chasers?:smugselen:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
My favorite part of this tweet is his response below.

What a nice way to put it on the man's fault. I wonder if he would have said the same thing if a male vtuber waa fired for having sex with a female manager.

He might even be going for a two-fer and trying to gain some white knight points by asserting that any time a man is in a power position over a woman and they have sex, grooming has occured.
Regardless it's kinda hilarious, I wonder who initiated? Was she just the right type of gal for Tomer or did she make an offer to get a boost? We will probably never know the truth, at least until she decides to say fuck it and spill the beans.
There is a way more uncharitable way you can look at this with Idol being an Israeli company. A state which is known to be a safe haven for pedos and sex offenders who use "Right to Return" to avoid legal consequence. So that predator angle could have *some* merit to it.
:smugselen:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Since she is/was a music focused vtuber, she should have done like Rie and sing a song rather than post a shitty Minions meme:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Keniisu

Lurker
I don't think they will get upsetti spaghetti over sharing more proof to the story without being involved in it and keeping their hands clean. His profile says he is video editor so, rrat time, they asked him to do it in private
Just to confirm, that is not the case. I don't think Idol is monitoring me or anything, nor would they bonk me for sharing clips which back their claims.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
It's very unlikely Riro is actually here. But I will say that she needs to SHUT UP and say as little as possible on this topic. Nothing good will come of her talking about it without legal representation.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
It's very unlikely Riro is actually here. But I will say that she needs to SHUT UP and say as little as possible on this topic. Nothing good will come of her talking about it without legal representation.

That would be the smart thing.

But not the entertaining thing.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Just to confirm, that is not the case. I don't think Idol is monitoring me or anything, nor would they bonk me for sharing clips which back their claims.

You hear that Adviel? We aggre with you and we are going to dance to celebrate her termination

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
(Ex) VSJ editor and twitch vtubing orbiter has some words to say

Iirc this was the one guy who said he knew some shit about VSJ back when Nyanners, Silver and Vei left

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Iirc this was the one guy who said he knew some shit about VSJ back when Nyanners, Silver and Vei left

what the fuck is with vwhore orbiters and making nword a big deal

fucking weak ass bitches they wont survive a cod lobby or a dota 2 lobby despite being black

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

"Hey, guys, guys! She did all of those terrible things, but she said NIGGA MORE THAN ONCE, and she had a HASHTAG FOR AI ART and SHE WAS ALSO A LEWD LOLI."

Nice priorities, retard.

A bit more context, this guy has gone after Riro before for the things he listed there, and when he got heat for it for the femboy that he is, he deleted his thread.

Keniisu

Lurker
"Hey, guys, guys! She did all of those terrible things, but she said NIGGA MORE THAN ONCE, and she had a HASHTAG FOR AI ART and SHE WAS ALSO A LEWD LOLI."

Nice priorities, retard.

A bit more context, this guy has gone after Riro before for the things he listed there, and when he got heat for it for the femboy that he is, he deleted his thread.

I genuinely do not understand these people's obsession with picking the lowest level of concerns when it comes to going after a talent.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Wait, Riro said Yamanba?

I am now interested in being a fan of her but at the same time do not want to get jumped on by a drugged up twig.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Wait, Riro said Yamanba?

I am now interested in being a fan of her but at the same time do not want to get jumped on by a drugged up twig.
She just sung nigga when covering some weebified rap music

Thats her major sin

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Nice priorities, retard.

I think Vox sisters should look upon their own problems
Maybe if Riro said that all of that was RP they would understand it :smugmoona:

Top Bottom