"Because of what happened with a prior graduation in the company, I had already been told by my senpais that oftentimes suspensions would be disguised as 'breaks' by the talents. Now, I understand why."Zaion LanZa

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

Topo Chico

Man /vt/ is wild

Yo any number friends? How many views did she get? She’s got some crazy fans

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It seems she finally has spoken

Archive,
i Sure wonder what she could clarify? That she didnt take drugs but sleeping pills? That she fell in love with the fan or that it was just a nice friendship and the money was just because he was so generous? Or maybe it was the manager that groomed her she is innocent !!!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Koops

Either way, it'll be great entertainment to read about.

UberSoldat

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
November 11th
Aviel: "Marshmallow was a mistake"

:ameheh:
After the Kurt incident Aviel probably learned to just have the new Jewcruits at HQ read over the maros so he doesn't have to have his soul stained any longer :smugpipi:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Limkin

After the Kurt incident Aviel probably learned to just have the new Jewcruits at HQ read over the maros so he doesn't have to have his soul stained any longer
Reading maros is like dealing with SCP. It requires to frequently rotate managers doing it, kill them on sight if they get a stroke and have an automatic mechanism to blow up a PC if it detects any combination of "piss", "loli" and "cum" together to prevent further human losses
Honestly if this happened in a big corp it would be a shitstorm with people throwing blame at all sides, I am genuinely surprised how easily people just accepted it and said nothing, everyone seems all too happy to have some easy drama to slurp up and just believe the corpo (which people never fucking do idk why they are here).
If she didn't do that members stream and it came out completely out of the blue I would also question everything in announcement. But with that in mind there is very little place to suspect anything. Also you don't just fire a lead manager to cover up your story because you got pissy at her or something

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The reactions about her termination are the most awesome thing ever, i thought more people would mourn her but no, bunch of people calling this the most wild vtuber termination in history, praising Aviel or calling Riro based for doing the entire rockstar life
Honestly if this happened in a big corp it would be a shitstorm with people throwing blame at all sides, I am genuinely surprised how easily people just accepted it and said nothing, everyone seems all too happy to have some easy drama to slurp up and just believe the corpo (which people never fucking do idk why they are here). This should get interesting if the russian druglord can actually defend herself.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
everyone seems all too happy to have some easy drama to slurp up and just believe the corpo (which people never fucking do idk why they are here).
Cause with the members stream leak, she basically soft-confirmed it herself. Not to mention kyoresu has a history of being very menhera which doesn't help her case. And while Aviel is a jew, it's hard to believe he would fire his someone as important to his company as his lead talent manager unless it was something serious.

Now is it entirely possible that Idol pulled a Niji and exaggerated everything in an attempt to throw her under the bus? Absolutely. There's even a chance that the member's stream shit really was just a joke and nothing happened. But I can't really blame people for siding with jewcorp on a first glance.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Honestly if this happened in a big corp it would be a shitstorm with people throwing blame at all sides, I am genuinely surprised how easily people just accepted it and said nothing, everyone seems all too happy to have some easy drama to slurp up and just believe the corpo (which people never fucking do idk why they are here). This should get interesting if the russian druglord can actually defend herself.
As weird as it may sound i will trust a jew over a girl as menhera as Kyoresu. Knowing how her member content went im not even surprised. And why would Idol lie about the manager to the point of even getting him fired? Oh wait, she said she didnt but cant explain because of NDA it has to be the truth !!! This isnt japan, after being slaughtered like that by her corpo she could defend herself. As long as she doesnt say shit im not going ti give her the benefit of the doubt in this particular case.

seenister

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I don't pay much attention to Idol, but like others have said: I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt that they're not dumb enough to fabricate such drastic excuses to get rid of her if that was something they wanted. And given her response doesn't deny any of the allegations behind the excuse of NDA, this response just feels like "the truth is not my truth".

I mean, I'm willing to be proven wrong on this, but I can't imagine Aviel would risk Idol by making up such a damning lie to get rid of a talent. That would be one of the dumbest things a corpo has done in this sphere.

Top Bottom