"fuck this im selling meth!"Amano Pikamee

Production Kawaii Gen 3 Graduation

Toreador4536

I wonder if the 3D concert in June plays into this somehow. Afaik it's limited to gens 1 + 2

My assumption is that they pushed to be included in the concert activities ASAP, were denied this by management and this led them to decide to pack their bags. They say "one of the members of Gen3" argued this, and I wouldn't be surprised it was Aletta, as she was very much on the incline, so her demanding equal attention as the older members wouldn't be so far-fetched. Alas, this is a nippon corpo and therefore seniority trumps everything else, even results.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
What the hell I literally just went away for a few hours

edit: I can give kawaii the benefit of doubt when they terminated oceanne but this one is just too odd if it's just a mere disagreement, even if your corpo told you to cool it with your bizarro project they could probably compromise for a safer alternative. This termination is like throwing the entire gen3 under the bus
Also that statement video sounds so staged as fuck

Last edited:

RiverBear

Any bets Oceane had something to do with this

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Airless

Active lurker
If I recall correctly, the 3D model Kickstarter was going on before Gen 3 was even hired. Gen 3 doesn't have 3D models and I don't recall any plans for them to have got them in the near future considering Kawaii had to crowdfund for the other models. Probably just a lack of money issue with Gen 3 having no special event.
I meant more along the lines of management neglecting gen 3 to focus on getting the others prepped for the concert. We heard about how much work Myth and Council had to put in for HoloFes, and that's with a company that focuses on the idol aspect. I don't know anything about Kawaii Pro (the company) but I doubt they were too involved in the idol business prior to getting their 3D

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
What the hell I literally just went away for a few hours

edit: I can give kawaii the benefit of doubt when they terminated oceanne but this one is just too odd if it's just a mere disagreement, even if your corpo told you to cool it with your bizarro project they could probably compromise for a safer alternative. This termination is like throwing the entire gen3 under the bus
Also that statement video sounds so staged as fuck

Any bets Oceane had something to do with this
The thing that struck me as super odd in the video is the claim Gen 3 had threatened to all mass graduate at least once before. It makes me wonder if maybe it was the Oceane debacle they're referring to. The rest of Gen 3 says "either get rid of her, or we all leave." Either way, shit was clearly fucked behind the scenes to get to this point.

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)

Nene is addressing it right now.
Edit : She just said "Superduper". Bro.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Nene is addressing it right now.
Edit : She just said "Superduper". Bro.

gonna go out on a limb and assume shes firmly in the management good camp.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Damn seems all of the old growth minor corpos are imploding: Tsunderia died, Prism got bought by Sony, Cyberlive died, and now Kawaii is bleeding talent.
The only one that seems left intact of the old guard is Phase which now has the upstarts EIEN and Idol to contend with.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
2022/2023 will be known as the second great extinction event after upd8's collapse.

We're entering the third era.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It was Pikamee. She made them an offer they coudn't refuse. When Kawaii management couldn't do better, they packed up and left.
They're going off to stream for HMS Nice Boat LLC, current talent liaison officer Hitomi Chris.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
>Be me
>Have an oshi
>They graduate in less than a year
ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FA-

edit: DON'T "WINNER" ME I'M LOSING!!!!

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Sava graduated too? God really is just taking all the vtubers I watch :fishmandispair:

Airless

Active lurker
2022/2023 will be known as the second great extinction event after upd8's collapse.

We're entering the third era.
I read that in Uriel Septim's voice for some reason

>Be me
>Have an oshi
ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FA-
Pls stay away from my oshis

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
That statement seems fake as fuck. I still remember them tqlking about being a big family with the zoey oceanne drama. And guess what they just threw all of gen 3 under the bus like they are big bad guys. I really feel something shady about the management of this company

"We're all a big happy family!"

An entire generation quits.

"I can't believe their betrayal!"

This isn't the language used by people that believe what they're saying, it's corporate image protection because they want the talents remaining to provide the image of happy unity to demonstrate the idea that they are the ones in the right and that the ones leaving are somehow the ones in the wrong. They're probably not, especially with;

So what is the Kawaii growth plan that the gen 3 girls ran afoul of, because obviously it was a separation over the fact they're not willing to play ball with whatever they're trying to mandate as their corporate directive. You can say it's not management until you die but it's clear as day they were pushed out by not agreeing with whatever they're foisting on their talents to do. They were 'accomodating', but it still came down to a conflict of interest in the end because the entire gen graduated, so it reads like some new directives being handed down that either weren't clarified in whatever contract they signed or were snuck up on them after joining. If they were really working in the best interests of the talents', it wouldn't have lead to this, they're more concerned with pushing their internal agenda and are inflexible on that front to the point of forcing out a whole generation of talents in less than a year for not cooperating.

I barely know anything about the corpo so I'm lacking any kind of insight into what kind of deviation their Gen 3 had from the 'standard' that might clue in and honestly I'm not going to bother trying to look into it because it doesn't matter that much to me, but I'm pretty sure I vaguely recall a lot of Savaposting about some of the weird shit she's done, I don't know if they just might have had issue with deviating from the uwu waifu simpbux pattern Nene pulls down, but I have to ask: Is the reason the 7 remaining are so dedicated tied up in paternity issues or child support? Who is Nene fucking that's benefiting her so much more to stay with the company than it would to break off, go indie and keep all the money she pulls? What if Oceane was terminated for trying to whistleblow some fuckshit going on internally and it incidentally looked bad for her due to the methods she used? What are these whiskers I'm growing and why are all my thoughts cheese related?

>Be me
>Have an oshi

Give me a complete list of your favourites so I can make sure not to get invested. You've got the Midas Touch if it turned things into dead vtubers instead of gold.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
>Be me
>Have an oshi

You get used to it. :beataniugh:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
>Be me
>Have an oshi

So who is the next girl you're looking to oshi? Unrelated, I'm pulling up the Deadpool thread on another tab.

This isn't the language used by people that believe what they're saying, it's corporate image protection because they want the talents remaining to provide the image of happy unity to demonstrate the idea that they are the ones in the right and that the ones leaving are somehow the ones in the wrong. They're probably not, especially with;

So what is the Kawaii growth plan that the gen 3 girls ran afoul of, because obviously it was a separation over the fact they're not willing to play ball with whatever they're trying to mandate as their corporate directive. You can say it's not management until you die but it's clear as day they were pushed out by not agreeing with whatever they're foisting on their talents to do. They were 'accomodating', but it still came down to a conflict of interest in the end because the entire gen graduated, so it reads like some new directives being handed down that either weren't clarified in whatever contract they signed or were snuck up on them after joining. If they were really working in the best interests of the talents', it wouldn't have lead to this, they're more concerned with pushing their internal agenda and are inflexible on that front to the point of forcing out a whole generation of talents in less than a year for not cooperating.

I barely know anything about the corpo so I'm lacking any kind of insight into what kind of deviation their Gen 3 had from the 'standard' that might clue in and honestly I'm not going to bother trying to look into it because it doesn't matter that much to me, but I'm pretty sure I vaguely recall a lot of Savaposting about some of the weird shit she's done, I don't know if they just might have had issue with deviating from the uwu waifu simpbux pattern Nene pulls down, but I have to ask: Is the reason the 7 remaining are so dedicated tied up in paternity issues or child support? Who is Nene fucking that's benefiting her so much more to stay with the company than it would to break off, go indie and keep all the money she pulls? What if Oceane was terminated for trying to whistleblow some fuckshit going on internally and it incidentally looked bad for her due to the methods she used? What are these whiskers I'm growing and why are all my thoughts cheese related?
It just reminds me of the statistic that most people quit because of their management and leadership, not because of the job itself. There was clearly a major schism here, and I wonder what it'll be like when we get some more info out.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>Be me
>Have an oshi

>tfw my oshis were also Coco, Sana, and Sava was slowly inching in
:inaunravel:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
You get used to it. :beataniugh:
give their track record they should be used to it.

At this point im tempted to just outright say it's not a RRat

and i'm wondering if history will prove Oceane right (waiting for someone with a better grasp then me to make the giant post that i know someone will make eventually)

ive already said it twice so i won't say it again but overall KP should have really raised alot more red flags before now

Top Bottom